Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Heritage Oaks Homeowners: Are you satisfied with the quality of the landscaping maintenance services
Yes 10 37.04%
No 17 62.96%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 09:22 AM

4,507 posts, read 9,204,029 times

Advertisements

CROSSTOWN PARKWAY IS OPEN!

It wasn't last night but I got an automated phone call from the Police Dept? that it is OFFICALLY OPEN AS OF TODAY ....JULY 23rd YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Old 07-23-2009, 06:23 PM

MORE WONDERFUL NEWS!

I got a call today from someone moving here and going to work for Martin Memorial---HERE! They are planning to open an ER here in TRADITION by SEPTEMBER!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Old 07-23-2009, 07:38 PM

578 posts, read 1,777,230 times
Well your just full of great news. Did you know they are building a Kohls by the Home Depot?

Old 07-24-2009, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevep111 View Post
Well your just full of great news. Did you know they are building a Kohls by the Home Depot?

YES...and they are bringing in more restaurants as well!

Old 07-24-2009, 07:01 AM

56 posts, read 155,777 times
wow that is really good news, it's becoming better here and i think its just the begining, do you guys know when the becker rd in I- 95 is going to be open?

Old 07-30-2009, 03:50 PM

3 posts, read 7,834 times
Hello Heritage Oaks...Long Islander here. My wife and I have thought about making the jump from NY to Florida but a little scared about the job market. My wife and I have been coming down to the Port St Lucie area for about ten years now visiting her Mom in Port St Lucie. We do like the area very much and timing seems right to take advantage of the real estate market. We’d have to sell out house here…quite jobs and find jobs Auuugh! I read through your threads and most of the problems you talk about are anywhere USA home town stuff, nothing major. We like the Lakes and Heritage area but I am a little apprehensive knowing the potential volume of homes the traditions area could have if it became 100% occupied, does that scare you? Seem to be a reality? I see in the traditions area most of the homes are not owner occupied is that a problem or misnomer? I guess I’m looking for someone to tell me what to do LOL.Patrick

Old 07-31-2009, 06:39 AM

Have a job and sell your home first. There...that's what to do first! LOL!

It's true that jobs are hard to come by since PSL is not a business area like WPB. Many people drive to Palm Beach Gardens and West Palm to work but live here where it's more affordable and a bit less hectic.

The volume of homes? A long way off till Tradition reaches that. I don't think anybody has apprehensions about that.

Might I ask who told you that Tradition is mostly not owner occupied? We do have renters in all the areas, as any other community would have, but did you notice anything different when you drove through here?

Old 07-31-2009, 07:46 PM

1 posts, read 1,968 times
To all who are out there and involved in this website...the Heritage Oaks Port Saint Lucie Tradition, HOA has taken over. The builder is out and I have already received a violation letter for something that (a) I did not do and (b) the HOA cannot substantiate was even done. Maybe if we had some qualified and educated individuals in there running the HOA this would not happen.

The rules are being applied unfairly and I believe that they are infringing upon my rights as a homeowner and unlawfully interfering with the use and enjoyment of my property.

When is the next HOA meeting so that I my concerns can be voiced immediately?

I would greatly any response.

Thank you.

Old 07-31-2009, 09:30 PM

3 posts, read 7,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB View Post
Have a job and sell your home first. There...that's what to do first! LOL!

It's true that jobs are hard to come by since PSL is not a business area like WPB. Many people drive to Palm Beach Gardens and West Palm to work but live here where it's more affordable and a bit less hectic.

The volume of homes? A long way off till Tradition reaches that. I don't think anybody has apprehensions about that.

Might I ask who told you that Tradition is mostly not owner occupied? We do have renters in all the areas, as any other community would have, but did you notice anything different when you drove through here?

Thanks for the feedback, we’re looking to possible do something this time next year and just in the planning stage right now. My information about homes not being home owner occupied comes from various blogs I have read and from of the residents we has opportunities to speak with when we were looking. The visual aspect of the neighborhood does not suggest that at all and rather quite the opposite. I see you have a lot of postings an enjoy reading them; you give a good understanding of the culture and atmosphere of the traditions area. Like I said we are in the investigative stage and reviewing the possibility of making a huge life changing move and I am trying to do as much research as possible so I make the correct decision for my family. That’s again for your feedback and keep those posts coming, I do enjoy them.

Old 08-01-2009, 07:54 AM

Yuengling ....Thanks! I try to keep up with what's happening and give honest feedback since making a move is a major event for anyone. We'd love to have you join us so feel free to contact me any time about Tradition and the general area. You can just click on my name and send a direct email if you wish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach