Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 08:31 AM

900 posts, read 1,702,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
good post. i have not figured it out.
but people who have had a lota hard times have a different take on things
than the rest. i dont think that makes them a sour puss automatically but they tend to call people on their games much more than others.
the broken heart is less gay but much wiser & harder to take advantage of, than the love crazy fool. its not sugar and spice and everything nice, never was.
Yep , harder to take advantage of. You will earn my trust befote I let you in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2012, 08:35 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,737,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
the reason that men are ending up burned and bitter is bek they were not forewarned. the church and parents lied its not sugar and spice and everything nice.
i agree. most men learn the hard way that it pays to ignore what women say, and instead watch what they actually do.

i think the transition to 'reality' makes men a little bitter. i see it in all honest men, even the married ones and the players, not just the chronically single. I suppose it's disappointment, and failed expectations - the same things that make women bitter about men.

Last edited by le roi; 05-09-2012 at 08:51 AM..

Old 05-09-2012, 09:34 AM

5,185 posts, read 7,569,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzhang1 View Post
There seems to be a lot of men on here that think really poorly of women. What happened to make you so bitter/jaded about women?

Also I'm curious as to what are your ages. I'm only 28 so maybe I haven't been burned yet? I read terrible anecdotes about how bitchy/demanding/drama queen some women are but then I've never met any of these women in real life.

I wonder if high intelligence is correlated with being nicer/more civilized behavior.
for me the hatred started by being the other man. The man she cheated on her husband or boyfriend with. I've always told myself a woman will never be faithful to me. Many of my female friends are what I would call sluts or hoes, but they don't know that I think this about them. When theey tell me stories about the men they sexed, I co sign it like a female friend would & make it seem like I am ok with it. Silently I judge them harshly. The biggest reason I would say I hate women is how they pass over reallyy good guys for guys like me. It seems the men who do not care get the most attention from women. So that is my honest explaination. I. Know the feminist will attack with misandry missiles n bombs but that's my take.

Old 05-09-2012, 09:36 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
for me the hatred started by being the other man. The man she cheated on her husband or boyfriend with. I've always told myself a woman will never be faithful to me. Many of my female friends are what I would call sluts or hoes, but they don't know that I think this about them. When theey tell me stories about the men they sexed, I co sign it like a female friend would & make it seem like I am ok with it. Silently I judge them harshly. The biggest reason I would say I hate women is how they pass over reallyy good guys for guys like me. It seems the men who do not care get the most attention from women. So that is my honest explaination. I. Know the feminist will attack with misandry missiles n bombs but that's my take.
The only person that your hatred is hurting is yourself. Hatred is poison to a healthy, happy life.

Old 05-09-2012, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzhang1 View Post
There's a lot of great answers here. Definitely food for thought. I was just wondering if I'm weird since I haven't been hurt that badly when it seems so many people have been. Rejections used to sting back in college, but then I reminded myself of the way I rejected some of the girls that liked me back in high school and took it as karma. I feel bad for being an ******* in high school so I guess I feel that I deserve whatever rejection I get later in life. Ironically this makes it hurt less for some reason. Maybe it's because I feel like I don't really have a right to feel hurt from getting rejected and that I should be nice even if someone rejects me to make up for the bad karma from high school.

I think it's definitely true that you feel a lot better if you don't blame others for your problems. Blaming others turn you into a helpless victim, and only leads to frustration since you can't change other people.

I wonder if all the people that have become bitter have been nice guys/girls their whole lives. Have you never hurt anyone in your life?
I can't say I've ever been hurt but I do get irritated when innocent dudes get messed over. I just have a brotherly love for males starting with my dad & little brothers. Many women that know me in person I try my hardest to conceal my hatred. Especially to female friends.. I'm one of those few people who hate the phrases no one is perfect & people make mistakes. I am of the strong belief that many women do mean cruel things on purpose. They actually think about a mean thing to do and then do it. I've learnedthisfrom the many friendships I have had with them.

Old 05-09-2012, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
The only person that your hatred is hurting is yourself. Hatred is poison to a healthy, happy life.
I know grandma. I will die of an internal illness. I don't hate to hurt, I hate to protect. Hatred is real. Its why hatred is more powerful than love. What you call poison helps my justify the way I think. I've analyzed women for years. Being mean cruel tricky is a natural thing for many that I've meet & befriended. I'm always very cautious around overly kind women. Even my girlfriend I don't trust & she has been a great girlfriend. She has no clue what _ really think.

Old 05-09-2012, 10:37 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,109,941 times
I think someone becomes bitter when they've been hurt too many times. It's hard to bounce back after you loved and trusted someone and they royally screwed you over. Ultimately being bitter only hurts you though. Take it as a life lesson and move on. Life's too short to be bitter about things you can't change.

Old 05-09-2012, 10:44 AM

12,101 posts, read 17,097,759 times
I'll be honest.

I think online relationship forums and constantly thinking and talking about relationships, romance, and particularly dating make people bitter.

Some of the threads here can't help but remind me of unrequited love and women who have rejected me badly.

And some of the posts by SOME women here 'confirm' my beliefs that women are shallow and petty.

In the real world, when I'm out studying at the library, grabbing a burger, or seeing a rock concert, I'm not constantly reminded of my rejections and failures with women and how shallow some women exactly are...

Old 05-09-2012, 10:48 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
I know grandma. I will die of an internal illness. I don't hate to hurt, I hate to protect. Hatred is real. Its why hatred is more powerful than love. What you call poison helps my justify the way I think. I've analyzed women for years. Being mean cruel tricky is a natural thing for many that I've meet & befriended. I'm always very cautious around overly kind women. Even my girlfriend I don't trust & she has been a great girlfriend. She has no clue what _ really think.
Did my 8 month old son have a child??? I had no idea.

Your post actually makes me really sad. I can't imagine living life that way. Hatred IS a poison - trying to rationalize it doesn't change anything. I think you should show your girlfriend your post. If this is how you really feel - you should't be with her. You will only ending up hurting her. It's not fair to punish her because you hate women. Honestly - I think you should seek help but I know this will just fall on deaf ears. I know you are probably just going to keep insulting me and lashing out at me but I do feel bad for you. And a bit scared for you as well.

Old 05-09-2012, 10:50 AM

46 posts, read 58,701 times
Life experience. If you keep getting hurt over and over, it is a normal human response to becomes jaded and bitter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships