Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2013, 09:20 PM

143 posts, read 192,910 times

Advertisements

I get really annoyed whenever someone tells me I have to start cooking because I have a kid. I've never cooked and I'm not just suddenly going to morph into someone else. Although honestly it is not the cooking so much as the cleaning up. I can't stand it. I already barely have the patience to clean off my plate after I've made a sandwich. There is something about cleaning dishes that is unbearably, hideously, mind-numbingly boring to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2013, 09:22 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,836,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaKendall View Post
I get really annoyed whenever someone tells me I have to start cooking because I have a kid. I've never cooked and I'm not just suddenly going to morph into someone else. Although honestly it is not the cooking so much as the cleaning up. I can't stand it. I already barely have the patience to clean off my plate after I've made a sandwich. There is something about cleaning dishes that is unbearably, hideously, mind-numbingly boring to me.
I could say something but I'd get banned.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:44 PM

2,256 posts, read 2,132,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post

We need to end this mini convo right now though as Ruth is starting to find me unattractive which isn't acceptable in my book.
Lol.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:52 PM

272 posts, read 621,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BioMechanical View Post
Doesn't bother me because I prefer to do the cooking myself. My girl eats goooood!
Only wusses cook for their woman. Get a backbone, chump!

/end sarcasm

Old 01-04-2013, 10:53 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,544,998 times
I personally love a womAn who can cook as much as I do love to cook it's nice to take turns, I cooked for my GF while she was here I didn't want her to have to do anything but relax & enjoy herself. It's just nice to be able to take turns cooking if one comes home early it's nice to know that something hot will be on the table.

Old 01-04-2013, 11:17 PM

491 posts, read 569,946 times
I don't mind if she doesn't cook since that's a sexist and outdated thing for a man to ask. That's like a woman not dating a man if he doesn't have a job. It's disgusting and sexist.

Old 01-04-2013, 11:19 PM

491 posts, read 569,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
As long as you dont plan on having kids and enjoy working to pay for your meals prepared by someone else, than I dont see a problem.
This is true too

Old 01-05-2013, 12:52 AM

2,256 posts, read 2,132,064 times
Cooking for my woman is pre-foreplay.

Trust me guys, get home first, clean the house, cook dinner, if you have kids handle them as well...

You might as well be wearing superman's cape.

Old 01-05-2013, 01:01 AM

601 posts, read 1,076,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biomechanical View Post
oh i don't play the "what do you want for dinner" game. I'm cooking, it's my kitchen, my fun, we're having what i feel like making :d
lol

Old 01-05-2013, 01:05 AM

1,201 posts, read 1,579,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaKendall View Post
Well since you have a kid that relies on you learning these things won't make you less of a woman, but more of a mom. If you hate it soo much Sonic has pretty good toaster sandwiches.

edit:I must have been had by a troll
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships