Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2008, 09:07 PM

5,073 posts, read 4,736,782 times

Advertisements

I don't do this. My man would not want me to, and neither would I.

That's all.

Old 02-04-2008, 09:07 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy K View Post
okay I think we are smarter then other animal you speak of like crab but we still similar to many species but we dont do the same things all the time because society prevent us from acting normal like animals.
explain yourself, please and enlighten the rest of us, and could we have coherent sentences?

Old 02-04-2008, 10:25 PM

107 posts, read 96,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
explain yourself, please and enlighten the rest of us, and could we have coherent sentences?
Sorry I try best I can. Sometimes I can do better with more concentration or help. What I say is humans are animal and to not deny this. Society pressure many of us to act different from animal but this is not how we are. Animal and humans are the same thing but we look different. Like as example many animal have sex with different animals but when man do this its considered wrong. I think a man can not control this because they born this way and its natural. These man have urge and women should allow these thing to happen.

Old 02-04-2008, 10:27 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Just exactly where are you from, Stacy?

Old 02-04-2008, 10:37 PM

107 posts, read 96,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Just exactly where are you from, Stacy?
I have live many places. Last place I come from is morocco and before this I live in greece... syria... ukraine.... denmark... and also turkey and other places.

Old 02-04-2008, 11:36 PM

26 posts, read 60,570 times
Some because of thier self esteem. Which men do not help in that area. Some because it is a trend and stars do it why can't they. It is attention go getter, or some young girl may do it to **** off her parents, or that is the way their mother dresses. There could be half a dozen or more reasons. I've seen a young girl who dress as much as she could show, just because she believed that is the only way a male would love her. Now that in itself should say alot to you without going into details. Males do not think like a female, so they would never (most) realize what is really going on in a females head. Yes we are complicated, and I bet there are alot of females that has a hard time understanding a male too. Alot of female will say a male thinks with his middle head not his brains.

Old 02-04-2008, 11:43 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,440,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
It seems like you have a very low view of the male population in general.

*They* don't stop and realize that women don't always have sex on their minds. I really hope you weren't trying to make a generalization of the entire male population and their lack of respect for women with that statement.
Maybe you should read up on what science says about the male mind, how often they think about sex and why.

Old 02-04-2008, 11:52 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,014,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
Maybe you should read up on what science says about the male mind, how often they think about sex and why.
Huh??

I am not arguing against the idea that men think about sex a lot. What I have issues with is using that idea and extending it to say that men won't or can't respect when a woman says that she doesn't want it.

I can't ever recall meeting a man who didn't understand and realize that his mind worked differently than a woman's mind when it came to sex, and respected that difference.

Old 02-05-2008, 12:01 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,440,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
Huh??

I am not arguing against the idea that men think about sex a lot. What I have issues with is using that idea and extending it to say that men won't or can't respect when a woman says that she doesn't want it.

I can't ever recall meeting a man who didn't understand and realize that his mind worked differently than a woman's mind when it came to sex, and respected that difference.
Maybe I wasn't clear, I wasn't taking it to that extreme, of course I know not all men are capable of rape. I do however believe to some degree that men are unable to control certain aspects of their sexuality.

Old 02-05-2008, 12:03 AM

6,304 posts, read 9,014,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
Maybe I wasn't clear, I wasn't taking it to that extreme, of course I know not all men are capable of rape. I do however believe to some degree that men are unable to control certain aspects of their sexuality.
Fair enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships