Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 02:10 PM

2,240 posts, read 1,387,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠atizar♠ View Post
Good. The more foaming and frothing from AZ officials the better. No one is doing a better job of discrediting the state than the fools who run it. Wicked ironic.
The only ones frothing are the ones who haven't read the bill! And , if they haven't read Arizona's bill, then they haven't read the fed version either, cause they're just alike!!!!
Boycott Arizona???? Just open up your borders, and let the throngs in.
What's wrong with doing it the legal way?
And Obama trying to appease Mex Pres? When all his impoverished citizens are busting in through our back door, it's OUR fault?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2010, 02:13 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,024,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
Brewer is a joke! But Arizona is not laughing. She'll get dropped like a rock in the next election.
Not to mention she wasn't even elected by the people the first time

Old 05-19-2010, 02:14 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,444,467 times
Isn't it rich, how easy it is to spot the folks who haven't read the bill, or fail to understand it?

Old 05-19-2010, 02:16 PM

3,857 posts, read 6,960,782 times
Jan Brewer was not elected. As Secretary of State she automatically replaced Democrat Napolitano when she moved on to Washington. Let's see who's laughing on November 2, 2010.

Old 05-19-2010, 02:19 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,210,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I tell ya, I had no idea that Arizona could or would be so aligned with my views and way of thinking. I like hard-charging, no holds barred, get out of my way or be trampled personalities. This Governor intends to take no prisoners, and I really, really like that.

Liberals should be embarrassed that the entire ranks of legislators in their column are a bunch of panty-waisted, limp-wristed pushovers.

Go AZ!

tried to rep you
so I will just
well said~

Old 05-19-2010, 02:21 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,210,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post

she has him pegged
I would just say he IS the joke~~

Old 05-19-2010, 03:02 PM

11,272 posts, read 11,037,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
She is too popular to be dropped by AZ, I do hope she runs for POTUS though because she would get my vote. I love her no BS style.
Brewer and Sheriff Arpaio are showing the U.S the model for which EVERY state in this nation should conduct business.

Straightforward. No small mercies to illegals and criminals. This is how you get sh*t done. Congratulations to them. They are my hero's.

Old 05-19-2010, 03:49 PM

7,411 posts, read 10,396,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Really? Based on what?
Brewer became governor because the previous governor left office to become Secretary of Homeland Security. Brewer seems scattered and weak to me. Not the kind of person that inspires confidence and competence.

Old 05-19-2010, 03:52 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,231,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
Jan Brewer was not elected. As Secretary of State she automatically replaced Democrat Napolitano when she moved on to Washington. Let's see who's laughing on November 2, 2010.
Maybe thats why she isn't afraid to go after the tough issues? Perhaps if our elected reps in DC would have done their jobs in the first place Az and other states wouldn't have been forced to do it for them.
Why is it we have the ability to secure borders in foreign countries but not our own?
More US citizens have been killed by illegals in the same time period as our 2 wars and yet our elected reps don't feel compelled to do anything about it.
How many rapes, Murders, robberies and injuries committed by illegals need we endure before it is worthy of action?
DUI's? ID Theft? The list is endless and yet our elected reps instead seek to find ways to reward criminal behavior rather than punish it.

Old 05-19-2010, 03:56 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,351,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
Brewer became governor because the previous governor left office to become Secretary of Homeland Security. Brewer seems scattered and weak to me. Not the kind of person that inspires confidence and competence.

Someone who signed SB 1070 doesn't seem weak to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies