Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 04:41 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,328,091 times

Advertisements

You know, Al Qaeda is always looking for new recruits. Did you drink too much Hateraide today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2010, 04:44 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkin about it View Post
And yet I still get entangled in political arguments for their own sake. I believe the masses deserve their misery. My favorite (abbreviated)greatest hits list:

A literal majority of Americans believe an invisible Jewish Zombie suspended the laws of physics and created the world in about a week. This is with the internet(free education), public library's(free education), and so on.
I couldn't help myself here: Ah...that "invisible Jewish Zombie (as you referred to GOD), was the creator of those laws of physics. If he chooses to suspend them at any time, he can.

Quote:
1 on 7 Americans are on antidepressants. Yes: we live in the greatest age in human history(if lack of sectarian violence, increased technology etc mean anything to you). Really digest that: 1 in 7 people are so utterly miserable that they lent themselves to a doctor(whom they don't know)to prescribe a drug(which they don't understand) to allow them to wake up in the morning without wanting to end it all.
Most probalby do not need them

Quote:
1 in 5 Americans believe Sun revolves around the Earth.
This, I didn't know. Incredible.

Quote:
The majority enjoy calling those willing to kill people they've never met for a cause they don't understand "hero's" for a vague sense of community.
Don't know what you are referring to here. We do have a right (and a responsibility) to defend our liberty from those who wish to take it from us. We understand that cause: Muslims want to take our liberty from us. We must make sure that they do not.

Quote:
I enjoy watching it all crumble. I suggest you consider the same approach, here and elsewhere.

You enjoy watching what crumble? The US? Fine. Then get out.

Old 01-22-2010, 04:45 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,328,091 times
Quote:
Freedom of speech is an illusion.

Your IP could be "had." Indeed, we've already proven feds can and do snoop whenever they damn well please via the Patriot Act provisions.

This is not a free country.
Nobody's asking you to stay. Just sayin'

Old 01-22-2010, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
Since you don't seem to care about the US, maybe you'd be happier in another country.
Exactly.

Old 01-22-2010, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
I just looked at the OPs profile and read a few of his early posts, Splains a lot !
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya ! I don't believe a word this guy says while he is "thinkin about it"
I should have guessed.

Old 01-22-2010, 04:51 PM

1,391 posts, read 2,646,750 times
I care about this country. But I care about others too, particularly the ones in which I'd like to visit, revisit, and possibly live in one day.

Old 01-22-2010, 04:53 PM

418 posts, read 1,090,279 times

God bless the USA

God bless the USA

God bless the USA

Old 01-22-2010, 04:54 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,818,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Buettner View Post
god bless the usa.

god bless the usa

god bless the usa

Because only god can save us now...

Old 01-22-2010, 04:59 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,020,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Because only god can save us now...
God helps those, who help themselves

Old 01-22-2010, 05:03 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,527,199 times
Quote:
And yet I still get entangled in political arguments for their own sake. I believe the masses deserve their misery. My favorite (abbreviated)greatest hits list:

A literal majority of Americans believe an invisible Jewish Zombie suspended the laws of physics and created the world in about a week. This is with the internet(free education), public library's(free education), and so on.

1 on 7 Americans are on antidepressants. Yes: we live in the greatest age in human history(if lack of sectarian violence, increased technology etc mean anything to you). Really digest that: 1 in 7 people are so utterly miserable that they lent themselves to a doctor(whom they don't know)to prescribe a drug(which they don't understand) to allow them to wake up in the morning without wanting to end it all.

1 in 5 Americans believe Sun revolves around the Earth.

The majority enjoy calling those willing to kill people they've never met for a cause they don't understand "hero's" for a vague sense of community.

I enjoy watching it all crumble. I suggest you consider the same approach, here and elsewhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Oww4Ap3YZA
That clip is completely on target..Most Americans are just prisoners in some self-imposed kingdom of fear. And the responses to this thread kind of sum up what I hate about many Americans as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies