Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2012, 04:57 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,389,418 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Lot offered to give the men trying to knock down his door his daughters instead of his MALE guest to have sexual intercourse with , but low and behold they preferred the MEN what do you call these type of men(?)
Heterosexual men who raped male strangers to dominate and humiliate them.

Much as heterosexual men have been doing throughout history. Read the story of the Levite in Judges 19.

It's really bizarre that you people never seem to comment on how disgusting it was for a father to offer his own virgin daughters up to gang rapists. What you might understand if you did a little study, is that the Jews know that this was because Lot could not go against the Abrahamic laws of hospitality. When you invited strangers to stay under your roof as guests, you must protect them. Women and girls had the status of property, so they didn't matter as much as males.

The story of Sodom was a moral lesson about the Law of Hospitality. It had nothing to do with 'homosexuals'.

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/ar...05-hospitality

Last edited by Ceist; 10-08-2012 at 05:07 AM..

Old 10-08-2012, 05:11 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,389,418 times
Quote:
men who rape other men in the military and the federal and stae prison system claim to be heterosexual , but in reality they ALL are BI SEXUALS
nope

Old 10-08-2012, 05:49 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,510,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
Or for those of us who understand that your belief that "civic marriage in the U.S. is in part to encourage"- well, anything, actually (much less "heterosexual couples to bear and raise children") is entirely unfounded. This is merely what you want to believe.

But even if you were right, it makes no difference. Regardless of what marriage used to be, what it's becoming is allowing gay couples to get married. And I haven't seen a single good reason to keep them (and no other couples who are of the legal age to consent, unrelated, and unmarried) from being able to do this.
I knew I couldn't substantiate something you don't want to believe. Even quotes and cites from the beloved Loving case aren't enough.

The 8th Circuit Court of Appeals in 2006 wrote --- "But the argument disregards the expressed intent of traditional marriage laws --- to encourage heterosexual couples to bear and raise chilren in committed marriage relationships."

I presume those silly judges use the word 'traditional' in a limited sense, excluding ancient Rome and Greece, aberrant periods of long-ago, and stick to the U.S. in modern times.

Whether it makes a difference will depend on the standard of judicial review used and how the justices who hear the case want to rule.

Old 10-08-2012, 09:00 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,588,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Heterosexual men who raped male strangers to dominate and humiliate them.

Much as heterosexual men have been doing throughout history. Read the story of the Levite in Judges 19.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post

It's really bizarre that you people never seem to comment on how disgusting it was for a father to offer his own virgin daughters up to gang rapists. What you might understand if you did a little study, is that the Jews know that this was because Lot could not go against the Abrahamic laws of hospitality. When you invited strangers to stay under your roof as guests, you must protect them. Women and girls had the status of property, so they didn't matter as much as males.

The story of Sodom was a moral lesson about the Law of Hospitality. It had nothing to do with 'homosexuals'.

HOSPITALITY - JewishEncyclopedia.com
a heterosexual male in order to have sexual relations with another man would have to have a erection of his penis........agree(?) the only way that a man can have a erection of his penis is to be sexually excited by something that he's see's as sexual exciting to him. now listen very carefully (me) (myself) (I) have many times tried to dominate and humiliate other men in sports , but never experienced a erection ( so what's gives ) will some one please enlighten me(?)

lot is not a biblical hero ( are you aware of this

why haven't I had sexual relations with men when I wanted to ( in the distant past ) dominate and humiliate them in the past of course , speaking of myself now " that was all kids stuff dominating somebody ( please).

Old 10-08-2012, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
Not really. Most of them do not have any homosexual experiences outside of prison. My dog humps my leg? Homosexual?

and that makes them BI SEXUALS doesn't it , men having sex with males and females(?)

some dogs like to hump my legs and other dogs don't , I guess the ones would make them BI SEXUALS DOGS

Old 10-08-2012, 09:19 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,778,898 times
Quote:

and that makes them BI SEXUALS doesn't it , men having sex with males and females(?)

some dogs like to hump my legs and other dogs don't , I guess the ones would make them BI SEXUALS DOGS
You still seem very confused. Sexual Orientation is not the same thing as sexual behavior. While the two do usually align, that's not always the case. Sexual Orientation refers to attraction, nothing more. A bisexual is one who is attracted to both men and women (although usually not equally). It makes absolutely no prediction about what their sexual behavior is.

Old 10-08-2012, 09:20 AM

2,920 posts, read 2,798,833 times
Quote:

What if your male dog humps your girlfriends leg. Does it make him heterosexual or rather dogs simply don't care if they feel the need to hump?

Old 10-08-2012, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
What if your male dog humps your girlfriends leg. Does it make him heterosexual or rather dogs simply don't care if they feel the need to hump?
no it's makes him BI SEXUAL , he's going to hump something be it female or male.....

Old 10-08-2012, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
You still seem very confused. Sexual Orientation is not the same thing as sexual behavior. While the two do usually align, that's not always the case. Sexual Orientation refers to attraction, nothing more. A bisexual is one who is attracted to both men and women (although usually not equally). It makes absolutely no prediction about what their sexual behavior is.
you seen very confused if you really believe that a man who has sex with both females and male isn't BI SEXUAL are you calling me confused the pot calling the kettle black(?)

Last edited by Howest2008; 10-08-2012 at 10:37 AM..

Old 10-08-2012, 10:39 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,778,898 times
Quote:
you seen very confused if you really believe that a man who has sex with both females and male isn't BI SEXUAL are you calling me confused the pot calling the kettle black(?)
I work with a guy who was married to a woman. They separated, and he's as gay as you can possibly be. He has absolutely no attraction to women whatsoever. He's not bisexual, he's gay. And yet, he's slept with both men and women.

Once again, sexual behavior does not dictate sexual orientation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies