Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2012, 12:48 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,744,394 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicant310 View Post
An eye for an eye..read her prev post
Are you 12?

Grow up, you are starting to look like some uneducated douche from the ghetto.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2012, 12:50 PM

12,101 posts, read 17,102,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
It's not about looking at life. It's what is. Do you know what census is? Census reports on US demographics, vital statistics, income, family, etc. Historically and currently, people of the same cloth couple. It makes no difference what people think of it. And it's not about who I would or would not be willing to associate with. It's about who I'm around everyday, and everyday I'm around my people. And these people tend to have the same level of education, financial status, interests (music, art, hobbies), etc.
What do you mean "Do I know what Census is?"

I've spent over 1000 hours on American Fact Finder doing demographic research for socio-economic projects.

Never mind. I knew your mentality. I just should have said nothing.

Old 11-11-2012, 12:50 PM

601 posts, read 759,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
And so the man's role in having a kid is contributing the sperm and then running off after that? Is it any wonder so many women are single mom's? Dad's can't own up to the idea that being a dad means more than contributing the sperm; it requires taking part in the process of raising your kid: financially, emotionally and physically.

No one declined a man's responsibility to a child. But its a 50/50 situation as most women commonly call relationships equal.

I just stated if she intends to have kids, there is no reason why she shouldnt financially plan the amount time she intends to take off because of HER CHOICE to have a child.

that breaks down to 33.33% plus 16.67% from each parent

Old 11-11-2012, 12:53 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,201,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
She unfriended me on here, I know I don't have the same education and probably other traits in which I'm probably not an equal to her, so she definitely follows her guidelines.
I unfriended you due to an exchange we had in a thread about death. It had nothing to do with education. I have zero tolerance in some arenas that's for sure. And I don't deny being picky. Although, your assumptions here are certainly not something that would attract me to a person I'd call a friend.

Old 11-11-2012, 12:54 PM

601 posts, read 759,049 times
Quote:
And I don't deny being picky.

No,
but you certainly have a bone with others being picky.

Old 11-11-2012, 12:56 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
No one declined a man's responsibility to a child. But its a 50/50 situation as most women commonly call relationships equal.

I just stated if she intends to have kids, there is no reason why she shouldnt financially plan the amount time she intends to take off because of HER CHOICE to have a child.

that breaks down to 33.33% plus 16.67% from each parent
What? Usually the decision to have kids is mutual.... Most developed countries don't abandon pregnant women, they support them. They get paid pregnancy leave. Any US guy going into a marriage who wants kids is aware that his earnings will be needed to support his wife through one or more pregnancies. Why are we even arguing about this?? It's just a given. This is how mature adults deal with this issue. Normally, men don't propose marriage until they have their financial house in order, because of the cost of raising a child (whether the wife works or not), the cost of renting or buying a home, etc.
Hello??

Old 11-11-2012, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post
What do you mean "Do I know what Census is?"

I've spent over 1000 hours on American Fact Finder doing demographic research for socio-economic projects.

Never mind. I knew your mentality. I just should have said nothing.
If you know what census is then why are you so surprised by a statement that people of the same cloth couple? And I know the mentality of your kind. You guys want to superimpose your insecurities and bull shyte on others. Really, keep it.

Old 11-11-2012, 12:58 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,004,355 times
Quote:
I unfriended you due to an exchange we had in a thread about death. It had nothing to do with education. I have zero tolerance in some arenas that's for sure. And I don't deny being picky. Although, your assumptions here are certainly not something that would attract me to a person I'd call a friend.
i see what you're saying, but I have many friends that I don't meet eye to eye with on some things, and they're still my friends, so in my eyes that's pretty petty. I respect your decision, but it's your loss in the long run.

Old 11-11-2012, 01:00 PM

Quote:
No,
but you certainly have a bone with others being picky.
The only bone I picked was you calling most women gold diggers. It's always the same with the bigoted male me show on this forum. I promise, I could not care less about what any of you do, where you end up, and with who. I don't stand aside while fools trash women on this site. That's it.

Old 11-11-2012, 01:01 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,207,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
It's just macho bs. Real golddiggers are women who seek out men who are in the million dollar plus club, and I hardly think any guy in here qualifies for that, so it only makes me LMAO when I see it posted in here.

Me, too. You'd think this forum was full of one-percenters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships