Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 11:58 AM

3,549 posts, read 5,378,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
It doesn't matter whether he's taken videos or not. He's treating her no better than a sex worker. And she seems to be ok with that. What a tragedy!
Haha not a dramatic post at all. Sex worker? Come on..

You know, I don't believe she even has any 100% proof. She could very well be wrong.

In a court of law he is innocent.

Unfortunately city data does not think logically like the law.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Old 08-16-2013, 12:01 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,215,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post

You know, I don't believe she even has any 100% proof. She could very well be wrong.

This has nothing to do with the law. She didn't say anything about trying to get him charged or divorcing him. All she has to do is say "bye."

Old 08-16-2013, 12:04 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post

For the umpteenth time, it has nothing to do with taking videos. She doesn't need proof of that. She already has proof of the fact that intimacy means nothing to him, so he plays with his phone while she's doing him. She provides sex services while he's checking messages and setting an alarm, or whatever. This is fact.

Maybe she should pull a BJ boycott, and see what effect that has. She has more power than she thinks, but she doesn't use it.

Old 08-16-2013, 12:08 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,756,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlon View Post
That is complete hogwash. Many couples have experienced periods where they don't trust eachother, and they are still together and happy. Trust can be regained over time with effective communication.

Relationships have their ups and downs, if we all broke up with our girlfriend/boyfriends in the down periods, then we would all be single.
Of course relationships have their up and downs.

But if at any time during the downs trust is lost it takes A LOT of work and commitment to regain it.

This OP is a young woman, probably 19-22. She is only dating this guy. They are not married.

They do not appear to have the maturity and life experience necessary to do the kind of work required to overcome such a major problem (lack of trust).

Not saying it can't happen, just saying at this stage of her life she is better off cutting her losses, learning the lessons this relationship has provided and moving on.

If you have to fight THIS HARD just to keep a dating relationship, you are trying to force round pegs into square holes.

In other words, dating relationships are for figuring out who you are, what you want and what type of person you want to do it all with.

They are not supposed to be "little marriages" where you stick together through thick and thin til death do you part.

Old 08-16-2013, 12:08 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,985,374 times
Quote:
For the umpteenth time, it has nothing to do with taking videos. She doesn't need proof of that. She already has proof of the fact that intimacy means nothing to him, so he plays with his phone while she's doing him. She provides sex services while he's checking messages and setting an alarm, or whatever. This is fact.
wtf? how can you say this has nothing to do with taking videos? it's the central point of the thread!

"treating her like a sex worker" is absurd hyperbole, unless he gave her back to her pimp after or left a stack of 20s in an envelope on the nightstand or locked her in the basement after

secretly filming one's SO during sex stands on its own as a crappy act without needing godwinning

Old 08-16-2013, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdysseusNY View Post
wtf? how can you say this has nothing to do with taking videos? it's the central point of the thread!

"treating her like a sex worker" is absurd hyperbole, unless he gave her back to her pimp after or left a stack of 20s in an envelope on the nightstand or locked her in the basement after

secretly filming one's SO during sex stands on its own as a crappy act without needing godwinning
Yes, but in the absence of absolute proof, he's still a douche for playing with his phone on multiple occasions while she blows him. Who does that?! Nobody, except guys who pay for it and don't care about the person performing the service. It's not normal in a supposedly loving relationship. This relationship is a sham.

And btw, I've been posting this since the beginning of the thread. I guess you missed it the last 3 times around?

Old 08-16-2013, 12:15 PM

Quote:
playing with his phone on multiple occasions while she blows him. Who does that??! Nobody, except guys who pay for it
this doesn't make any sense at all. some guy hard up enough to pay for it suddenly loses interest and checks for lolcats on yahoo mid fellatio?

these bizarre comparisons totally weaken the point you're trying to make

Old 08-16-2013, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdysseusNY View Post
this doesn't make any sense at all. some guy hard up enough to pay for it suddenly loses interest and checks for lolcats on yahoo mid fellatio?

these bizarre comparisons totally weaken the point you're trying to make
The Point: He's a douche whether he took videos or not. She's saying she needs proof he took videos in order to decide he's a douche. Well, guess what? He's already a douche, anyway! Anyone but the OP would leave a guy like that. In fact, a couple of the C-D men have posted they'd throw out a woman who pulled out her phone during sex.

Case closed.

Old 08-16-2013, 12:20 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,378,814 times
Quote:

Maybe she should pull a BJ boycott, and see what effect that has. She has more power than she thinks, but she doesn't use it.
Providing sex services? Is that what it is? She can't enjoy it. Heaven forbid that. .

Oh yeah, women having sex with men is doing the MAN a favor. You are such a joke ruth. Honestly you obvious hate for men in all your threads is sickening

Old 08-16-2013, 12:20 PM

Quote:
The Point: He's a douche whether he took videos or not. She's saying she needs proof he took videos in order to decide he's a douche. Well, guess what? He's already a douche, anyway! Anyone but the OP would leave a guy like that. In fact, a couple of the C-D men have posted they'd throw out a woman who pulled out her phone during sex.

Case closed.
yep. do you see how much more plausible the case is without mentioning sex workers?

the plight of many sex workers is too serious to dilute with the problems of a pair of twenty somethings who can't agree on the role of naughty videos in their bedroom
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships