Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2013, 03:30 PM

103 posts, read 185,520 times

Advertisements

Your gut is telling you something for a reason. Even if you think that you love this guy you need to move on
Life is too short to waste it with someone that you do not trust.
And from now on no cell phones while you're intimate - unless you want a picture like that floating around.

Old 08-15-2013, 03:34 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,378,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Houstan, we have a problem. I obviously don't know if the OP's boyfriend loves her or not. But the fact that he is her BF doesn't mean he does. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, but using your logic, if someone goes to church, they have to be religous.

Or he wants to show it to his friends later. Or post it on line later. Or do any number of things, but it doesn't really matter what he wants to do with it later. She told him no before, he didn't ask this time and his behaviour when she asked about it is kinda a give away that he knows he was caught doing something she didn't want him to do.

So? What does that have to do with the OP? And typically? Really?

And what if she has? Although from what she has said, I tend to doubt it. But that was then; this is now. It's a variation of the short skirt arguement. Even if she did send him nude pics before, she has the ability to change her mind and not want to do that sort of thing again. And certainly not without permission.

What does that have to do with the OP?
Good point.

The OP should leave her bf. He clearly wants someone who isnt a total bore in the bedroom.

Could not imagine dating someone for 2 years that would get bent out of shape over that. Probably some prissy chick who thinks people actually CARE to see her doing something everyone else has done a million times.

Its 2013. Shes not a celebrity. Theres so many naked pics and videos of EVERYONE floating around that its not even a big deal anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Old 08-15-2013, 03:39 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
. Probably some prissy chick who thinks people actually CARE to see her doing something everyone else has done a million times.

. Theres so many naked pics and videos of EVERYONE floating around that its not even a big deal anymore.
You really don't understand women, do you?

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 08-15-2013 at 03:55 PM..

Old 08-15-2013, 03:46 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,644,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You really don't understand women, do you?
I though woman love being video taped with out knowing?

Old 08-15-2013, 09:30 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,690,233 times
find a time to take the phone and investigate...seriously...the internet is forever

Old 08-15-2013, 10:54 PM

1,201 posts, read 1,579,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
Good point.

The OP should leave her bf. He clearly wants someone who isnt a total bore in the bedroom.

Could not imagine dating someone for 2 years that would get bent out of shape over that. Probably some prissy chick who thinks people actually CARE to see her doing something everyone else has done a million times.

Its 2013. Shes not a celebrity. Theres so many naked pics and videos of EVERYONE floating around that its not even a big deal anymore.

She does have her future to worry about. The future husband/kids might not be keen on internet videos of mom giving a beej. I do agree that she shouldn't be with a guy she can't trust and has to turn to a message board to figure out if this is okay or not.

Old 08-15-2013, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejaentendu19 View Post
She does have her future to worry about. The future husband/kids might not be keen on internet videos of mom giving a beej.
Not to mention her brothers, cousins, exes, former HS and college classmates, etc.

Old 08-15-2013, 11:16 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,266,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by everlasting5 View Post
Finally, a reasonable person.
I get how easy it is to tell other people to just break it off, but I wonder if they would follow their own advice if THEY were on the other side of this post.
If they would just throw away 2 years and the person they really love and wanted to have a future with, when they had no evidence...

Yes, I would have already walked away and not been making excuses as to why I could not walk away. When TRUST IS GONE it is gone and I would not look back.

Hmm...I think it was pointed towards me...I mean he was lying on his back and holding his phone right in front of his face, and I was right on the other side of his phone.

Why is it you think THIS is normal behavior during intimate moments? Even the fact that he is thinking about his phone let alone holding it above your head should be enough.

That's the reason I found it suspicious in the first place...the few other times he took his phone out during times like that he usually held it by his side and not in front of his face...
And I am going to check his video folder...as soon as I get the chance.

What you wrote in the bold part was EXACTLY what I'm thinking.
That's why despite the 1,000 other posters on here that are telling me to dump him, I'm not gonna do that unless I have proof.
If you were being honest with yourself you would change that to
"I'm not going to leave him even if I have proof".

Your life, your choice but you really should read the words you wrote in your original post and ask yourself if this is normal behavior for someone who says they love you and they are supposed to respect you and keep your "special moments" between the two of you. You might also ask yourself what is so danged important about his phone that he has to have his hands on it at all times.
Then on top of that he is looking at a text that he received from a friend in the middle of intimacy?

Old 08-15-2013, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
If you were being honest with yourself you would change that to
"I'm not going to leave him even if I have proof".

Your life, your choice but you really should read the words you wrote in your original post and ask yourself if this is normal behavior for someone who says they love you and they are supposed to respect you and keep your "special moments" between the two of you. You might also ask yourself what is so danged important about his phone that he has to have his hands on it at all times.
Then on top of that he is looking at a text that he received from a friend in the middle of intimacy?
Great post. She already has proof that his phone is more important to him than intimacy with her. That's all the proof she needs. Her sexual services are playing second fiddle to his phone, and texts from his friends. I guess she doesn't feel it's important to have his full attention during the most intimate acts of bonding that humans are capable of.

I could see treating a paid sex worker like that. But not someone a guy claims to love.

Old 08-16-2013, 05:23 AM

3,549 posts, read 5,378,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dejaentendu19 View Post
She does have her future to worry about. The future husband/kids might not be keen on internet videos of mom giving a beej. I do agree that she shouldn't be with a guy she can't trust and has to turn to a message board to figure out if this is okay or not.
Lol

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships