Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Please select one
I am a Christian. I support separating children from their parents at the border 69 20.29%
I am a Christian. I do not support separating children from their parents at the border 80 23.53%
I am not a Christian. I support separating children from their parents at the border 59 17.35%
I am not a Christian. I do not support separating children from their parents at the border 132 38.82%
Voters: 340. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2018, 12:39 PM

22,474 posts, read 12,011,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Don't insult my intelligence. I know the parents bring them here, I am sure the traveling is very hard for the children and to separate them from their parents is to further traumatize and damage them. Its very sad what humans do to one another.
Yes, it's very sad what their parents put them through.

Old 05-10-2018, 01:01 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,363,103 times
And I thought Sessions was part of the family values crowd...

Old 05-10-2018, 01:02 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,598,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
That wasn't the question. Are all your government documents and offices also in the language of the majority of your illegal aliens, say Hausa. That is in addition to English and French.
Our country never legally established English as an official language. I guess they never felt a need to as almost everyone spoke English. Its time they did so though.
Bet you haven't spent as much time in Miami as I have if you think English is spoken by most people.

Quote:
gain not the question. I didn't ask about due process. USA does not hold without due process either. Does Canada arrest people? Again the question was: Are your schools, jails and medical facilities over crowded with foreign language speaking illegal immigrants?
No, because Canada doesn't keep illegal immigrants in jail. Nor do most civilized nations.

Old 05-10-2018, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Wrong. That has been debunked years agol

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...dhs-chief-say/

Facts matter.
The Washington Times is not exactly a purveyor of facts. Just like Fox news isn't.

Old 05-10-2018, 01:27 PM

50,327 posts, read 47,080,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Again why do you insult my intelligence. I know what it is, I just feel awful for the innocent children.
I know I know "it's the fault of the parent's" I have heard it before.
What humans do to one another sometimes breaks my heart.
The people living in these Countries need a revolution. They need to fight. Fleeing and expecting other Countries to create a welfare state for them isn't an option. Nothing is free.

Old 05-10-2018, 01:33 PM

62,980 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Yup. We have two official languages, and supply information in numerous ones. The USA has a working language, English,but no official language at all. What's up with that?

We don't jail illegal immigrants without due process.

Neither has that happened in the USA. I've given proof in previous posts.

Nonsense! Illegal aliens have flooded the construction industry just for one example and reduced wages for those Americans who still have a job. Maybe you should pay more attention to what's going on in your own country because you certainly don't know what's going on in ours.

Old 05-10-2018, 02:01 PM

4,481 posts, read 2,288,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
And I thought Sessions was part of the family values crowd...
Are you insinuating that children should be kept with their law breaking parents when they get thrown in jail? Please be specific.

Old 05-10-2018, 02:02 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,982,916 times
Quote:
Bet you haven't spent as much time in Miami as I have if you think English is spoken by most people.

No, because Canada doesn't keep illegal immigrants in jail. Nor do most civilized nations.
Are you intentionally being dense? The question is NOT "does Canada jail illegals just for being illegal?" The question is "do illegals commit crimes, and are therefore in jail"?

Canada doesn't keep illegals in jail? Even if they commit a crime? Because I bet they do.

Old 05-10-2018, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Nonsense! Illegal aliens have flooded the construction industry just for one example and reduced wages for those Americans who still have a job. Maybe you should pay more attention to what's going on in your own country because you certainly don't know what's going on in ours.
I pay more taxes in the USA than in Canada due to my interests there. Don't tell me I don't know what is going on.

Old 05-10-2018, 03:24 PM

22,474 posts, read 12,011,140 times
Quote:
The Washington Times is not exactly a purveyor of facts. Just like Fox news isn't.

Oh puhleez!

There are other links that say the exact same thing if you don't like that one.

You need to worry about your own country.

Besides, you need to pack for your trip to the Mexican border where you will be picking up several illegal families to take back to Canada with you. I'm sure that you've already gotten your home ready for them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies