Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2019, 06:54 PM

52,282 posts, read 52,713,798 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
My gaydar was going off, for sure. And, I agree with the poster here, that when you can put as many of these factors in place together, yet the person is conservative, it drives the left mad.

My partner and I, (interracial white and Asian, gay married couple) are always assumed to be liberal Democrats, so people are surprised when they discover we're conservatives.

Of course, the left has always had an issue with Asians, as they don't fit into the narrative that minorities should be poor and taken care of. Why is that? Because, generally Asians believe in the conservative views of personal responsibility, have family intact and a strong focus on education.

However, the left simply cannot stand to see people making it on their own without the almighty hand of government, that they, the left, has instilled on us all!
Well, i meant no disrespect at all. Just the comedy value jumped out at me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2019, 06:59 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citidata18 View Post
Poor thing. He's been brainwashed by Fox News.
LOL it can't possibly be you are brainwashed <sarcasm>

Old 07-07-2019, 09:15 PM

28,099 posts, read 29,976,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
You can be a white Utah Mormon but also be liberal.
As I am. (And you may add "elderly, female" to that.)

Old 07-07-2019, 09:30 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,567 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Think about it.

Black conservatives aren't following their marching orders from the democratic party.
This argument doesnt work in the real world.

People like you make it about how black people vote and neglect the reality of the world which is that most black people still live in Republican controlled areas and states.

Old 07-07-2019, 09:31 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,567 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
LOL it can't possibly be you are brainwashed <sarcasm>
Why cant it be that both are independent and think for themselves ?????? calling the other side brainwashed for simply having beliefs is just as bad, no matter which side you are attacking (at least in this context)

Old 07-08-2019, 12:38 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,537,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Wild guess, you think most African-Americans are foul mouthed thugs. Thanks for admitting your own bias.
You started it sparky. You claimed the conservative kid does not represent blacks. So I said I think the foul mouthed idiot does.

Explain the difference to me.

Old 07-08-2019, 10:00 AM

13 posts, read 7,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Larry Elder speaks extensively about this subject. I don't agree with all his points but he seems to nail it on this subject.
He sure did.

Old 07-08-2019, 10:14 AM

12,964 posts, read 13,681,864 times
If he really wanted to take one for the team he would show up at a BLM protest or outside ACLU office and confront some young black politically astute college students. But people who produce these videos don't want their guy in a real debate with an also "articulate" African American who can keep their cool and make these guys look silly.

Old 07-08-2019, 10:25 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,628,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
This articulate young conservative talks sense to black college kids who want to know why he likes Trump and dislikes Obama.
Common sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdCeevC_qsA
He isn't "articulate" he is just a MAGAt.

Obama put Men in the woman's bathroom !

Yet he has no problem with Trump "grabbing them by the ***** !

WTF?

Old 07-08-2019, 10:39 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,628,150 times
So this kid says "we need to focus on issues that are not important" then babbles on about Obama putting Men in Women's bathrooms !!!....Really now ? Why do Trump supporters always have to bring up President Obama? as if they can't solely rest on the laurels of Trump?
Thanks for the laugh!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies