Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2010, 04:08 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,856,986 times

Advertisements

Thanx Barb-he's a keeper, 42 years Weds! Times he's been in he complained how the food was so bad-but when I asked him he said it was great!! LOL

NJS they just said on the news that you guys had more snow than MN has this year-congrats!
Also they showed our town on the BIG state channel as a disaster today!

Old 02-08-2010, 04:37 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,049,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
LMAO! that's what I tell my hub I am to the twins LMAO...I never give them pop! ever!! I dont even drink it---only if it's ginger ale when I am sick lol............that's about it. Not a pop drinker....they get milk or water! OJ in am if they have bowl of cereal *not the junkie kind--only Special K/cheerios/rice krispies..plain crap like I had to eat when I was a kid LOL LOL>>>occasionally those capri sun juice boxes with 25 percent less sugar.... we sort so much crap out of their halloween buckets too lol.,Scott ends up eating most of it LMAO! They would end up in orbit if they did sugar lol.
Hey girl same here - DS got water, milk, juice and when really good I would let him have some chocolate milk (sitting on the tile in kitchen). For 'snacks', cheese and raw fruits/veggies (just loved the broccoli and califlower - can't spell them 'cause I HATE BOTH LOL) . I was the junk food junkie and was darned if my kid would have my bad eating habits LOL Poor DS would get all this candy at Halloween and he'd go to bed, I'd weed out almost EVERYTHING, then the next day he'd just look at me like WTH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Did you all see that on the news this morning-that 2 cans of soda a week can cause panreatic cancer? WTH!!!!

NJS never measured but let's just say lots and it stays til April or May even.
Really? Dang I used to drink a ton of Dr. Pepper course don't sell it here so only when clients bring me it from the states do I have it - only soda I really liked, except Sprite but it doesn't have caffeine so don't drink soda anymore - or very rarely. And NJ has had more snow than MN WOW though not good your town was shown as a disaster. Very happy Mr. L. enjoyed his lunch - dang my mouth was watering just reading what he had.

Barb, how ya feeling today? Did you get any sleep and headache gone? Can't wait to see pics of cactus in bloom - just loved going to visit pseudo-in laws and seeing them in bloom. Just beautiful.

Oops, phone ringing so have to run. Will pop in later. Bye for now!

Old 02-08-2010, 05:08 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,856,986 times
He just called and may be home by Weds-his birthday and our anniversary. His wounds will be open but we can cover w/gauze,he can shower and surgeon will stitch close at his office later.

Old 02-08-2010, 06:03 PM

Quote:
He just called and may be home by Weds-his birthday and our anniversary. His wounds will be open but we can cover w/gauze,he can shower and surgeon will stitch close at his office later.
That's great Lacey! Doing the happy dance, but do keep in mind that the stress has got to me so I'm lookin' kind-of ragged and takes me a bit to get moving lol

Old 02-08-2010, 06:49 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
That's great Lacey! Doing the happy dance, but do keep in mind that the stress has got to me so I'm lookin' kind-of ragged and takes me a bit to get moving lol
Joy you ARE looking a bit slow there LOL

Lacey that is awesome news...what a blessing to have Mr. L. home, celebrating your anniversary and his birthday and he on the mend..Its about time!

Blasted freaking headache BACK...gads..what did I do to deserve this lol...per Tex advice i took motrin, not excedrin, and a a sinus pill..as soon as the nausea goes away I will make a little stir fry for din din

ahhh...bah

Old 02-08-2010, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Joy you ARE looking a bit slow there LOL

Lacey that is awesome news...what a blessing to have Mr. L. home, celebrating your anniversary and his birthday and he on the mend..Its about time!

Blasted freaking headache BACK...gads..what did I do to deserve this lol...per Tex advice i took motrin, not excedrin, and a a sinus pill..as soon as the nausea goes away I will make a little stir fry for din din

ahhh...bah
I'm sorry you're feeling so crappy - started having a toothache today out of the blue so know barometric pressure is dropping. ALWAYS happens when it does that - hope a little stir fry will settle your tummy XX

Old 02-08-2010, 07:34 PM

I wish I had a barometer here in the house...we are supposed to get rain coming in tomorrow afternoon and I bet that does have something to do with it...Drats...dinner in the oven, i thought it was something I could just stirfry, no have to cook the chicken first..frozen eggrolls for appetizers, orange chicken and rice for the main feast..Carl went to Smart and Final and got a couple of the stir fry dinners, he does prettty good out there shopping on his own..

Old 02-08-2010, 08:17 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,375,584 times
Quote:
Did you all see that on the news this morning-that 2 cans of soda a week can cause panreatic cancer? WTH!!!!
I heard that!! WOW!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post

ahhh...bah
Excedrin is great, but it causes rebound headaches per my doctor. That is why I stopped taking it. I had to have my head scanned because of a headache that lasted 20 some days out of 30!! He told me to immediately stop taking excedrine. Makes sense because it has caffeine in it--Barb--I think it might have ASA also (aspirin) It's either ASA or tylenol. Look at the bottle and tell me what else besides caffeine.

Why are you nauseated? What kind of sinus pill did you take? Only a decongestant...not a decongestant and a pain reliever all in one!! Other wise you are doubling up on pain meds!! I take a sudafed and motrin when I have a combo sinus/migraine headache.

Old 02-08-2010, 08:25 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,423 times
Quote:
Thanx Barb-he's a keeper, 42 years Weds! Times he's been in he complained how the food was so bad-but when I asked him he said it was great!! LOL

NJS they just said on the news that you guys had more snow than MN has this year-congrats!
Also they showed our town on the BIG state channel as a disaster today!
Lacey so glad that Mr L is feeling so much better.

Old 02-08-2010, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
I heard that!! WOW!!

Excedrin is great, but it causes rebound headaches per my doctor. That is why I stopped taking it. I had to have my head scanned because of a headache that lasted 20 some days out of 30!! He told me to immediately stop taking excedrine. Makes sense because it has caffeine in it--Barb--I think it might have ASA also (aspirin) It's either ASA or tylenol. Look at the bottle and tell me what else besides caffeine.

Why are you nauseated? What kind of sinus pill did you take? Only a decongestant...not a decongestant and a pain reliever all in one!! Other wise you are doubling up on pain meds!! I take a sudafed and motrin when I have a combo sinus/migraine headache.
Shel, I took two ibuprofen and a zyrtec
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate