Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2019, 01:33 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Not surprised about this because Clinton had visited his pedophilia island numerous times and Epstein was being held in a jail in ultra liberal city.

Thus far no victim has accused either Trump or Clinton.

Clinton denies having visited the island.

The jail is under Federal control. Did the AG order 24/7 face to face surveillance?

Old 08-10-2019, 01:36 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,810,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
I'm not sure what you are getting at. Nixon was the highest official in this land ever pardoned. There were dozens jailed and 100's implicated in Iran-Contra. And on and on and on. The Trump admin is setting records (per year) in the same.

False equiv. is not the answer to every question. Sure, people are corruptible but only one recent Wh occupant yaps on about pardoning people like Manafort and all the rest.....there is no similar example in history that I can see.

If you have some information....which relates to other POTUS that have made it clear they are ready to pardon anyone and everyone involved in crimes with foreigners, etc....well, I'd love to hear it?
My point was to the line of thought that it must be Trump because he sits in the WH and is the one with the power. If it was a nefarious act rather than just suicide it could be any number of powerful people who wanted to make it happen. Criminal enterprises buy off government or other employees. You are looking for a conspiracy that confirms your bias. I have already said in this thread that anyone making this partisan, while scumbags who knew or participated in Epstein's disgusting deeds will get away with it, are pathetic. If that includes you then so be it.

Last edited by redwood66; 08-10-2019 at 01:44 PM..

Old 08-10-2019, 01:36 PM

18,102 posts, read 15,676,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Thus far no victim has accused either Trump or Clinton.
Oh really?

https://www.scribd.com/doc/310835987...-Trump-Lawsuit

Old 08-10-2019, 01:37 PM

43,123 posts, read 18,281,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
I'm not sure what you are getting at. Nixon was the highest official in this land ever pardoned. There were dozens jailed and 100's implicated in Iran-Contra. And on and on and on. The Trump admin is setting records (per year) in the same.

False equiv. is not the answer to every question. Sure, people are corruptible but only one recent Wh occupant yaps on about pardoning people like Manafort and all the rest.....there is no similar example in history that I can see.

If you have some information....which relates to other POTUS that have made it clear they are ready to pardon anyone and everyone involved in crimes with foreigners, etc....well, I'd love to hear it?
Others have done it. They just didn't yap about it to the press.

Come on..you don't remember "pardon gate" by Clinton ?
Marc Rich was one pardoned by him or the 16 members of FALN that were convicted of sedition.
They were going to investigate the Rich pardon but Comey took over the investigation and found "no illegalities".

Pardongate Play-by-Play - TIME
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_C...on_controversy

Old 08-10-2019, 01:37 PM

1,991 posts, read 900,861 times
I love it! This latest conspiracy theory will keep the Righties busy for years.

Old 08-10-2019, 01:38 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Who reported this? They guy was found unconscious with neck injuries back in July 25th, and he should have been in maximum security prison after that incident with a constant watch on him. Why weren't precautions made?
I have not read/ heard anything about the factual circumstances regarding the 6/25 incident.

“ Should have” is not what happened.

This is a federal detention facility that previously housed El Chappo and Paul Manafort.

AG could have ordered 24/7 face to face surveillance. Why didn’t he?

Old 08-10-2019, 01:38 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
hahaha that's a good one.
What about Clinton ? What about Prince Andrew ?
What about the other rich and famous and powerful ?

Are you forgetting about all the other names released because you think it's only about Trump ?
I never said it was only about Trump and I would be very happy if anyone involved with this goes to jail, no matter who they are.

Old 08-10-2019, 01:39 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times
I wonder if Epstein got a call from someone who sounded a lot like Hillary “cough cough...seven daysssss.....cough cough...

I wish I could find a gif of Hillary climbing out of a well like “The Ring”. Would be perfect.

Old 08-10-2019, 01:39 PM

2,486 posts, read 825,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchtoecig View Post
You had one job, Manhattan police. To make sure he lives until he sings.
But no.

Epscum suicide

Yeah, we didn't see it coming.

ps. moderators, please move this to general politics

The first thread in here (about Epstein being arrested) many of us posted that he knew too much and wouldn't make it to court. Anyone that has ties to the Clintons tends to end up this way.

I'm hoping all of the victims will start coming forward and naming names. I won't hold my breath as I expect there are agents of these sick elites fanning out with cash for silence agreements, or worse.

Here's a pretty interesting spin on this by Mount:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rLn...U-Uc-U20fC%3A6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I wonder if Epstein got a call from someone who sounded a lot like Hillary “cough cough...seven daysssss.....cough cough...

I wish I could find a gif of Hillary climbing out of a well like “The Ring”. Would be perfect.
It's getting to be a "normal thing" for the Clintons.

It's done

Old 08-10-2019, 01:40 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,872,015 times
Is something going to blow, now that Jeff won't be there to re-set the . . . IT?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies