Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2018, 08:16 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabianhorsebreeder View Post
Exactly. My question to the democrats here; how do you think the U.S. should handle the 7000 migrants that plan to storm our borders in a few weeks? Most claim they are coming for jobs, not because they are fleeing violence.

Trump took an oath, and has an obligation to protect out country and it's citizens. He's trying with little help from Congress. More power to him.
Why would you question democrats when they aren't even in control. You should ask this question of republicans. The fact is, everyone wants immigration reform...the problem is the parties can't agree on what it should be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2018, 08:17 PM

24,642 posts, read 9,468,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
And maybe that's when we will have a viable third party....because they certainly aren't going to the party of David duke, neonazis and old white men
Party of David Duke? Last I checked Democrats were the party of slavery, Jim Crow, and the KKK.

Well, it worked for rich successful blacks like Colin Powell, Condi Rice, Ben Carson, Herman Cain, and Supreme court justice Clarence Thomas. Something tells me it will work for other people of color too...

Old 10-22-2018, 08:20 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,333,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Party of David Duke? Last I checked Democrats were the party of slavery, Jim Crow, and the KKK.

Well, it worked for rich successful blacks like Colin Powell, Condi Rice, Ben Carson, Herman Cain, and Supreme court justice Clarence Thomas. Something tells me it will work for other people of color too...
Colin Powell? His GOP is gone

Colin Powell: It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

Old 10-22-2018, 08:23 PM

62,971 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:
And maybe that's when we will have a viable third party....because they certainly aren't going to the party of David duke, neonazis and old white men

We don't have a party of Dave Duke, neo-Nazis and only old white men! Careful, your racism is starting to show now! I wondered when you'd show your true self.

Old 10-22-2018, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
We don't have a party of Dave Duke, neo-Nazis and only old white men! Careful, your racism is starting to show now! I wondered when you'd show your true self.
It isn't racist if it is true

https://news.gallup.com/poll/160373/...tly-white.aspx

Old 10-22-2018, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Trump is full of ****, but it sure has many including you convinced.

What's the point of implementing a system if Red states won't enforce the laws??? Why should blue states care when red states care more about businesses than policing immigration??

Typical right winger trashing the news source when he doesn't like the news

Merely your biased opinion based on nothing because I posted links showing how the Democrats don't want e-verify and that Trump has it in his 2019 budget. What part of mandating e-verify on the federal level, didn't you get to make it work?

Blue states are just as obligated not to hire illegal aliens as the red states are.

Typical lefty demonizing the right while the left isn't any better.

Old 10-22-2018, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Merely your biased opinion based on nothing because I posted links showing how the Democrats don't want e-verify and that Trump has it in his 2019 budget. What part of mandating e-verify on the federal level, didn't you get to make it work?

Blue states are just as obligated not to hire illegal aliens as the red states are.

Typical lefty demonizing the right while the left isn't any better.
And typical righty giving red state employers of illegal immigrants a free pass.

Let me guess...Trump's trillion dollar deficits won't bother you until we have a Democrat president right?

Old 10-22-2018, 08:31 PM

Quote:

It's NOT true that the Republican's majority base are made up of "all" those types of people you mentioned. There are plenty of whites on the right that don't fit those descriptions. Are you biased against old white men now? Where did your poll say that most are old white men? What difference does it make anyway? How about the fact that the Democrat's have most minorities on their side? No problem there though, right? You're a hypocrite!

Old 10-22-2018, 08:34 PM

2,068 posts, read 999,874 times
Quote:

Colin Powell left the GOP when he supported BO.

Old 10-22-2018, 08:35 PM

Quote:
It's NOT true that the Republican's majority base are made up of those people! You said old white men also. There are plenty of whites on the right that don't fit that description. Are you biased against old white men now? How about the fact that the Democrat's base is mostly made up of minorities? No problem there though, right? You're a hypocrite!
Facts are facts...clearly the facts of the GOPs shrinking demographics seem to be bothering you though
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies