Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2019, 03:21 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,323,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Deport.

All.

Illegal.

Aliens.

Regardless of how they got here.
Hypocritical

GOP

Employers

Won't

Allow

That.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2019, 04:40 AM

23,558 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Well if they have its because of republicans. I live in an extreme republican town. In the south. Every local roofing company uses mexicans. Seems GOP are hypocrites,
"Some gop are hippos" guess what? the democrat party has made hypocrisy a profession. they are so much better at it and only because they own the media as their official propaganda machine.

So only republican roofs need to be re-shingled in that town??????? and all republicans use roofing companies that hire illegal aliens?

Old 08-24-2019, 04:56 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times
Democrats keep arguing they're not for open borders, but they do everything possible to encourage more illegals - subsidized housing, health care, sanctuary cities, and demonizing ICE (for starters). They're even so enamored of illegals that the head of the DNC (Perez) started a fund to pay for lawyers to defend illegals about to be deported.

Old 08-24-2019, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
"Some gop are hippos" guess what? the democrat party has made hypocrisy a profession. they are so much better at it and only because they own the media as their official propaganda machine.

So only republican roofs need to be re-shingled in that town??????? and all republicans use roofing companies that hire illegal aliens?
Yup. Liberals are the epitome of hypocrisy. My liberal neighbor argues that poor illegals just "deserve a chance" and demonizes Republicans who are opposed to illegal immigration - and then guess what she did when someone rented the house next to hers? She complained to the HOA that renters "lower the caliber" of the neighborhood and shouldn't be allowed!

Old 08-24-2019, 05:09 AM

45,396 posts, read 60,575,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Yup. Liberals are the epitome of hypocrisy. My liberal neighbor argues that poor illegals just "deserve a chance" and demonizes Republicans who are opposed to illegal immigration - and then guess what she did when someone rented the house next to hers? She complained to the HOA that renters "lower the caliber" of the neighborhood and shouldn't be allowed!
Up is down, down is up.
Left is right, right is left.
And so it goes.

There's a woman here who is big on rental investment. Her gated community started out not allowing rentals although that's changed. She still opposes it. She also owns vacation rentals which her community doesn't allow.

Old 08-24-2019, 05:25 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,381,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
Remember Mitt Romney about the 47%? I wonder if congressman Tom Malinowski did the same business class where Romney was? I saw that article from the Daily Mail along a vlog from timcast on the subject.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ful-lawns.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_PuLLO4oEk
Once again, Democrats show their true racist nature, yet project their thoughts on the Republicans.

Old 08-24-2019, 05:32 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Do as I say, not as I do is the Liberal/Progressive (Democrat) Mantra. We don't have a country, nor national sovereignty if we don't have secure borders. We have tons of poorer people that would love to mow lawns, work construction, do custodial work, etc. We don't NEED Illegal Aliens to do this.

I do blame companies that hire them as well as their Republican and Democrat politicians they OWN. However, the Democrats have gone FULL BLOWN nuts on wanting free healthcare and free college to attract more ILLEGALS. This is not the answer. Lega immigration is the answer.

Old 08-24-2019, 06:05 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
This is what the Texas Legislature and DeSantis and friends also admit....right up front.

Why do you think it is news? It's only a bit humorous in the fact that so many immigrants now do skilled trades...

"Texas economist Ray Perryman in 2017 put the total net economic benefits of the state’s undocumented workforce at $290.3 billion in output (gross product) and 3.3 million jobs annually."

“Even if E-Verify worked perfectly, in the absence of broader reform, it would be an extremely effective way of killing the economy,” Jawetz said."
(head of immigration Com. in Texas Legislature)......

What is it about these statement you dudes don't understand?
Because someone who you don't know said. Why listen to you when you get so much wrong? lol

They drive real wages down which causes Americans to earn less and work less and go on welfare. Plus they send money home to take care of their families vs spending it here. Not to mention how they drive up healthcare costs by exploiting emergency rooms and then don't pay. Not to mention the increased crime.

"The net cost of illegal immigrants to American taxpayers is an astonishing $116 billion annually. The single greatest cost is education at $46 billion a year; behind this are $29 billion in medical care costs; $23 billion for law enforcement; and $9 billion in welfare. The report does not include the value of remittances sent by illegal aliens, which would push the net fiscal loss higher by some $38 billion annually."

But yea lets listen to you because someone said.

Old 08-24-2019, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Do as I say, not as I do is the Liberal/Progressive (Democrat) Mantra. We don't have a country, nor national sovereignty if we don't have secure borders. We have tons of poorer people that would love to mow lawns, work construction, do custodial work, etc. We don't NEED Illegal Aliens to do this.

I do blame companies that hire them as well as their Republican and Democrat politicians they OWN. However, the Democrats have gone FULL BLOWN nuts on wanting free healthcare and free college to attract more ILLEGALS. This is not the answer. Lega immigration is the answer.
That word progressive, which ultra-leftists chose for themselves, just reeks of their sense of moral superiority. We need a new word to describe them. I'll start a thread.....

Old 08-24-2019, 06:12 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
That word progressive, which ultra-leftists chose for themselves, just reeks of their sense of moral superiority. We need a new word to describe them. I'll start a thread.....
Well, the Progressives (Democrats of today) are certainly NOT Classic Liberals like our Founding Fathers who preached liberty, freedom, and restricted and limited government. Progressives want to use BIG GOVERNMENT to their ends and install a Totalitarian Regime. It's not about freedom, it is about control and dependency.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies