Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 09:12 AM

73 posts, read 133,316 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
If I were a member of a group that was constantly under attack by society, I would be depreseed too.
Attacked? Who are you kidding?

Gays have extra-special rights in this country. They ave been given plenty of special opportunities via affirm action type arrangements. Special set-asides for segregated neighborhoods have been done. In my city, Gays have special taxpayer paid for rainbow street and sidewalk markers, something that no other group or race or religion would ever get. If they did, you can bet Gay bigots would be on the front lines in protest.

There is accomodation everywhere, on TV, in film, even in school curricula for the Gay viewpoint.

Yet it still doesn't matter to Gays what other human beings think, or how they vote, Gays will still attack, attack, attack like one-track mind ideologues. They are even so hateful now to attack Churches, and in many Gay areas Churches welcome Gays!

From any outsider vantage point, it's clear that Gays are willing to stab their fellow citizens in the back, and are unwilling to even remotely respect their neighbors' thoughts, views, and democratic votes in any kind of cooperative spirit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2008, 09:16 AM

4,050 posts, read 6,142,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleespresso View Post
There is accomodation everywhere, on TV, in film, even in school curricula for the Gay viewpoint.
Really, because I see a lot of heterosexuality on TV, in movies, and certainly had it reinforced in school also.

Old 11-26-2008, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Excellent posts CarolinaBredChicagaon and Mooseketeer
Those aren't excellent threads because they place the blame on heterosexuals for all the problems that LGBT's have!

Let's just keep it simple: It is not the fault of "society" that Gays have much higher rates of STDs than heterosexuals. Nice try with all the head-faking though.

Old 11-26-2008, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildings_and_bridges View Post
Really, because I see a lot of heterosexuality on TV, in movies, and certainly had it reinforced in school also.
That's because it's the biological NORM as per mammal species on planet Earth. WTF????

Come on already, can't someone here admit there has been plenty of "special" accomodation done, and give thanks just once for it? The all or nothing ideology of the Gays is really bordering with full-blown intolerance and hate. Gays have to respect the opinions of their neighbors and fellow citizens without reactionary lawsuits, violence, etc.

Old 11-26-2008, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Let's just keep it simple: It is not the fault of "society" that Gays have much higher rates of STDs than heterosexuals. Nice try with all the head-faking though.
I'm not sure that that's true, but even so, that's not the entire topic of the thread.

Old 11-26-2008, 09:20 AM

Quote:
That's because it's the biological NORM as per mammal species on planet Earth. WTF????
So you're agreeing that heterosexuality is everywhere? Then why is so annoying when some homosexuality is present in media?

Old 11-26-2008, 09:23 AM

Quote:
I'm not sure that that's true, but even so, that's not the entire topic of the thread.
It is true. Read the link in the first post in the thread. For someone who wants to stay on topic of the thread, it would help if you read the first post in total.

Old 11-26-2008, 09:25 AM

Quote:
It is true. Read the link in the first post in the thread. For someone who wants to stay on topic of the thread, it would help if you read the first post in total.
I don't trust the source.

Old 11-26-2008, 09:27 AM

42,554 posts, read 87,014,195 times
Quote:

Originally Posted by jtur88
If I were a member of a group that was constantly under attack by society, I would be depreseed too.

Attacked? Who are you kidding?

Gays have extra-special rights in this country

I said they are attacked by society, which you conveniently chose to ignore in your list of ways in which hard-fought battles have been won to assure their constitutioal rights. The reason the government does enact laws to protect them is exactly because society is predisposed to attack them.

They are placed in the story lines of movies and TV shows for the same reason blacks were in the 1930's---comic relief. "Not that there's anything wrong with that". And nobody objects.

Old 11-26-2008, 09:29 AM

Quote:
I don't trust the source.
Do you deny the Holocaust too?

Please.

Do you need more sources? There are plenty (but you already know this anyway).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies