Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2019, 03:39 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,547,689 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
The rules of admissibility are being enforced. Have a passport and visa, come on over. Don’t have one, plenty of other Bahamian islands not affected.

And last week I flew from Montana and participated in the airlift of supplies. Several things I noted, the Bahamian military was useless, the people grateful for help, the bureaucracy still existed because some customs officer demanded duties and taxes on the relief supplies I flew in to Freeport. My response was to reload everything I brought and prepared to take it back. The regular folks there shouted him down.

I flew supplies to Treasure Cay, Marsh Harbour and West End. All the people grateful but a few tried to stowaway and I had to eject them since all the seats were taken out. One Haitian there demanded to know when his house would be rebuilt since it seemed the US was at fault. The Bahamians there said to ignore him as he apparently was drunk.

On the whole people grateful but some people tried to profit from the misery.
Because all men are sinners....all of us
Jeremiah 17:9
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2019, 03:49 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
There is an article link in a few posts back referencing such. It's not that it is stated as above ("anyone who is not white"), the poster just making a point that it is what is implied in reference to some. Besides any link regarding, there is the example of his complaining how those from elsewhere were "bringing drugs, crime, they're rapists". He likes to mention gang-members, criminals, bad people, etc., when he could be looking in the mirror.

In addition, it's known that early on in N.Y., his father had refused people of color living in Trump properties, teaching his son well. Then, he has been close to Mafia types, so talk about gang members, crooks.

He is a such a criminal himself ....he has just evaded being caught...so far.
So he never said it and there is no link. So that poster has 0 credibility just throwing out trash and lies.

What his father did is irrelevant .

Our prisons literally have thousands of illegals arrested for violent crimes, smuggling drugs, human trafficking and rapes. Yes many are members of gangs.

I still have not seen 1 post that explains why Bahamans deserve to be taken care of before the estimated 600,000 US homeless or the estimated 50,000 homeless vets.

If I were president I would deny them entry as well. We owe nothing and anything we give is a win for them.

Last edited by boneyard1962; 09-19-2019 at 04:11 AM..

Old 09-19-2019, 10:10 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,596,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
So he never said it and there is no link. So that poster has 0 credibility just throwing out trash and lies.

What his father did is irrelevant .

Our prisons literally have thousands of illegals arrested for violent crimes, smuggling drugs, human trafficking and rapes. Yes many are members of gangs.

I still have not seen 1 post that explains why Bahamans deserve to be taken care of before the estimated 600,000 US homeless or the estimated 50,000 homeless vets.

If I were president I would deny them entry as well. We owe nothing and anything we give is a win for them.
Some people are good neighbors and will help one another out, others not so much.

Quote:
600,000 US homeless
Link the resources that says, the u.s. can not. Just because they don't does not mean they can't.

Old 09-19-2019, 10:12 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,496,886 times
Marie Antoinette said "Let them eat cake". Donald Trump said "Let them swim".

Old 09-19-2019, 10:17 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,188,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
The illegal immigration invasion we are experiencing from Mexico at our border makes it hard to even deal with legit situations like this when they arise
Liberals don't care..they want to let the whole world in. Liberals are completely and utterly bat s**t crazy. Yet they refuse to see it.

Old 09-19-2019, 10:29 PM

3,562 posts, read 4,396,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9098391.html

Trump claims Bahamians are very bad people, criminals, refuses to let helpless Bahaman refugees into the USA...
But of course! In trumps beady little narrow eyes, all persons of color are criminals "they are rapists, drug dealers, bad hombres, yadda, yadda, yadda . . . "

Old 09-19-2019, 11:47 PM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
But of course! In trumps beady little narrow eyes, all persons of color are criminals "they are rapists, drug dealers, bad hombres, yadda, yadda, yadda . . . "

You need some new material.

Old 09-20-2019, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
You need some new material.
Stand by. New material on its way as soon as trump opens his toilet mouth.

Old 09-20-2019, 07:12 AM

62,963 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post

Why the need to lie? Trump has never said that nor implied that! Liberals and ethnocentrics have no shame when it comes to lying and spinning the truth. I seems they have no conscience and not an honest bone in their bodies.

Old 09-20-2019, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Why the need to lie? Trump has never said that nor implied that! Liberals and ethnocentrics have no shame when it comes to lying and spinning the truth. I seems they have no conscience and not an honest bone in their bodies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dncsM53gC70

Oops!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies