Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2018, 08:26 PM

23,814 posts, read 34,702,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
You should know his accomplishments by now.

It's not a "tax giveaway." Tax payers keeping more of the money they earn is good (bad according to leftists and never-Trumpers).

The wall? I didn't realize Trump is out of office.

Wow, after living through the William the Impeached, probably the biggest liar of any president in history, I don't see why anyone would criticize Trump for "lying." Also, Trump has done much more regarding N. Korea than any recent president... by far.
The vast majority of the tax cut was to the wealthy, not the people who could use it. It Reaganomics 3.0, & Reagonomics hasn't worked for the majority, not once.

The Liar-in-Chief has started repairing a piece of wall that Bill Cinton had built, at the request of the nearby residents. He's saying that that's the beginning of his wall. It's the Bill Clinton wall that is being repaired.

He stopped the war games with South Korea at the suggestion of Putin.

Old 07-03-2018, 08:56 PM

23,814 posts, read 34,702,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
My family attended Sheffield for their post doc work. Hard to put a finger on the culture of kingdom but we thoroughly enjoyed it....free museums elegant in marble and the smaller ones pride in each drawer. There is a real custodianship between generations in England.

The nicest? Unpasteurized beer, community and the culture of favors.

We talked and if we were to live abroad again it would be London.

That said...it's a wonder why ED cannot emulate the fondness we felt.

We are Americans. 1st to reject the colonial spate of taxation, 1st to fight, were not pretty at all. The lesson? Don't F with us.

Fierce for family, fierce for our countrymen and the world benefits from our inventions and our caring.

We carry guns, we use them to protect ourselves. We elected a man just like us who is loved and revered for his tenacity and love of country. Think Hillary could have talked down No. Korea?

Keep citing the downsides..your rancor has smelled like an amalgam of old cheese, stiff upper lip, and pig **** since your post appeared...but in reality, you really do do far more of a disservice to your country than to ours.

Happy 4th of July Americans. Let Freedom Ring.
A man like you? You inherited millions?

Old 07-03-2018, 11:02 PM

26,272 posts, read 8,433,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
My family attended Sheffield for their post doc work. Hard to put a finger on the culture of kingdom but we thoroughly enjoyed it....free museums elegant in marble and the smaller ones pride in each drawer. There is a real custodianship between generations in England.

The nicest? Unpasteurized beer, community and the culture of favors.

We talked and if we were to live abroad again it would be London.

That said...it's a wonder why ED cannot emulate the fondness we felt.

We are Americans. 1st to reject the colonial spate of taxation, 1st to fight, were not pretty at all. The lesson? Don't F with us.

Fierce for family, fierce for our countrymen and the world benefits from our inventions and our caring.

We carry guns, we use them to protect ourselves. We elected a man just like us who is loved and revered for his tenacity and love of country. Think Hillary could have talked down No. Korea?

Keep citing the downsides..your rancor has smelled like an amalgam of old cheese, stiff upper lip, and pig **** since your post appeared...but in reality, you really do do far more of a disservice to your country than to ours.

Happy 4th of July Americans. Let Freedom Ring.
There is a lot I could say to this post, but not today. Enjoy this special day America..........

Old 07-04-2018, 11:09 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,846,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Maybe my English is really bad after graduating college (when English was actually taught)

What the Hell are you saying?
Since you brought up English:

one does not "graduate college." One graduates FROM college. Saying "graduate college" is like saying "going bed" or "going work."

Old 07-04-2018, 11:25 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,438,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
You should know his accomplishments by now.

It's not a "tax giveaway." Tax payers keeping more of the money they earn is good (bad according to leftists and never-Trumpers).

The wall? I didn't realize Trump is out of office.

Wow, after living through the William the Impeached, probably the biggest liar of any president in history, I don't see why anyone would criticize Trump for "lying." Also, Trump has done much more regarding N. Korea than any recent president... by far.
Ok yeah. He can be compared to William the Liar. But Clinton is really just a typical cheating husband making all the stupid wrong moves when caught.
Trump one ups him by kidnapping children on US Soil to control their mothers. What does he gain from this? Unchecked power always leads to cruelty. Trump s power is unchecked . He s a bull in a china shop that brings his shop every where he goes. Americans are busy cleaning up the shards of the pricelessness of democracy every waking moment.

Old 07-04-2018, 11:37 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,598,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Since you brought up English:

one does not "graduate college." One graduates FROM college. Saying "graduate college" is like saying "going bed" or "going work."
You're going to school someone from England as to how to speak English??

Y'all gotta rethink that one, hun. Bless yer heart.

Old 07-04-2018, 11:51 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,592,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post

What are you on about? I'm pretty sure the person to whom that post was directed is not from England.

Old 07-04-2018, 12:09 PM

26,272 posts, read 8,433,439 times
Quote:

Cat wasn't speaking to me norm....... My English is perfect. Listen........ The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain..........

Old 07-04-2018, 12:13 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,592,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
Cat wasn't speaking to me norm....... My English is perfect. Listen........ The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain..........
And neither was newdixiegirl...

What's up with everyone getting lost in the quote forest today?

Old 07-04-2018, 12:24 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,846,460 times
Quote:

I don't think the poster I addressed is British, but even if he/she were, what difference does that make? Brits make grammatical errors too.

Besides, I'm a child of Brits, so talking to a Brit I don't even know is almost like speaking to family. I don't have to "rethink" anything.

PS: "hun"? Really?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies