Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2011, 08:57 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,976,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Um I don't think it's cute when a dude farts, it freaken stanks. But I'm not so uptight and a prude to scoff at one who accidentally does it. Not only that I agree there is a time and place for it. If I was going on a date and he cuts one, I would then think, "Oh my god what a pig!" But if it's been 3 months and he shoots a bunny and then he is like omg I just did that in front of her, I would yes laugh. Shat happens. More important things to worry about then passing gas here and there.
I agree, I dont worry about it...I just dont hang out with fart fanatics. Problem solved. I remember my ex girlfriend ripped ass while sitting on my lap once and started laughing. I looked at her like "what the hell is wrong with your nasty ass?" I knew then, we wouldnt make it. SMH

Old 06-05-2011, 09:04 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
I agree, I dont worry about it...I just dont hang out with fart fanatics. Problem solved. I remember my ex girlfriend ripped ass while sitting on my lap once and started laughing. I looked at her like "what the hell is wrong with your nasty ass?" I knew then, we wouldnt make it. SMH

Well was it an accident?

Old 06-05-2011, 09:08 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,976,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Well was it an accident?
Well, I never stuck around long enough to find out...That was the only time she did it, but it still didnt sit well with me. I think thats really what scarred me towards all this female farting business. The fact that she farted directly ON me really burned my britches so to speak. I think that was highly uncalled for. I didnt ask for her ass particles on my lap. I chuckled it off, and slid her off my lap.

Old 06-05-2011, 09:23 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,186,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug S. 123 View Post
I have been called a pig and everything else for having this opinion but I dont think women should fart in front of the man they are seeing. To me, if a women farts infront of me, it is just a TOTAL turn-off. This is espescialy true early in the relationship. I dont know, I realize that women are only human, but when a women wants to look sexy and turn a man on, farting just dosnt seem proper and it dosnt fit into the equation, my equation anyway.

What is your take on this
LOL......boy, that's funny.

Old 06-05-2011, 09:28 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,584,768 times
I don't think farts are hysterically funny, nor do I think they're a big deal. I work with teenagers. You ignore it and move on.

Old 06-05-2011, 09:30 PM

1,111 posts, read 1,183,336 times
Man, so many people here so uptight over something so trivial.

I was TCB down 'there' before, and she starting exclaiming 'stop oh, wai..aaaa..' in those couple moments I figured I was on to something only to basically catch a face full of fart instead. I'unno, laughed it off - not the end of the world and IMO a funny story. I think she was more embarrassed then I was

Old 06-05-2011, 09:34 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,186,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
I don't think farts are hysterically funny, nor do I think they're a big deal. I work with teenagers. You ignore it and move on.
But they do stink, don't they?

Old 06-05-2011, 10:12 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
[quote]
[quote=TabulaRasa;19458497]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug S. 123 View Post
[b]

Because being a good partner is about WAAAAAAAAAY more than "looking sexy."

Be clean. Be groomed. Care for your appearance. But I honestly say I've never PUT EFFORT into "looking sexy." I look how I do. My SO finds it attractive. Good enough for me. If I'm sexy, I don't have to put a bunch of products to work to "make myself" sexy. I either am, or I'm not. I don't WANT to be with somebody who doesn't find me attractive in my natural state. If anything, slapping on a fake package (full face of makeup, push up bra, etc.) is far more the figurative fresh, red hamburger wrapped around grey meat. I don't have any reason to throw a bunch of fake stuff on top to conceal what's inside. A guy who doesn't find me sexy as I am needs to be with somebody else. Fortunately, that's not a problem, in my life. And I guarantee that no amount of gas passing by either party is or has ever been a hindrance in my relationship.
Oh, I agree with you here. If you are naturaly sexy, then that is realy somthing special. All Im saying here is, when 2 people get married, they both should try their best to look the same way they did when they got married. Now, I do realize that age will take its inevitable toll on anyone. But just because you have said I do, it dosnt mean that its ok to get fat, quit trying to look appealing, and basicly, just let yourself go. I know when and if I get married, I will want to always look good for my wife.

Quote:

That's rude whoever does it. It's not more rude or less rude dependent upon gender. It's EVERY BIT AS RUDE if a guy does it.
I agree and I said its rude and unappealing for men to do it as well didnt I?

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsAll View Post
. It is a simple biological function that you and all other humans and other species
Actually, your wrong about this. There are some species that cant fart, I beleive mice is one of them.

Quote:
To the OP: You say "When a woman farts in front of me, it's a TOTAL turn-off." You mean to say that if the absolutely-gorgeous Kim Kardashian (for instance) was willing to be with you and make out with you and make love with you and she farted (either accidentally, inadvertently, or even willfully), you'd think she was any less of a sex and love goddess than she is?
Thats exactly what im saying. I would probubly still sleep with her and everything because, well, come on, its Kim Kardashian. But yes, if we were being intimate and she let one off, it would take away from her sexuality in my mind.

Quote:
I would just about eat her doody to be with her
Literal or not, thats just friggin sick man.

Old 06-05-2011, 10:32 PM

2,516 posts, read 5,688,606 times
I was married for 7 years and I never farted in front of my wife and vice versa. I was raised with manners so it's a deal breaker if a woman purposely does it or burps in front of me. An accident I can understand, but I wouldn't be with a woman who did it on purpose.

Old 06-05-2011, 10:35 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
By the looks of things, it would appear that most of the guys on here either agree completely, or atleast somewhat agree on the whole farting issue so Im feeling vindicated!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships