Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 09:13 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,140,391 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleespresso View Post
I agree with that. I think that is exactly what you are doing with your post/rant.
Obviously you took my post (it was hardly a rant) personally. Instead of responding to its content, you decided to insult. I still stand on its merit until you prove me wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2008, 09:16 PM

1,008 posts, read 3,624,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msconnie73 View Post
I agree wholeheartedly. Oral sex is wrong whether it be the homosexual or heterosexual version.
Please respond...

So what do you really want homosexuals to do? Marry heterosexuals?

Old 11-26-2008, 11:52 PM

147 posts, read 376,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buildings_and_bridges View Post
But you're the one who decided it had something to do with feces. It has nothing to do with feces. My guess is that very few people in the world are turned on by feces.
Well I don't know about you, but in my world of lovely bodily functions, my personal solid waste comes from the anus. Thus (I know this is quite a difficult concept to grasp) if one were to be involved in that type of intercourse, they would have to enjoy that kind of substance at least to some degree. Are you still with me this far? Yes, I am well aware that heterosexuals are more than capable. But the odds of that happening are far less likely considering the given. (or should I elaborate on that as well) Plus, I've seen my fair share of gay parades around LA, and grew up just outside, in Pasadena. The possibility of me knowing what homosexual men find "stimulating" is more than likely considerably greater than yours.

Old 11-27-2008, 02:01 AM

30,357 posts, read 51,964,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleespresso View Post
Let's hear it. How many gays would PREFER that their offspring were homosexual instead of heterosexual?
My mother isn't gay, but she did say once she was disappointed none of her kids were... now we have a sort of "adopted" brother who is gay, and her response was FINALLY when he came out. She's probably in the minority, but not everyone would necessarily prefer a heterosexual child.

Old 11-27-2008, 02:06 AM

4,426 posts, read 5,920,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arizona sunset View Post
Well I don't know about you, but in my world of lovely bodily functions, my personal solid waste comes from the anus. Thus (I know this is quite a difficult concept to grasp) if one were to be involved in that type of intercourse, they would have to enjoy that kind of substance at least to some degree. Are you still with me this far? Yes, I am well aware that heterosexuals are more than capable. But the odds of that happening are far less likely considering the given. (or should I elaborate on that as well) Plus, I've seen my fair share of gay parades around LA, and grew up just outside, in Pasadena. The possibility of me knowing what homosexual men find "stimulating" is more than likely considerably greater than yours.
Nobody likes a dirty bottom...
hence the phrase... don't be a SL*t.. wash your butt...
I just really enjoyed how because you grew up in pasadena, and went to a couple gay pride parades, you're now an expert on what gay men find stimulating...
enlighten us some more...

Old 11-27-2008, 06:57 AM

147 posts, read 376,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post
Nobody likes a dirty bottom...
hence the phrase... don't be a SL*t.. wash your butt...
I just really enjoyed how because you grew up in pasadena, and went to a couple gay pride parades, you're now an expert on what gay men find stimulating...
enlighten us some more...
Well it's actually quite simple boiseguy. You see I grew up in Pasadena, went to UCLA, have lots of gay friends, and have many gay relatives. I'm not aware of your age (I'm guessing it's at least in the double digits) but my exposure to "gay stuff" has been my entire life. Living in cultureless Boise, I can see where you might not understand, but LA is the mecca for the gay pride world. People from LA usually have a very different take on gay rights since we are the place were it became "acceptable" long before NYC and Boston found it hip.

Old 11-27-2008, 12:31 PM

4,050 posts, read 6,142,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arizona sunset View Post
Well I don't know about you, but in my world of lovely bodily functions, my personal solid waste comes from the anus. Thus (I know this is quite a difficult concept to grasp) if one were to be involved in that type of intercourse, they would have to enjoy that kind of substance at least to some degree. Are you still with me this far? Yes, I am well aware that heterosexuals are more than capable. But the odds of that happening are far less likely considering the given. (or should I elaborate on that as well)
While I have no personal experience with any of this, I'm going on the safe assumption that people clean themselves before they engage in any of these activities, and if they wound up encountering aforementioned substances, they would be pretty displeased. That just seems logical.

Quote:
Plus, I've seen my fair share of gay parades around LA, and grew up just outside, in Pasadena. The possibility of me knowing what homosexual men find "stimulating" is more than likely considerably greater than yours.
So you've talked to a lot of gay men who have professed a love for feces? Surely you can understand why I find that hard to believe. And just because I'm in hickville by comparison doesn't mean I don't know a lot of gay men.

Old 11-27-2008, 03:32 PM

4,050 posts, read 6,142,139 times
Also, arizona sunset, does your theory extend to heterosexual males? Does that mean that they must have a thing for menstral fluids?

Old 11-27-2008, 08:18 PM

2,553 posts, read 2,437,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elginclock View Post
Summary: Recent studies show homosexuals have a substantially greater risk of suffering from a psychiatric problems than do heterosexuals. We see higher rates of suicide, depression, bulimia, antisocial personality disorder, and substance abuse.
I can see how the pressure that society puts on a gay/lesbian person would either create or add to mental/emotional issues for that person. As far as STD's go....when young adults first get out from under their parent's roof, they do in excess everything they've been wanting to do but, couldn't living at home. I know when I went to school it was partying but, I know now there's a lot of same sex exploring that goes on in college dorms (which are usually filled with freshmen and sophomores). I've read about it and I've had people I know that recently went to college and stayed in a dorm their freshman year, tell me that it was easily half gay/lesbian. It's to the point where I know some colleges are now considering (or maybe actually trying) opposite sex roomates since so many are gay/lesbian students.

Old 03-17-2009, 07:21 AM

2 posts, read 1,307 times
Angry look ***** who the **** are you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elginclock View Post
This perversion is pushed throughout the system, and all people are then forced into it. Schools, day care, sports teams, parent groups, cousins, non-chosen in-law and required family situations. It affects everyone and anyone.

It's abnormal and I hate to think that I would by chance have ended up being a kid forced into that situation, or brainwashed at a young age to "accept it" without proper education on critical thinking about it.

Gay adoption is ABNORMAL and SUBOPTIMAL and everyone damn well knows it.

who are you like your not even important enough to post comments about gay people I betyour mom was gay and yes mother ****er Im talking about your harry mom
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies