Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 10:58 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,755,481 times

Advertisements

Aloha, ok does anyone else have a great date they would like to share with us?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2013, 06:37 PM

Lol, wow so are we saying guys that we have far more bad dates then good? My bad date thread is kicking butt. Is there not one person out there who has had a good date recently?

Old 09-12-2013, 07:51 PM

Aloha,

Dating is a learned skill, success often comes with pratice. I found this article on some tips on how to have a good date. Tell me what uou think or what your best date was?

How to Impress a First Date | Men's Health

Old 09-12-2013, 08:49 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,931,772 times
I had a fun first date with my current gf. I took her ice skating for her first time, so she was just hanging on me the whole time. Then after that, we went out to a Hibachi grill and got dinner downtown and we walked around for a while outside. I took her home and she invited me inside and I met her dog who absolutely hated me.

We went to bed, and I was so exhausted from work and studying I fell asleep within 2 minutes of being in bed.

Turns out, I scored a ton of points with her for 'not trying anything' that night, because she did not actually want to have sex. Truth is, when she invited me in I was just saying "im gettin laid tonight baby".

All in all, fun night and some 'unfortunate' events for me actually turned out well.

Old 09-13-2013, 10:47 AM
teb

83 posts, read 103,502 times
I have one that was not necessarily a mating type date but could be.

Our family went to New braunfels, TX atlanis park. This is a huge recreational park in Texas , you can go water rafting or to the water park, picnicing, flying kites, rent bikes and various other equipment. Well we all decided to rent double bikes and race. That was the most fun I ever had in my life. So it was me and my sister on a double bike, racing against several cousins paired up on the bikes. As far as dating the fun would come in when you realize you must be insync to make this work, it would be a great double date! the park itself would be great for a date.

Old 09-13-2013, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teb View Post
I have one that was not necessarily a mating type date but could be.

Our family went to New braunfels, TX atlanis park. This is a huge recreational park in Texas , you can go water rafting or to the water park, picnicing, flying kites, rent bikes and various other equipment. Well we all decided to rent double bikes and race. That was the most fun I ever had in my life. So it was me and my sister on a double bike, racing against several cousins paired up on the bikes. As far as dating the fun would come in when you realize you must be insync to make this work, it would be a great double date! the park itself would be great for a date.
First off i wantted to say thank you for your post and input. Also welcome to CDF.

Thank you all for your great input. Anyone else have a great experience on a date? Feel free to share, we are all ears here.

Old 09-13-2013, 11:44 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,954,224 times
I may have a story next Friday, but I am pretty sure that it will be a fantastic date

Old 09-13-2013, 01:17 PM

378 posts, read 1,206,978 times
My best date was an overnight trip to Pensacola. Started out with the beach, shopping at the tourist places and a jet ski ride. Then we found an awesome spot in the bay where we were close enough to a bar that had great music playing, and we danced for a couple hours in about four feet of calm bay water. That dancing in the water got a lot of looks but was pure bliss! Then we changed, had a couple drinks and dinner, then back to the hotel room Afterwards went back to the beach for a moonlight stroll. A completely perfect day I will never forget.

Old 09-13-2013, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikake View Post
I may have a story next Friday, but I am pretty sure that it will be a fantastic date
Ok im green with envy, lucky

Old 09-13-2013, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbean View Post
My best date was an overnight trip to Pensacola. Started out with the beach, shopping at the tourist places and a jet ski ride. Then we found an awesome spot in the bay where we were close enough to a bar that had great music playing, and we danced for a couple hours in about four feet of calm bay water. That dancing in the water got a lot of looks but was pure bliss! Then we changed, had a couple drinks and dinner, then back to the hotel room Afterwards went back to the beach for a moonlight stroll. A completely perfect day I will never forget.
oh wow that did sound great, mahalo for your post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships