Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2019, 02:27 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,390,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
Of course they vote in their hero who doesn't believe in consent too. Its why they like him so much, They wish they were above the law like him because of his position and money. Its not the actual policies they like. Its the fantasy in their mind they can get to be like him someday..
But they can't be like him. They are not rich and likely never will be. The person they vote for, favors only the most wealthy Americans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2019, 02:53 PM

46,313 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
Gladly. Its mid afternoon you better go take a nap with your gun in the other part of your bed since you have no other people ever in it

Why do anti gunner bring up sex when talking about people with guns? Oh, thats right they are told what to say...damn any research....good little puppet.

Old 09-04-2019, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Except none of the things you listed are designed to intentionally kill or maim you though like a gun which is its sole purpose.

My guns have only killed paper in the last 35 years....stop listening to the msms/cnn/maddow.... and do some research....

Old 09-04-2019, 03:15 PM

6,061 posts, read 2,013,281 times
I must say this has long bothered me about Walmart. I have gone into Walmarts where on one aisle, they're selling firearms, and another they're selling liquor. We used to have liquor sales only at state-run liquor stores, but the head of Costco got legislation to allow anyone to sell.

I don't think you should be able to sell alcohol and guns under the same roof. That is just a disaster waiting to happen. Walk in with a credit card--walk out with a gun and a bottle of Jack! What could possibly go wrong?

Old 09-04-2019, 03:46 PM

Let me ask you folks, honestly....this is a question for everyone....

How many people have you actually seen open carrying? Really, be honest?

I lived in North Alabama for the last 10 years, I've seen 1 person open carry the entire time. WE can open carry without a permit......concealed requires a permit....

I've spent time in these states the last 10 years (more than a week at a time, (so I had to go out into the city) in TX, AZ, CT, CA, MS, FL, KY, and IL......The only other place I've seen a person with an open carry (in these States) a gun was in AZ (Phoenix, off 24th ST (last month)), and as soon as I seen him, I immediately stepped behind him, because he had a gun literary in has pant waistband....he was only buying liquor....but no holster....yea, I'll keep an eye on him....

Old 09-04-2019, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Why do anti gunner bring up sex when talking about people with guns? Oh, thats right they are told what to say...damn any research....good little puppet.
In my opinion, liberals tend to get laid more often; we don't have any hang ups about sex. We aren't the ones preaching about abstinence. That's the pro-gun crowd.

Old 09-04-2019, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
In my opinion, liberals tend to get laid more often; we don't have any hang ups about sex. We aren't the ones preaching about abstinence. That's the pro-gun crowd.

Of course you cannot back this up....I know, I know....it a dem'liberal talking point, you got it down pat....puppet, I'm sure you'll get paid extra for this post....

Abstinence and the pro-gun crowd? Provide a link....we'll all wait, but just you, you know it's BS....

That is unless you are saying all dems/liberals are afraid of guns....which that kinda makes sense, with liberal/dems safe spaces and cry closets....

Old 09-04-2019, 04:07 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,912,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
Well, we are on to something here. Many conservative Christians believe in abstinence. Perhaps the gun is a substitute and helps them deal with sexual frustration.
There is some weird part of gun culture that the guns are called a short name for Richard. There even memes with it for Harambe a few years back that people were coming for the Zoo with their genitalia out referring to guns. Then again some people think guys with big trucks too are compensating for some physical defect too...

Old 09-04-2019, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Of course you cannot back this up....I know, I know....it a dem'liberal talking point, you got it down pat....puppet, I'm sure you'll get paid extra for this post....

Abstinence and the pro-gun crowd? Provide a link....we'll all wait, but just you, you know it's BS......
The pro-gun crowd is largely Christian conservatives who also support abstinence-only sex education and waiting until marriage for sex. Gotta be some serious sexual frustration going on with that.

I don't need to post any links here, c'mon.

Old 09-04-2019, 04:18 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,125,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
How many people murder other people with alcohol? Is this some kind of pathetic attempt in justifying 30'000+ lives being lost every year in the US because of guns? You should be ashamed.

10,500 DUI murders per year.

Dont lie

There aren't 30,000 gun murders per year. 60% of those are suicides. if they didnt shoot themselves they would find another way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies