Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2008, 07:10 PM

107 posts, read 96,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
I, unlike others in this thread accept male sexuality for what it is. AND exercising control is about alot more then keeping yourself from raping someone. Its also about "checking" someone out when its innappropriate.
Men and women are animals and this is normal.

Old 02-04-2008, 07:10 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
Quote:
I, unlike others in this thread accept male sexuality for what it is. AND exercising control is about alot more then keeping yourself from raping someone. Its also about "checking" someone out when its innappropriate.
so when is a appropiate time?I mean if I happen to see you in a grocery store it just happens,and I have seen plenty of women dressed down that still just couldn't hide their attributes,so tight and short isn't the only dress that we as men notice.

Sometimes.....I get that look back that signals "yeah I'm looking at you too",which is cool but I had to look to begin with.

And please,guys aren't the only ones who gawk ,I've caught women checking out my ass alot of times,sometimes openly commenting on it........though unfortunately it's been a while since that happened.

Old 02-04-2008, 07:12 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,437,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
so when is a appropiate time?I mean if I happen to see you in a grocery store it just happens,and I have seen plenty of women dressed down that still just couldn't hide their attributes,so tight and short isn't the only dress that we as men notice.

Sometimes.....I get that look back that signals "yeah I'm looking at you too",which is cool but I had to look to begin with.

And please,guys aren't the only ones who gawk ,I've caught women checking out my ass alot of times,sometimes openly commenting on it........though unfortunately it's been a while since that happened.
For men, anytime is a good time, the same is not true of women.
Men almost always have sex on their minds, to the point where they don't stop and realize that the same is not true of women.

As far as women doing the same thing, science has plenty of research to back up the differences in the minds of men and women where sexuality is concerned. We are wired differently.

Old 02-04-2008, 07:13 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy K View Post
Men and women are animals and this is normal.
No, it isnt. Yes, we are mammals, but unlike the rest of them we are sentient, and are SUPPOSED to know better, though that certainly is not the case most of the time.

Old 02-04-2008, 07:22 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
Quote:
Men almost always have sex on their minds, to the point where they don't stop and realize that the same is not true of women.

As far as women doing the same thing, science has plenty of research to back up the differences in the minds of men and women where sexuality is concerned. We are wired differently.
oh I know there is some different wiring,which is one of the reasons I love women so but bang my head sometimes,but on the other hand in some ways the wiring isn't that different specially when it comes to checking someone out.I admit women are often more stealthy about it though.

And believe me,there are times when sex isn't on my mind,when I don't want to be bothered though it's a small percentage I admit...it's called going fishing or hunting.....or in my case "leave me alone I'm working on a song".

But even with that....a quicky is never out of the question either.

Old 02-04-2008, 07:38 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,722,762 times
Of course we're wired differently. We're supposed to be.

Quote:
I think that quite a few men do realize that most women don't always have sex on their minds.

As the mother of a son I do get tired of the silly male bashing that takes place in this forum at times.

Old 02-04-2008, 07:43 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,012,915 times
Quote:
It seems like you have a very low view of the male population in general.

*They* don't stop and realize that women don't always have sex on their minds. I really hope you weren't trying to make a generalization of the entire male population and their lack of respect for women with that statement.

Old 02-04-2008, 08:45 PM

I think many women have sex on there mind same as man but do not express these feeling. I think about sex maybe more or equal to man but we do not show this feeling. Sex is good for heart and healthy to think about like I say we are animals and this is normal.

Old 02-04-2008, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
No, it isnt. Yes, we are mammals, but unlike the rest of them we are sentient, and are SUPPOSED to know better, though that certainly is not the case most of the time.
okay I think we are smarter then other animal you speak of like crab but we still similar to many species but we dont do the same things all the time because society prevent us from acting normal like animals.

Old 02-04-2008, 08:55 PM

4 posts, read 14,887 times
well can't figure out why but seem like they really do enjoy the amount of doses of feeling good and sexy. but it can create a problem for kids to look up and thinking that the answer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships