Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2016, 08:06 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I would like either. I have dated both.
That's why I don't understand why many guys don't get dates.

Even my weird azz can.
Because you're a lady that just has to leave the house to get a date LMAO

No but seriously yeah I don't know any bloke that has the same problems I read about on here if honest so agreed it's a mystery my love
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2016, 08:16 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Because you're a lady that just has to leave the house to get a date LMAO

No but seriously yeah I don't know any bloke that has the same problems I read about on here if honest so agreed it's a mystery my love
Ha!! (Only on CD)Hon,I wish! No... more so set up with friends of friends.

Yeah even my weirdo friends around here get men.

Old 12-20-2016, 08:24 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,308,431 times
I don't see why it's a big deal. There are some men who love being asked out by women and there are other men who don't like it and prefer doing it themselves. A few years ago I hated asking women out, now I love and embrace being the hunter over being the hunted. I might not approach women much but when I feel like doing it, it works and if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Old 12-20-2016, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Ha!! (Only on CD)Hon,I wish! No... more so set up with friends of friends.

Yeah even my weirdo friends around here get men.
Even my lunatic/shy/Neanderthal mates get dates... IDK why others struggle as much to be fair.

Old 12-20-2016, 08:27 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,308,431 times
Quote:
Even my lunatic/shy/Neanderthal mates get dates... IDK why others struggle as much to be fair.
Not everyone is blessed with good looks. I posted a pic of myself and I took it down quickly because I didn't want to be made fun of for not being that physically attractive. That's why some men struggle in my opinion.

Old 12-20-2016, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Lol! Everyone is attracted to something.

Old 12-20-2016, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Not everyone is blessed with good looks. I posted a pic of myself and I took it down quickly because I didn't want to be made fun of for not being that physically attractive. That's why some men struggle in my opinion.
I've never seen your pic?
While London is hot,I'm not.
Men need to stop thinking they are ugly,women are attracted to all kinds.

Old 12-20-2016, 08:45 PM

Quote:
As I've said a million times on here it's not just about the looks mate

And my post was basically saying that my oddball mates or even have a not favourable trait about them shall we say still find dates... I wasn't talking about looks

Have you ever dated a lady?... or had sex with one?..... more than one?...... Then YES!!! you ARE physically attractive to some women, yet again if you fear the worst ( what you just said about talking your picture down for example ) then you and you alone are stopping yourself from finding out who else might like ya

I'm not the best looking bloke by a million miles mate and I didn't see your photo but I would BET that you're around my level if not better looking than myself... difference is I know what my strengths are and best of all how to use them and most certainly don't put myself down

Quote:
Lol! Everyone is attracted to something.
Yup EXACTLY

Old 12-20-2016, 08:52 PM

Quote:
I've never seen your pic?
While London is hot,I'm not.
Men need to stop thinking they are ugly,women are attracted to all kinds.
You're lovely cheers Hun

Old 12-20-2016, 08:54 PM

2,704 posts, read 1,831,416 times
Quote:
I saw the pic you posted and you have nothing to worry about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships