U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-13-2019, 05:55 AM
 
10,210 posts, read 6,978,745 times
Reputation: 4278

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
Can you actually prove your above statement or are we in opinion land again?

Flip a coin. It will land on one side or the other. That is proof of a binary option. If it landed on one side.....it did not land on the other. Basic. Maybe you are just the guy to make the coin land on its side. Try it an report back.

 
Old 08-13-2019, 06:08 AM
 
Location: Texas
27,128 posts, read 11,393,112 times
Reputation: 6249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Make an argument and I will demonstrate that the unstated premise is that the inequality of blacks is either internally rooted or externally rooted.
Quit deflecting and comment on what I said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
You never get to the explanation why a greater percentage of blacks are backed into the corner than whites. Oh....I know you say single parent homes, but you never explain why more blacks come from single parent homes. Oh....I know you say the welfare state, but you never explain why blacks were more vulnerable to the welfare state than whites. Oh....i Know you say its because people are poor.....but you never say why a greater percentage of blacks were poor. Oh....I know you will say because they are from single parent homes......and you will go around in a circles like a dog chasing its tail.
Except you made this up.
Explain why whites in Appalachia are poor and have been poor for a long time. Because America is racist right?

Explain why black unemployment is higher than white unemployment when up until the 1930 black UE was similar to white UE and sometimes lower. Guess where it was lower? Why in the racist democratic South! But how can that be because whitey is so racist he wont ever hirer a black man right? lol keep trying. it's good for a laugh.

The question to you is, Why aren't you doing anything about it TODAY. Whatever happened to you 150 years ago or even 5 years doesn't matter. Again if you want to see who is responsible for your failures and successes in life look in the mirror.
Again it's a real simple start. Finish high school, work full time, wait until you're 21 to get married and have kids and you'll have a 75% chance of being middle class or higher and only a 2% chance of being permanently poor.

I don't see whitey stopping kids from finishing high school
I don't see whitey stopping blacks from working full time
I don't see whitey encouraging blacks to have kids out of wedlock and forcing them to abandon their kids.

Why don't you explain to everyone here why the rate of single parenthood has grown in the last 60 years for all groups. Don't deflect. Don't make something up. Don't use a silly anecdote.

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 08-13-2019 at 07:20 AM..
 
Old 08-13-2019, 06:11 AM
 
Location: Texas
27,128 posts, read 11,393,112 times
Reputation: 6249
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
I do not personally associate with those types but the uncouth behavior is always on display even from casual observation.
So NFL games are full of rednecks and lowlifes? Or are their drunken brawls not considered uncouth.

btw You don't watch NASCAR and you have never attended an event so how about YOU quit falsely testifying. That is very uncouth.
 
Old 08-13-2019, 06:52 AM
 
377 posts, read 44,982 times
Reputation: 192
I saw a white guy fighting with him at the end.

No idea what happened in that selectively edited video but if Black and White people are to live together, eventually we will get into fights with each other for non-racist reasons.
 
Old 08-13-2019, 07:32 AM
 
10,210 posts, read 6,978,745 times
Reputation: 4278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Quit deflecting and comment on what I said.

Except you made this up.
Explain why whites in Appalachia are poor and have been poor for a long time. Because America is racist right?

Explain why black unemployment is higher than white unemployment when up until the 1930 black UE was similar to white UE and sometimes lower. Guess where it was lower? Why in the racist democratic South! But how can that be because whitey is so racist he wont ever hirer a black man right? lol keep trying. it's good for a laugh.

The question to you is, Why aren't you doing anything about it TODAY. Whatever happened to you 150 years ago or even 5 years doesn't matter. Again if you want to see who is responsible for your failures and successes in life look in the mirror.
Again it's a real simple start. Finish high school, work full time, wait until you're 21 to get married and have kids and you'll have a 75% chance of being middle class or higher and only a 2% chance of being permanently poor.

I don't see whitey stopping kids from finishing high school
I don't see whitey stopping blacks from working full time
I don't see whitey encouraging blacks to have kids out of wedlock and forcing them to abandon their kids.

Why don't you explain to everyone here why the rate of single parenthood has grown in the last 60 years for all groups. Don't deflect. Don't make something up. Don't use a silly anecdote.



You are spending all your effort to show me how ITS NOT EXTERNAL to blacks......but don't realize you are just beating the drums for it being INTERNAL caused. If you are saying that the coin is not going to be heads and you keep telling me that my claim that it is heads is wrong.......you are telling me that its tails. You don't have to say it. You just have to reject the other option. Flip a coin and figure out binary permutations. Obviously you cannot conceptualize it. Maybe an actual physical experiment will help you understand.


I am not going to subdivide white into those in Appalachia. Next you will be giving me addresses of individuals and asking me to explain why they are in their situation. I am commenting on the WHOLE....the COLLECTIVES....not subgroups. You need to understand the fallacies of composition and division. Guess what.....in Appalachia....the poverty rate for blacks is higher than whites anyway.
 
Old 08-13-2019, 07:37 AM
 
Location: Texas
27,128 posts, read 11,393,112 times
Reputation: 6249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
You are spending all your effort to show me how ITS NOT EXTERNAL to blacks......but don't realize you are just beating the drums for it being INTERNAL caused.
I've already explained THE CAUSE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
If you are saying that the coin is not going to be heads and you keep telling me that my claim that it is heads is wrong.......you are telling me that its tails. You don't have to say it. You just have to reject the other option. Flip a coin and figure out binary permutations. Obviously you cannot conceptualize it. Maybe an actual physical experiment will help you understand.
LMAO All of this is made up. Quit deflecting from what I've posted. As if your silly 2 choices are the only 2 much less the way to approach the truth.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I am not going to subdivide white into those in Appalachia. Next you will be giving me addresses of individuals and asking me to explain why they are in their situation.
That's just something you made up in order to deflect. Regions matter economically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I am commenting on the WHOLE....the COLLECTIVES....not subgroups. You need to understand the fallacies of composition and division.
You need to quit making things up and deflecting.

Sad that you refuse to address much of what I've posted and instead deflected

Again
I don't see whitey stopping kids from finishing high school
I don't see whitey stopping blacks from working full time
I don't see whitey encouraging blacks to have kids out of wedlock and forcing them to abandon their kids.
 
Old 08-13-2019, 07:40 AM
 
10,210 posts, read 6,978,745 times
Reputation: 4278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
I've already explained THE CAUSE.

LMAO All of this is made up. Quit deflecting from what I've posted.


That's just something you made up in order to deflect. Regions matter economically.

You need to quit making things up and deflecting.

Sad that you refuse to address much of what I've posted and instead deflected

I know you have explained it. Black inferiority makes them weak and want to be on welfare and live off the gubment....more than whites who are stronger in comparison and hence don't fall for the liberalism trap as much.
 
Old 08-13-2019, 07:42 AM
 
Location: Texas
27,128 posts, read 11,393,112 times
Reputation: 6249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I know you have explained it. Black inferiority makes them weak and want to be on welfare and live off the gubment
Nope. Human nature makes individuals do it. I've explained that many times. Not that you care about the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
....more than whites who are stronger in comparison and hence don't fall for the liberalism trap as much.
Single parenthood breeds single parenthood. The idea is to reduce single parenthood.
Blacks were stuck behind other groups early on because of slavery. That's not a factor now.
 
Old 08-13-2019, 07:50 AM
 
10,210 posts, read 6,978,745 times
Reputation: 4278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Nope. Human nature makes individuals do it. I've explained that many times. Not that you care about the truth.

Single parenthood breeds single parenthood. The idea is to reduce single parenthood.
Blacks were stuck behind other groups early on because of slavery. That's not a factor now.

Yeah I know. All humans have human nature....but some people think one races nature is superior to another. If we are all the SAME....CLONES....we would all act and react the same to certain stimuli. Hence, the only explanation for differences between HUMANS....would be the different stimuli they have been exposed to. That is what I have been arguing. BLacks have been exposed to racist stimuli which impacted our humanity, as a collective, to the degree that it created socioeconomic inequalities with those HUMANS of a different race not exposed to the same racist stimuli.



Your explanation of things discounts the external stimuli theory and by default.....selects the internal stimuli theory of inferiority of human nature between blacks and whites. If we all have the same nature, as humans, then exposed to the same things we would all respond the same and there would be no inequalities if we all experienced the same things in degree and kind. Hence....given that there is racial inequality of outcomes.....either our human nature is different and or our experiences are different.


Quote:
Blacks were stuck behind other groups early on because of slavery. That's not a factor now.
Do you see how contradictory you are? In one breath you say that single parent families breed single parent families. You then say black families got behind due to slavery (white enslavement of blacks....what you call whitey). However, then you say that is not a factor now. Well...if single parent homes produce single parent homes and slavery created and results in more single parent homes....THAT EXPLAINS WHY THERE IS MORE NOW!!! Yes....it have to do with today because there was never a RESET to set blacks equal after slavery ended. Rather, there was continued oppression.


You are going to disappear from this debate, because you have been disproved or proven to be arguing that blacks are inferior.......but you will show up in another discussing blaming black problems on single parent homes....instead of the ROOT cause of it.

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 08-13-2019 at 08:22 AM..
 
Old 08-13-2019, 07:55 AM
 
Location: San Diego
35,867 posts, read 32,570,071 times
Reputation: 20232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I missed that. It looked to me like the group was going after the teen. I saw no weapons and The city of Roseville does have police and 911 if they thought he was a thug and breaking the law.

So you call the cops AFTER someone gets stabbed? Or you use whatever you have available.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top