Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2017, 01:27 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,760,894 times

Advertisements

(I just wrote this on another thread and thought it fitting for this thread.)

Hillary Lovers 101: The pink kitty-hat babies need to be burped a little longer, have a softer blanket, laid on their tummies to pass gas and rocked back to sleep. Even all THIS is not going to satisfy the Hillary Lovers who need to be coddled for the next 8 years. Read my lips: NOTHING will satisfy them, not pink caps with kitty ears or signs left on the ground like common litter hood-rats.

Stop the crying already and grow up! Half the kitty-hat whiners looked like they were spaced out, like the people in a cult. I know, Hillary brainwashed them. When are they going to wake up???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2017, 01:28 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
Did you march when BIll Clinton called women bimbos, used one or two in the workplace then lied to the world... maybe I just didnt notice that protest on telly. or the pink hats..
I noted that my wife couldn't bring herself to vote for Trump because of the things he said. She also didn't vote for Hillary because of her defense of Bill in part.

There are millions of women out there just like my wife.

Old 01-22-2017, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post
Did Bill Clinton seek to take health care and reproductive rights away from every woman in America? No? Not the same thing, then.
Nobody has done that. Those who can't be truthful can't call others out.

Old 01-22-2017, 01:30 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,638,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love boots. View Post
For one thing Madonna offered sexual favors to people if they vote Hillary. So she's a *****. And the talk about wanting to burn the white house down. Really? Please don't follow any protest she's leading because it makes women look bad. Not only that, quit listening to celebrities. They prove over and over again that they aren't our smartest people. The smartest things they ever say are usually written by someone else and handed to them in a movie script or song lyrics. Most of these people are dumb dumbs. And quit dying your hair weird colors because its probably why you don't have a job and have time to attend these destructive protests.
Most women that I know that are intelligent aren't simple minded enough to fall into this mentality. They are out there showing their worth, holding high positions, etc.

These protesting women/feminist are the vocal minority, which ultimately are using the platform of "feminism" for their own political agenda. They use aggression and operate off of their feelings. You can often see this displayed by how they look.

I don't even think that the 80/20 rule applies. I imagine the activist feminist Nazi type are less than 5% which may influence a more vulnerable minority to believe their spiel for a short while to be replaced by another.

I know some very intelligent women that hold high positions within large companies that voted for Trump, but they don't want you to say that and will deride you as somehow against women for thinking for yourself.

In reality, they are the ones that are misguided, easily influenced, etc which are not admirable qualities.

Old 01-22-2017, 01:30 PM

2,181 posts, read 1,629,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
So sez a self-named Queen or King of all Real Estate.

Hint: Real Estate is not a real job. It's what people who usually can't do anything else get into - where they are packed in with thousands of others and told that whoever grabs the tidbit thrown at them first wins.

Let's talk about real jobs. Doing things for people. Not the kind of musical chairs that created the Great Recession. Believe it or not, mortgage brokers who sell someone a new "rate package" once a year are not truly making America Great Again.

Are you saying that the nurse who I saw yesterday with red colored hair and a tattoo is inferior to the King of Real Estate in the local office who wears a long red tie?

Speak.
My non real job has done very well for me. Are the only real jobs those working for other people as an employee? Your attitude is part of a very big problem. People should be encouraged to be self employed. It's risky and harder to do. The left hates us.

Quit making things up and trying to put words there that I haven't said. I have great respect for nurses.

Old 01-22-2017, 01:32 PM

2,181 posts, read 1,629,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Madonna didn't do anything but show up and shoot her potty mouth off.
She wasn't an organizer, and she wasn't the voice of all the women who marched by a long shot.

The woman you need to think about is the lady next door. The one who sat down with some pink yarn and spent many hours knitting a cap for herself, her sisters and daughters, and some spares to hand out at the march.

Every hour spent with those knitting needles was time the lady next door spent thinking about the damage Trump has said he would do to women's rights.

I'm pretty sure the lady next door is no Madonna. More likely, she's a lot like you. She doesn't listen to celebrities any more than you do, isn't any smarter (or dumber) than you are, or has her hair dyed green.

She's the face of the 21st century woman, just like yours is.
You may be content with going back to the past, a time when no woman could get the same pay a man got, or was forced into bearing an unwanted child and forced to nurture it for life afterward, but she isn't.

After her knitting was done, the lady next door bought a ticket to D.C. and went marching. That march was both a display and a warning to those who want to reverse all the women's rights issues that have been accomplished over the past 8 years.

The lady next door doesn't care if you disagree with her. Neither do the hundreds of thousands of other women and girls who marched al over the nation and all over the world yesterday. They aren't going to allow a return to the past, period.

This is something you should think about, as everything they marched for affects you and your sisters and daughters too. Just as much as it affects them.
Oh gawd I hope you're wrong.

Old 01-22-2017, 01:35 PM

29,505 posts, read 14,668,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post
Did Bill Clinton seek to take health care and reproductive rights away from every woman in America? No? Not the same thing, then.
No, but he did decide to season his cigar inside a young intern, receive oral sex from her, and then shared his DNA with her, all while being married, the POTUS, and in the oval office.

Both have shown lack of judgement , and moral compass...one did it in words ,the other in real actions. I'm sure you were just as outraged back then though, right ?

And I have yet to see my wife's reproductive rights , and health care taken away. Actually , I think she just wrote the $700 check (monthly premium)for it last week.

Old 01-22-2017, 01:42 PM

16,282 posts, read 10,421,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Do you know what they were protesting? You do understand these women just don't want a man grabbing them, nothing to do about the President. If Ted Cruz had won, he would have been to religious and the fake outrage would continue. These women are only fooling people who have never hung out with this kind of nasty women.
If you really believe there would have been this sort of worldwide outrage and protests in the streets had Ted Cruz won the election you really are clueless. At some point you need to ask yourself how much responsibility rests with Donald Trump and his polarizing behavior. Of course we know that won't happen. It's the fault of the media, the cry babies, Obama or maybe Modanna. It's always someone else's fault that over half the country does not support this man.

Lowest approval rating in history for an incoming President. But none of this is on him right? It's's all an overreaction by "nasty women". Well many of my friends were there yesterday and I'm glad they were. And I assure you they are not "nasty", they have a voice because this is America.

Last edited by DaveinMtAiry; 01-22-2017 at 01:50 PM..

Old 01-22-2017, 01:43 PM

12,906 posts, read 15,664,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I noted that my wife couldn't bring herself to vote for Trump because of the things he said. She also didn't vote for Hillary because of her defense of Bill in part.

There are millions of women out there just like my wife.
I would venture to say that most of them are like your wife.

Old 01-22-2017, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
If you really believe there would have been this sort of worldwide outrage and protests in the streets had Ted Cruz won the election you are clueless. At some point you need to ask yourself how much responsibility rests with Donald Trump and his polarizing behavior. Of course we know that won't happen,it's everyone but Trumps fault right?

Lowest approval rating in history for an incoming President. But none of this is on him.
Trump is crude BUT Cruz would have been far, far worse for these women than Trump will ever be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies