Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 02:24 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,567,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
Well the fact that you "will never no how a sex change is considered perverted" pretty much say's it all!
Please get off this thread, you clearly can't even explain yourself which is why you're not answering a simple question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

19,567 posts, read 21,873,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
What are you not understanding? You clearly have NEVER taken a biology class or watched any sort of nature program. Do NOT tell us what you THINK cannot happen because you are 100% incorrect. Get yourself educated before you make assumptions of something that you have no idea what you're talking about. And by the way, you yourself have been personally attacking people, so you can knock off the little threats of reporting someone because you feel you've been personally attacked, it's boring.
Again post a definition of homosexuality....just google and post the first one you find...

13,691 posts, read 18,456,585 times
Barbara Walters had a special about this issue a year ago.

Really opened my eyes to a lot of emotional conflict young people have.

When definition of "sex/gender" rules comes down to who wears a skirt, makeup, and ribbons in their "long hair" is associated with female, that's what the little boys wanted. The reverse was true for girls, they wanted the "boy" associated things.

Women are more than artificial decoration, perfume and high heels.

Men are more than rough sports, baseball caps, and neckties.

I don't think any other nation on earth has the problems that the USA has with gender. It's not an issue in other parts of the world because they're too busy trying to gather up enough food to eat to sustain their lives.

This article proves we are a narcissistic nation and spoiled beyond belief to indulge a child in sex reassignment for no physical reason such as hermaphrodism. Giving hormones quells suicide attempts. These kids are psychologically disturbed and hormonally imbalanced.

Fixing a problem like this which may be congenital is not as simple as sewing up a cleft palate. This is a serious emotional and psychological problem and their answer is hormones and surgery. Wrap up the outside to fix the brain?

The real honest truth is, no matter how many dresses the little boy wears genetically he's still a genetic male with chromosomes XY, and will never be a female XX.

This is also more common in males than in females, which scientists believe could be a result of the "feminization" of the male brain in utero. The reverse for the females in utero.

27 posts, read 49,961 times
Frogs are different animals

Men and women are human beings, and commonly referred to as people.

Old 05-19-2008, 02:25 PM

3,771 posts, read 7,095,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
Well the fact that you "will never no how a sex change is considered perverted" pretty much say's it all!
You said that you would take appropriate action if you knew your child would have MR/DD or hemophilia.

Are you under the impression that every person on the planet, Christians included, are choosing to be attracted to the opposite sex?

What's wrong with having a sex change? How is it perverted? In retrospect, I can't believe you'd fix your child's downs-syndrome or hemophilia -- how perverted.
---

Did you and OZ attend the same Xian boarding school as children?

Old 05-19-2008, 02:26 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,825,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddy4LyF View Post
Thinking.... thinking.... nope, pretty sure I'm not connecting with your attempt at logic.

Please view the October 2003 study by Dr. Charles E. Roselli et al. (Oregon Health and Science University) on male rams and homosexuality in nature. I believe I was wrong, however, as you may find his theory to have pin-pointed their homosexuality at a rate of approximately 8%.

(Hits myself in the face)
Really again, equating yourselves with animals ! How does this help your argument?

Old 05-19-2008, 02:26 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,873,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston View Post
Frogs are different animals

Men and women are human beings, and commonly referred to as people.
Very true....sheep are different too and are not considered people either.

Old 05-19-2008, 02:27 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,567,747 times
Here you go for those who don't understand biology....
Animal sexual behaviour - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 05-19-2008, 02:28 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,456,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddy4LyF View Post
Are there ever mistakes or deviations written into your DNA by your RNA? Just curious. Or did your Biblical Deity create us to all be perfect? Last I checked, we were rife with chronic and acute diseases. (Note: I am also not likening homosexuality or bisexuality to a disease)

I believe if anyone has attacked anyone, it is you who attacked him and his way of life. And in re-reading his post, I believe he said you sound like a 700 Club soundbite. That's putting it very mildly, and it's more a matter of fact, and not an opinion.

Besides, don't you love Pat Robertson? It could be taken as a compliment.
Yes, a mistake in DNA is called an "error". There are mistakes in DNA some of them cause disease.

Old 05-19-2008, 02:29 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,825,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Please get off this thread, you clearly can't even explain yourself which is why you're not answering a simple question.
I started this thread! If you dont like the way it is going, go start your own! The fact that you will never see how a man who has an operation to become a woman is perverted, say's it all about you!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies