Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2019, 07:20 AM

3,516 posts, read 7,780,276 times

Advertisements

Regardless if your for Trump or against Trump, the day Trump leaves office I think President Trump is in for a Rude awakening. His Twitter account will be canceled if not immediately, shortly after for terms of service volitions, he will no longer enjoy the latitude twitter extended him for being a world leader.

Next he will be investigated / arrested for his past crimes during his last four years in the White House. You can't openly attack the FBI and other government agencies and not expect them to retaliate in the future. Now if he had friends in congress, he would enjoy some protection from powerful political allies, but the reality he has few, if any friends. The republicans tolerate him because he's the President, when he's not the president anymore, he's toast. After all he hasn't exactly played nice with other politicians, he's used them as tools with threats and bullying to get what he wanted done and toss them aside like a child's toy he's no longer interested in.

So be it high treason or funneling government dollars to one of his many hotels for self enrichment, Trumps going to prison for something. After all $900 a night for a room is beyond outrageous, having travelled for the government, Per diem is at best $200 a night for a room in an expensive city.

Old 09-09-2019, 07:26 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,748,347 times
You seem to be focusing on what will happen to Trump. The more important question is what will happen to America. I think the unfortunate answer to that question is that it will be back to business as usual. Trump is just a speed bump on our road to globalism, serfdom and mediocrity.

Old 09-09-2019, 07:29 AM

3,255 posts, read 1,718,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifty Seven View Post
You seem to be focusing on what will happen to Trump. The more important question is what will happen to America. I think the unfortunate answer to that question is that it will be back to business as usual. Trump is just a speed bump on our road to globalism, serfdom and mediocrity.
Not really, he's neither a Patriot nor a globalist really

Next

Old 09-09-2019, 07:34 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,526,497 times
I don’t see Trump wanting to leave office even if he wins again in 2020. I don’t know if Trump himself will be arrested or not, I’m sure he’s got some high priced lawyers on standby though.

What will happen AFTER Trump? We’ll go back to electing some arse who won’t change anything like always and the world will keep spinning.

Old 09-09-2019, 07:37 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,943,091 times
What do you think will happen Post Trump?

In 2025, Trump will retire... and Democrats will lie about, smear and 'investigate' President Nikki Haley.

Old 09-09-2019, 07:41 AM

21,097 posts, read 19,697,247 times
He will be pardoned by the next President, a Republican.

Old 09-09-2019, 07:48 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,740,667 times
If he is re-elected in 2020 won't the statue of limitations run out if he serves another 4 years?

The next president won't be able to pardon him because the charges will be brought by the southern district of NY.

Old 09-09-2019, 07:50 AM

3,746 posts, read 1,441,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechGromit View Post
Regardless if your for Trump or against Trump, the day Trump leaves office I think President Trump is in for a Rude awakening. His Twitter account will be canceled if not immediately, shortly after for terms of service volitions, he will no longer enjoy the latitude twitter extended him for being a world leader.

Next he will be investigated / arrested for his past crimes during his last four years in the White House. You can't openly attack the FBI and other government agencies and not expect them to retaliate in the future. Now if he had friends in congress, he would enjoy some protection from powerful political allies, but the reality he has few, if any friends. The republicans tolerate him because he's the President, when he's not the president anymore, he's toast. After all he hasn't exactly played nice with other politicians, he's used them as tools with threats and bullying to get what he wanted done and toss them aside like a child's toy he's no longer interested in.

So be it high treason or funneling government dollars to one of his many hotels for self enrichment, Trumps going to prison for something. After all $900 a night for a room is beyond outrageous, having travelled for the government, Per diem is at best $200 a night for a room in an expensive city.
Post trump either 2020 or 2024. We will see the decline of radical social justice activism, pro black identaterians, feminist and LGBT types who will claim victory when Trump leaves office. Also when Trump leaves office, Rockstar games will release grand theft auto 6.

Old 09-09-2019, 07:57 AM

10,529 posts, read 6,158,785 times
Trump will go for a fitting for his orange jump-suit.

If he's lucky he might get to be a cell buddy with Paul Manafort.

Old 09-09-2019, 08:10 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,480,377 times
One thing absolutely guaranteed post Trump will be the "perceived by the rest of the world"; American collective I/Q having remarkably increased by at least 50 points.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies