Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2016, 06:01 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,021,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
LOL!

Best way is to go to a nightclub..... Dance by anyone that's had a few too many and slightly off balanced .......Wait for her to stand/step on your foot.......Then she'll initiate conversation by apologising and you're in!!!..... Still classed as her approaching first! LMAO
OMG!

Seven Easy Pickup Tips by London Cowboy...Soon on shelves near you. IN PAPERBACK! Only L7.99.

Boys. You wanted help. Well here it is!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2016, 06:02 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,352,087 times
Quote:
LOL!

Best way is to go to a nightclub..... Dance by anyone that's had a few too many and slightly off balanced .......Wait for her to stand/step on your foot.......Then she'll initiate conversation by apologising and you're in!!!..... Still classed as her approaching first! LMAO
Also, I'll have something to talk about as well.

Old 12-20-2016, 06:12 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,533,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
OMG!

Seven Easy Pickup Tips by London Cowboy...Soon on shelves near you. IN PAPERBACK! Only L7.99.

Boys. You wanted help. Well here it is!!
Oh absolutely!!.... In light of Ruth's encouragement to write a book I thought I'd have a go .... " Having the Wit-to-Woo "...... Should help when chasing the birds/chicks

And all for the price of a pint

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
Also, I'll have something to talk about as well.
I'm sure they'll be all ears mate

Also when they stand on your foot you can impress her and show how good a dancer you are mate.... You know what they say about men that are good dancers

Old 12-20-2016, 06:41 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,352,087 times
Quote:
Oh absolutely!!.... In light of Ruth's encouragement to write a book I thought I'd have a go .... " Having the Wit-to-Woo "...... Should help when chasing the birds/chicks

And all for the price of a pint

I'm sure they'll be all ears mate

Also when they stand on your foot you can impress her and show how good a dancer you are mate.... You know what they say about men that are good dancers
I get to show them my rendition of the one-legged shuffle. LOL!!!

Their favorite.

But yeah, it doesn't hurt to have good rhythm and a sense of fun in the club environment. That would get a lot of approaches too.

Old 12-20-2016, 06:42 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times
Quote:
Sarcasm. A compilation of posts from C-D.

And they just shut off my Netflix

(*Cue catchy theme music with wailing guitar.)
Ah.....
They shut your Netflix off!

You need to ask a woman out and watch at her house.

Old 12-20-2016, 06:45 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,870,295 times
Ok, first of all, this question was answered with post #2. How is it we are at post #1214?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I've never heard this one!
I've heard it for many years. The boob version, anyway. "nice shoes!" ... "really? I thought they were pretty ordinary..." .... "well you probably can't see them!"
Ba Dump bump
I don't remember how old I was the last time I could see my shoes by looking straight down. I'm thinking one would have to be close to flat to accomplish that, (not that there's anything wrong with that).
The 'nice shoes, wanna ****" version just seems to have come around the last few years.

Quote:
I would never never never never never neeeeeeeeeeeeeever NEVer (did I mention never?) approach a GQ model-looking guy who had an unapproachable or smirky look about him. Never. Ever...And I haven't. And I never will. Blugh. Such a turnoff. Of course, it could be that handsome men are happier overall in such an environment because they have always been stroked for their looks, ergo they'll look happier, ergo more approachable - BUT again...if that means the man is jerky smirky happiness, ugh. Why would I? Pass.
I would, and I have. I like the smirk-y smart ass look, it was a great success, he seemed genuinely surprised and pleased, lasted about a month.

Old 12-20-2016, 06:46 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,533,575 times
Quote:
I get to show them my rendition of the one-legged shuffle. LOL!!!

Their favorite.

But yeah, it doesn't hurt to have good rhythm and a sense of fun in the club environment. That would get a lot of approaches too.
Or the sudden drop to the floor clutching your foot and swivelling around ( break dancing )

It doesn't hurt at all and it's VITAL in my opinion mate ....Anywhere pretty much if you're having fun and enjoying yourself it can only attract people not deter them

Old 12-20-2016, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Ah.....
They shut your Netflix off!

You need to ask a woman out and watch at her house.
How is he going to Netflix and chill if his Netflix is out...that's what I want to know...

GET THE NETFLIX FIXED. STAT!

Old 12-20-2016, 06:53 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times
Quote:
How is he going to Netflix and chill if his Netflix is out...that's what I want to know...

GET THE NETFLIX FIXED. STAT!

Lol!!!!!

Old 12-20-2016, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post

I would, and I have. I like the smirk-y smart ass look, it was a great success, he seemed genuinely surprised and pleased, lasted about a month.
Oh, see, I was never looking for anything short-term like that. I might today if I were single, I don't know. Or, I'd be much less concerned about something with "permanence," I should say. It wouldn't be priority one. But I still wouldn't be going for the guy with the "I'm too sexy" look on his face. Eew.

I like smart-As, but not pompousness/"I'm amazing"ness. Bleh! Smart-A sense of humor? Yeah, that's a go. I never enjoy a smirk. Ugh, little man can stuff that smirk in his pipe and smoke it, IYKWIM.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships