Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2019, 09:27 AM

4,753 posts, read 2,984,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hmm. His former cellmate now says that it's impossible to hang one's self with a bedsheet. He says they are of disposable paper quality. No way a 6 foot, 200lb man could do it. And there's no light fixture, no bed frame, no where to attach it.
To build off of that, jail staff says this whole thing was way out of the ordinary. This was posted Saturday:

Old 08-13-2019, 09:30 AM

18,496 posts, read 8,318,409 times
bunk beds are not tall enough to hang yourself from.....Epstein is 6 ft tall

Old 08-13-2019, 09:33 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,133,964 times
Things are really starting to take shape with this situation. Ghislaine Maxwell, she's the connecting link between pedophile Epstein and Bill Clinton. She is the one who brought the two together in the very beginning, years ago. She was also one of a very few "elites" who was invited and attended Chelsea Clinton's wedding.

And she's about to become extinct. She knows too much.

Old 08-13-2019, 09:57 AM

4,753 posts, read 2,984,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Things are really starting to take shape with this situation. Ghislaine Maxwell, she's the connecting link between pedophile Epstein and Bill Clinton. She is the one who brought the two together in the very beginning, years ago. She was also one of a very few "elites" who was invited and attended Chelsea Clinton's wedding.

Lol I absolutely love this. All of this was literally common knowledge among "Pizzagaters" in 2015/16, but now that "credible" news outlets are reporting it, people are coming to the light. I really don't have a problem with it since it's along time coming, but some things aren't conspiracies when there are tons of connecting dots.

Old 08-13-2019, 10:07 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,133,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DabOnEm View Post
Lol I absolutely love this. All of this was literally common knowledge among "Pizzagaters" in 2015/16, but now that "credible" news outlets are reporting it, people are coming to the light. I really don't have a problem with it since it's along time coming, but some things aren't conspiracies when there are tons of connecting dots.
Yeah, just like in the very beginning with pedophile Epstein. In the very beginning, it was nothing but a huge witch hunt. Epstein was only using underage girls to give him massages on his private island. Years later, pedophile Epstein is reduced to a thing of the past. Look what it turned out to be.

Old 08-13-2019, 10:10 AM

45,642 posts, read 27,260,958 times
More details on Hannity... when he stops talking...

Former NYPD Commissioner Bernard Kerik...

Partial transcript

Bernard Kerik: I think there is a couple things the Attorney General is going to focus on, primarily Sean. Who authorized him to come off of suicide watch? Was he put in a buddy system? Was there a secondary system in that cell? The reporting is, there was. That person was removed. I can tell you I know that housing area that he was in quite well. In the northside and the southside of the hallway where those cells are, there are cameras overhead. So you’ll be able to see who went in the cell, who came out of the cell. There’s no camera facing in the cell. So you wouldn’t see inside.

Sean Hannity: But we would know the time he was last checked on…

Bernard Kerik: Sean, that area that he was in, 9 South, historically those bed checks are 15 to 30 minutes. A bed check is looking into a cell, identifying the person that’s in there and they have to guarantee that they’re breathing. If they can’t see that they’re breathing, once they see the body they have to wake the person up to make sure they’re alive. I cn tell you if those checks were not done, that’s going to be one of the irregularities that the Attorney General’s talking about.

FYI... the ellipses at the end of Hannity's portion - actually was about 45 seconds about how his mom worked there and checked on people. Who cares?

Old 08-13-2019, 10:12 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,776,362 times
Quote:

Poor Ghislaine, she is about to be murdered because she knows too much. When you involve yourself with the Clintons, that's what happens...

Old 08-13-2019, 10:14 AM

Next... AP apparently reported that one of the officers guarding the cell was not a correctional officer.

Old 08-13-2019, 10:14 AM

19,679 posts, read 12,265,621 times
Quote:

Not if she's smart, and I think she's smart.

Old 08-13-2019, 10:17 AM

One more for now...

The Day Jeffrey Epstein Told Me He Had Dirt on Powerful People

Almost exactly a year ago, on Aug. 16, 2018, I visited Jeffrey Epstein at his cavernous Manhattan mansion.

The overriding impression I took away from our roughly 90-minute conversation was that Mr. Epstein knew an astonishing number of rich, famous and powerful people, and had photos to prove it. He also claimed to know a great deal about these people, some of it potentially damaging or embarrassing, including details about their supposed sexual proclivities and recreational drug use.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies