Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 10:49 PM

216 posts, read 449,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
As the poster UnexpectedError pointed out, you should "consider this an opportunity to expand your horizons and maybe help expand hers as well", since you really did like other things about her
Maybe, we'll see. Go for a nice stroll without the auditory hallucinations to disturb the peace I think that the fact I haven't talked or txt'd in three weeks might be a strike against me. I'll make sure to update this and see how it unfolds...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2012, 10:53 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,748,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by telex_610 View Post
Maybe, we'll see. Go for a nice stroll without the auditory hallucinations to disturb the peace I think that the fact I haven't talked or txt'd in three weeks might be a strike against me. I'll make sure to update this and see how it unfolds...
Best of luck, whatever you decide to do.

Please do come back and let us know! I love an update to a thread

Old 10-04-2012, 11:06 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,784,375 times
Good luck! I really hope no one would dismiss me solely upon my choice in music. My favorite Pandora station is the soundtrack to Glee but I don't think it says much about who I am.

Old 10-04-2012, 11:08 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,889,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Good luck! I really hope no one would dismiss me solely upon my choice in music. My favorite Pandora station is the soundtrack to Glee but I don't think it says much about who I am.
if you only listened to the glee soundtrack, I'd have to wonder what on earth you listened to before glee.

Old 10-05-2012, 03:58 AM

633 posts, read 724,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by telex_610 View Post
The fact that she said she only listens to that, and refused to listen to other genres and called them inferior(I'm hearing crap) means I just don't think it would have worked out.
Thanks for all the responses guys
Well I'm like her in that department then. I only listen to 80s music, and refuse to listen to other genres and called them inferior too.

Part of it is because music is just not my life anymore. It stopped controlling me when I pass my teenage years. Most primary reason though is that the latest music are all CRAP! Even Mariah Carey's and she's my fave! 90s MAriah is BEAST though so is 80s madonna her best decade in music is 80s! I watched vh1's greatest female artist and they are the top 2 guess who's #1?

80s music though is BEAST and anyone who disagrees is inferior AND have bad bad taste in music.

having said that, let's all do -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60MQ3AG1c8o

LOOL! I first saw/heard that in SNL.

Last edited by angelinajolie; 10-05-2012 at 04:11 AM..

Old 10-05-2012, 07:01 AM

19,723 posts, read 20,255,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadreamer View Post
Some people claim to want to throw the radio out the window when they hear country music playing.. does that mean one of those people has no taste in music? I can't even bring myself to reply past two sentences lol..sorry
I wish I'd known my bf listened to country music before I slept w/ him...

Soooo ****ing annoying!!!!

Old 10-05-2012, 09:34 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,889,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelinajolie View Post
Well I'm like her in that department then. I only listen to 80s music, and refuse to listen to other genres and called them inferior too.

Part of it is because music is just not my life anymore. It stopped controlling me when I pass my teenage years. Most primary reason though is that the latest music are all CRAP! Even Mariah Carey's and she's my fave! 90s MAriah is BEAST though so is 80s madonna her best decade in music is 80s! I watched vh1's greatest female artist and they are the top 2 guess who's #1?

80s music though is BEAST and anyone who disagrees is inferior AND have bad bad taste in music.

having said that, let's all do -

[Live HD 720p] 120715 - PSY - Gangnam style (Comeback stage) - Inkigayo - YouTube

LOOL! I first saw/heard that in SNL.
I wouldn't consider 80s a genre, that's a time frame. There is a ton of variety in the decade, even if you only stick to the top 40 from that period. Punk, Hair Band, "Brit Pop," dance. early house, bubble gum pop, the super polished R&B, early hip hop, "soft rock," smooth jazz...... and I know I am missing a lot of stuff. Even Wham and Soft Cell managed to pull in Motown influences and a lot of pop music had 60s styled harmonies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships