Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2009, 08:40 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,191,559 times

Advertisements

Our country has no hope with Obama.
Obama is a closet muslim. Before you know it Islam will be declared America’s official religion. We’ll all be forced to grow beards and eat goat meat. Bibles will be illegal. Good people like Pat Robertson and Sean Hannity will be arrested. Churches will be demolished and replaced with mosques. No more NASCAR because camel races will be declared the national pastime. Arabs will always win American Idol and be regular guests in the White House every night. They’ll party until dawn, busting all the windows and shouting anti-American slogans. Rowdy, drunken gangs of terrorists will be driving down America’s streets, laughing and throwing bricks and bottles at all decent, white, god-fearing, patriotic Americans.
Our armed forces will be reduced so much that we’ll be so vulnerable that even countries like Bangladesh could defeat us. The United Nations will establish military posts in all states with foreign troops that will be transported in big, black helicopters to subdue any patriotic, white Americans. They’ll have complete authority to break down your door, raid your fridge, and jump and down on your sofa with their muddy boots. Resort spas, like Gitmo, will be shut down and we won’t be able to torture people any more.
Obama will increase taxes on decent, hard-working, white, patriotic Americans to unbearable levels, and then give it all to those lazy welfare crackheads, who are going to buy plasma TVs, Cadillacs, Air Jordans, and cheap perfume. All with our hard earned money. The crackheads will make illegitimate babies all night, sleep all day and be chauffeured (by white guys) to the welfare office to pick up their huge checks.
Just like those Democrats Obama is a traitor commie too. Better get used to having our cities being renamed, like New Yorknik, Chicagograd, Washingkov, and Los Angelinsky. They also have a plan to erect a 100 foot statue of Lenin in front of our nation’s capitol. On his head they’re going to put an antenna to broadcast Radio Moscow.
You might think this is all funny, but just wait until it happens, you won’t be laughing anymore.
Take my warning seriously. I know what I’m talking about. I’m an honors graduate of the Limbaugh Institute For Advanced Conservative Studies.
Our only hope is groups of flag-waving, god fearing, patriotic, white guys with guns and ammo gathering in groups to barricade themselves in compounds all over the USA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2009, 08:42 PM

1,031 posts, read 1,314,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Funny that until the change in administration, right wing extremists and veterans weren't seen as some sort of threat.....

What are you? Chicken. Isn't this the fight that you guys want? I mean, weren't you "conservatives" out to protect the country from the US government? Well here's your chance, the US government is "calling you out." What are you going to do? Cry like babies? I thought you right wingers were supposed to be tough guys. But you sound like a bunch of whiny little girls. You guys are fakes!!

Old 04-14-2009, 08:46 PM

1,031 posts, read 1,314,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Our only hope is groups of flag-waving, god fearing, patriotic, white guys with guns and ammo gathering in groups to barricade themselves in compounds all over the USA.
Yes that's it!! Barricade yourselves in compounds, make it easy for the Predator drones to blow you guys to hell. Don't you guys know that to fight the US government is to fight the US military?

Old 04-14-2009, 08:50 PM

1,565 posts, read 4,312,066 times
I personally wouldn't be suprised if a right-winger went out shooting while quoting hannity or limbaugh. More or less already happened in Pittsburgh.

Old 04-14-2009, 09:14 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,191,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post
Yes that's it!! Barricade yourselves in compounds, make it easy for the Predator drones to blow you guys to hell. Don't you guys know that to fight the US government is to fight the US military?
Sorry. I guess you haven't encountered any of my other posts on other threads. I'm sarcastic. My piece is to ridicule the right wing paranoids, it's a lot of fun, because they're such gullible chumps.

Old 04-14-2009, 09:14 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,519,997 times
Well I read that pdf and whoever wrote that must have been taking those funny mushrooms.
I don't believe it's true. According to that the banks aren't to blame for our problems, the right wing extremists are and they are recruiting with their warnings of economic collapse.

What a bunch of hooey. Like JPMorgan et all didn't go gambling with money they didn't have and now American taxpayers are footing the bill.

If anything that document is meant to keep Americans at odds with each other on political lines.

Old 04-14-2009, 09:17 PM

1,030 posts, read 1,454,130 times
Quote:

and don't you know that most military are right wing extremists???

Old 04-14-2009, 09:21 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,571,018 times
Quote:
Visvaldis was being sarcastic, you HAVE to know that.

Old 04-14-2009, 09:23 PM

3,051 posts, read 11,594,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Ovcatto provided a lenghthy list of the troubles we've had with right-wing extremists, and it's not even a complete list.
I reviewed all the posts in this thread prior to yours, and did not find the list you mentioned. Where is it to be found?

Old 04-15-2009, 12:01 AM

5,152 posts, read 8,530,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Our country has no hope with Obama.
Obama is a closet muslim. Before you know it Islam will be declared America’s official religion. We’ll all be forced to grow beards and eat goat meat. Bibles will be illegal. Good people like Pat Robertson and Sean Hannity will be arrested. Churches will be demolished and replaced with mosques. No more NASCAR because camel races will be declared the national pastime. Arabs will always win American Idol and be regular guests in the White House every night. They’ll party until dawn, busting all the windows and shouting anti-American slogans. Rowdy, drunken gangs of terrorists will be driving down America’s streets, laughing and throwing bricks and bottles at all decent, white, god-fearing, patriotic Americans.
Our armed forces will be reduced so much that we’ll be so vulnerable that even countries like Bangladesh could defeat us. The United Nations will establish military posts in all states with foreign troops that will be transported in big, black helicopters to subdue any patriotic, white Americans. They’ll have complete authority to break down your door, raid your fridge, and jump and down on your sofa with their muddy boots. Resort spas, like Gitmo, will be shut down and we won’t be able to torture people any more.
Obama will increase taxes on decent, hard-working, white, patriotic Americans to unbearable levels, and then give it all to those lazy welfare crackheads, who are going to buy plasma TVs, Cadillacs, Air Jordans, and cheap perfume. All with our hard earned money. The crackheads will make illegitimate babies all night, sleep all day and be chauffeured (by white guys) to the welfare office to pick up their huge checks.
Just like those Democrats Obama is a traitor commie too. Better get used to having our cities being renamed, like New Yorknik, Chicagograd, Washingkov, and Los Angelinsky. They also have a plan to erect a 100 foot statue of Lenin in front of our nation’s capitol. On his head they’re going to put an antenna to broadcast Radio Moscow.
You might think this is all funny, but just wait until it happens, you won’t be laughing anymore.
Take my warning seriously. I know what I’m talking about. I’m an honors graduate of the Limbaugh Institute For Advanced Conservative Studies.
Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh and their followers, believe most of this stuff.
BTW, I knew that you were joking though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies