Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 05:37 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,046,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
Tex- sweetie, make it easy on yourself- IMHO ( said this in a rep) Just lightly sand that skim coat, prime and paint one neutral color, Don't wast time, money and effort on the chair rail..only do the least to have a functional, simple bathroom to show!!!

better yet, let them come asap and say the bath can be finished and painted the way they would like it!~!!
Now this is why you're the Queen Bee, Ma buyers do love the option - the only downside would be if they wanted it 'finished' in a different and more expensive way than you were thinking/budgeting. But I do have buyers who love to be able to 'choose' the wall color etc. - you could always spell out 'how' you would be willing to customize?????? Get all holes fixed, let agent know in advance so the 'buyers' know XYZ could be customized to their tastes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
Was that a Qtip in Leslie's hand?.... Girl do you REALLY want to know? Not me - nope
im feel like crap, from too much wine (or too many different flavors of wine??) but need to pack a bit and get the house cleaned in case there's a showing when we're gone. like that's gonna happen.
Sorry you're hungover girl - the few times I drink too much and feel like crap I remind myself of WHY I don't go overboard anymore - no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodyrose View Post
Working SAT??? HECK YES...working SUN too?? Natch! I work 7 days a week and even when my cell phone is charging it still stays on, so if someone calls I can answer it. Half my clients even have my HOME number

I wrote a contract on one of my listings yesterday...got my sellers to agree to the terms and now the "so called" buyer? Is waffling on the $10K for the boat, motor and boat lift...the motor alone was $11K and has less than 50 hrs on it....:s mack:

Anybody got any thing to drink>>STRONG DRINK?? <<<
Dear God, girl I swear we're twins separated at birth - but a lot of years apart LOL Been workin' all day myself and have all my contact info on my website so if someone wants to chat, we'll chat. 'course all my personal clients are in my phone so I have to admit on Sunday or later in the evening, if I don't recognize the number I let it go to VM. Sorry your deal is turning into a CF - here's your drink, girlfriend, in fact two of them. You deserve it and I'm drinking a cerveza with ya!

Old 07-26-2009, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
oh, jody dont say the word "drink"!
Turn away from your screen NOW - read your post after I posted to Jody. Avert your eyes at all costs

Old 07-26-2009, 07:47 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,875 times
shh...tiptoe for Stoy...
shh...
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e257/Jacylrin/2008_03_22_hangover.jpg (broken link)

Old 07-26-2009, 07:53 PM

Old 07-26-2009, 07:54 PM

Was that a big ugly zit on Queen Leslie's arse? YUCK

Old 07-26-2009, 07:56 PM

Tex, just do the basic, its going to look nice enough.
I hear Austin, Austin, Austin...

Old 07-26-2009, 08:22 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Now this is why you're the Queen Bee, Ma buyers do love the option - the only downside would be if they wanted it 'finished' in a different and more expensive way than you were thinking/budgeting. But I do have buyers who love to be able to 'choose' the wall color etc. - you could always spell out 'how' you would be willing to customize?????? Get all holes fixed, let agent know in advance so the 'buyers' know XYZ could be customized to their tastes.

Sorry you're hungover girl - the few times I drink too much and feel like crap I remind myself of WHY I don't go overboard anymore - no fun

Dear God, girl I swear we're twins separated at birth - but a lot of years apart LOL Been workin' all day myself and have all my contact info on my website so if someone wants to chat, we'll chat. 'course all my personal clients are in my phone so I have to admit on Sunday or later in the evening, if I don't recognize the number I let it go to VM. Sorry your deal is turning into a CF - here's your drink, girlfriend, in fact two of them. You deserve it and I'm drinking a cerveza with ya!
CAN I GO FOR A BLUE HAWAIIAN OR BLUETINI RIGHT NOW.
Tex--- a showing Wed? Can you take a few sick days???damn. Always the least convenient times we have to contend with.

C21-lol thanks on my thread. Hmmm...interesting....
ATTN: crazyma, c21-et al==============
Nutty buyer came back and said he thinks he went a little too low (my realtor said all the others blew him off!) Now that was bittersweet to hear..of course he comes back at ours= he likes ours the most!.... comes up to 280,000 INCL. closing..so basically only 270.000 he is offering. First time homeowner and will get 8k tax break!!295k plus 1k toward closing costs... 0r 302500 including 7500.00 closing costs.
I know what he will do/ RUN! I don't put much stock in him..unless like you said....calling his bluff etc...CRAZYMA!
I remember the other lowball offer was 270,000 and when we came back they never countered...We need a certain amt. like others on the board or we cannot go much further UNLESS we do FSBO and that is the next HORNET'S NEST we have to deal with.

Old 07-26-2009, 08:36 PM

311 posts, read 915,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
CAN I GO FOR A BLUE HAWAIIAN OR BLUETINI RIGHT NOW.
we cannot go much further UNLESS we do FSBO and that is the next HORNET'S NEST we have to deal with.

NJ, I hear your pain...I will share one of my drinks with you! You said a mouthful when you said HORNETS NEST going FSBO...as nutty as some of these buyers are you will need a boatload of RAID to get the deal done.

I still havent heard from my "buyers" and I really dont expect to...look at this view and tell me its not worth 200K...even in THIS market...
220 Marine Ave For Sale, Elkhart IN Real Estate

I am still scratching my head with wonder at this boat we are all in...bartender, bring me another round??

Old 07-26-2009, 08:40 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,148,944 times
Good Luck with your counter offer NJ. Hope he sees the light (and more importantly, coughs up the cash).

Old 07-26-2009, 08:41 PM

311 posts, read 915,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post

any one missing their hillbilly dogs??? LMAO

ROFLMAO!!!! OMG..that is the funniest picture I have seen in a LONG TIME
You girls are toooooo much!

When we all sell our houses and have absolutely nothing to do with RE, we should all have a CRAZY CAMP for real!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate