Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2012, 05:11 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times

Advertisements

Could someone please explain why its always the fault of American women that some (lazy, loser, socially inept) American men can not find love? I think that the problem starts (and ends) there. The mere fact that these men believe that they have to leave the country to find a mate is indicative of their own shortcomings, so they find the need to fish in the murky waters of the 3rd world's needy women pool for a mate.

Do these men honestly think that some hot 19 year old women from a banana republic really wants to (enthusiatically) have sex with these 50 year old balding, beer bellied, teeny "wieny" men who lack social skills?

Why can't these men just admit that THEY are the problem?

Old 01-02-2012, 05:11 PM

629 posts, read 772,081 times
I live in a medium sized city in the midwest. Im not bad looking but kind of small 5'7" 150 lbs. Never made more than $12 an hour until I met my wife and I was able to hold out for better money. I dont drink but I go out and have a big family of brothers and sisters. I have antoher brother who started late and ran into the same troubles I did. He ended up marrying a woman with a family and now they are getting divorced. He has a son from that marriage.

Where do you live in this utopia where no matter how old a fella is there is a chaste and cherub maiden in waiting.

Old 01-02-2012, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicane View Post
I live in a medium sized city in the midwest. Im not bad looking but kind of small 5'7" 150 lbs. Never made more than $12 an hour until I met my wife and I was able to hold out for better money. I dont drink but I go out and have a big family of brothers and sisters. I have antoher brother who started late and ran into the same troubles I did. He ended up marrying a woman with a family and now they are getting divorced. He has a son from that marriage.

Where do you live in this utopia where no matter how old a fella is there is a chaste and cherub maiden in waiting.
Maybe you need to change your standards. Why would a beautiful, chaste woman chose you over someone who has more to offer?

Old 01-02-2012, 05:15 PM

There it is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Could someone please explain why its always the fault of American women that some (lazy, loser, socially inept) American men can not find love? I think that the problem starts (and ends) there. The mere fact that these men believe that they have to leave the country to find a mate is indicative of their own shortcomings, so they find the need to fish in the murky waters of the 3rd world's needy women pool for a mate.

Do these men honestly think that some hot 19 year old women from a banana republic really wants to (enthusiatically) have sex with these 50 year old balding, beer bellied, teeny "wieny" men who lack social skills?

Old 01-02-2012, 05:16 PM

More of the same

Quote:
Maybe you need to change your standards. Why would a beautiful, chaste woman chose you over someone who has more to offer?

Old 01-02-2012, 05:16 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,441,267 times
there is a huge well oiled machine to seek out and find lonely american guys with a good job and assets.

Old 01-02-2012, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicane View Post
More of the same
So, its ok for you to believe that you deserve a beautiful woman even though you have very little to offer. Yet its not ok for a beautiful woman to believe that she deserves a partner who will provide her with the life that she desires.

You are not entitled to a woman who is a "10" just because you believe that you deserve to spend the rest of your life with a beautiful woman. I'm sure that you would have found love already if you were more realistic about that fact that you are not what a woman considers a "10".

Old 01-02-2012, 05:20 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,391,849 times
Quote:
I recommend women from Mexico. She makes six figures,has a Bachelors degree, speaks four languages, great mother, great wife.
...And how many women (or men) from Mexico (or ANY country), have acquired these skills?

Old 01-02-2012, 05:24 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,391,849 times
Quote:
Men don't really care if women have degrees or make six figures. They want a homemaker.
Spoken by a 60 year old virgin.

Old 01-02-2012, 05:26 PM

93 posts, read 100,435 times
Quote:

Defensive are we? That Tom Brady must be a loser who couldnt find love because he married a Brazilian. George Clooney is practically married to an italian he must be socially inept. Keep putting things in your head and telling yourself whatever makes you feel good. Salma Hayek was rated the most desirable woman recently amongst men from the US. American women IN GENERAL were so much more attractive before feminism. For those of us that care about more than just looks on our women to include those things which truly are important in this world, South and central America is a great , close option. I dont think somebody should go there just to find a mate, I directed the thread at the poster in another thread so that he wouldnt make the mistake of doing the mail order thing in russia or Thailand. He should go take a Spanish immersion program down there, or something along the lines to better himself, and then see what happens while he was down there. My friend met his wife while in medical school in Guadalajara, my other buddy met his wife while in the Peace Corps in Argentina, and yet another met a wonderful venezualan dentist while he was down there in Spanish immersion school.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships