Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 10:28 AM

3,588 posts, read 5,730,092 times

Advertisements

Hail from the Old School on this:

I love to be courted and woo'd...and I don't offer favors in exchange for that. The "favor" is my companionship, my friendship, my attention, and my time. Me, looking stunning when he shows up at my door to take me out and about town.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2012, 10:30 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,280,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
Sounds like prostitution...
The kind of prostitution the law and society accepts.

Old 02-14-2012, 04:15 PM

545 posts, read 1,556,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRGirl View Post
I must admit that the thought of being spoiled sounds very enticing but at the same time I can't sleep with a man I am not attracted to, and I have yet to learn dettachement from sex. Once I sleep with a man I can't date another one during that time. Darn oxytocin Aren't all suggar daddies old men too? Like my dad's age? I am not sure if this is still in
my mind because I don't seem to meet a decent man, and VD is around the corner.

Has anybody here ever dated a suggar daddy/mamma? If so, how did you get into it? Pros/cons?
Quite frankly, you won't find any attractive men willing to dish out cash to get laid. Having sex with an unattractive person for loot seems a lot like prostitution to me.

Old 02-14-2012, 04:18 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,120,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameribull View Post
Yeah I dont get why guys have to pay for something that is VERY easy to get for free. I dont get it. Just go out and talk and buy a few shots and done. I mean its not a challenge to get some these days. I think that most of these guys just like paying for things. And thats exactly how they see these women. As "things". Like a car or boat. They dont think your interesting, or a good person. Your a bought commodity. Or I should say rented commodity. And when you get a few miles on you they will trade you in just like their leased BMW.

And if your ok being some douchebags play thing then have at it. Its a free country. But word of wisdom. When you get tired of being used as a reseptacle and want a real relationship you better keep your past as a "sugar baby" a closely guarded secret. Because no decent guy wants some used up commodity.
I think men will pay for the more attractive women that normally they cannot get just by being themselves. Sure, they can get laid for free by any woman, but she won't be the type of woman that he finds the most desirable.

Old 02-14-2012, 05:05 PM

96 posts, read 101,147 times
In other words you friend's friend is an undercover prostitute.

Old 02-14-2012, 06:35 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
The hilarious part is that she purposely didn't bold the part where I said "legitimate girlfriends notwithstanding." How telling is it that my refusal to spend much money on random women is considered "unsavory" to her?

Sure got a laugh out of me.
Sadly, certain types of men who wouldn't even think about buying flowers, opening a car door or pulling out a chair for women yet expect a "fill-in-the-blank" job for a beer and an order of chicken wings.

So, of course certain types of men don't want young women to regain their self respect and demand better treatment from men. These men want to continue to get "something for nothing" from women. Then turn around and call women "prostitutes".

Old 02-14-2012, 07:04 PM

410 posts, read 515,267 times
Using your vagina as a weapon to control men? Your saying that men give you every single thing your little heart desires because it feels so good in your vagina? Wow, I've never heard of men using their penis's as a weapon to get what they want from a woman. Sounds like a bunch of primitive thinking cave men to me.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena Sattar View Post
Using your vagina as a weapon to control men? Your saying that men give you every single thing your little heart desires because it feels so good in your vagina? Wow, I've never heard of men using their penis's as a weapon to get what they want from a woman. Sounds like a bunch of primitive thinking cave men to me.
You're mistaken. I've got several buddies at work that ended up screwing a girl so good she ended up buying HIM things. Role reversal's a *****, ain't it?

Old 02-14-2012, 07:24 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Women will always have the edge bc most men will never evolve.

Sugar Daddies pay to keep a women around and have the same low self esteem as women who prostitutes.

Old 02-14-2012, 08:13 PM

Lol, We have evolved, you're just not on our level yet. When women start getting heavily involved in jobs that require **** loads of physical labor and don't ***** about aches & pains or how they miss their desk jobs then you can say you've won.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships