Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2017, 07:14 AM

3,861 posts, read 3,156,011 times

Advertisements

Plenty of single moms have baby daddy nearby as well. But to just disappear?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2017, 09:08 AM

20,398 posts, read 14,683,356 times
I wonder about the "left the country" thing too...

So was he already planning to leave the country? Were you hoping to stop him? Is he from another country? Is he traveling on business and expecting to return?

You give the impression that him leaving the country was his reaction to the news and the fight and he is running away from your relationship. But you really are not communicating very clearly about this, OP.

I get the impression that you are confusing because you are confused.

Old 07-20-2017, 09:14 AM

18,531 posts, read 18,768,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annazama View Post
I'm 22 years old and he's 26. We've been together for 4 years and I know he's my soul mate & best friend but I'm so nervous about telling him. We weren't planning on having a baby and I don't even know how it happened. I think I may have forgotten to take my birth control pill one time because I don't see how else it could have happened.

I'm freaking out because I don't know how he's going to react. I'll be honest and admit that kids and babies aren't my forte but I really don't want to have an abortion.

I already feel connected to my baby and I've only known about the pregnancy for 3 months. I'm still not showing so he doesn't suspect anything but every time I decide to tell him I just chicken out.

I feel like the more I put it off, the more hurt he'll be that I didn't tell him sooner. What's the best approach to take when telling him I'm pregnant?
youve been with him all this time and you think your three months pregnant and he hasnt noticed any change...in your body functions.... sounds very strange to me...

Old 07-20-2017, 03:31 PM

9 posts, read 5,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapikap View Post
Are you saying, your boyfriend, the man that got you preggers , is /has left the country?

Leave the country, as in goodbye? What a wuss! Unless you are pulling our legs. To run away like a friggen' baby, because of a baby? people still do that crap?
Unfortunately most of celebrities in my country do that. It usually is the female celeb that leaves the country to give birth usually here in the US. I don't know why. But I have known of 2 or more male celebs that left the country coz they got the girl pregnant who are also celebs. And give Mod cut. excuses. Only to go back again and I honestly don't why they do that, ugh.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 07-21-2017 at 08:57 AM.. Reason: Inappropriate language.

Old 07-20-2017, 05:30 PM

581 posts, read 456,829 times
Put the kid up for adoption so he has a shot at something other than a dysfunctional mess of a life.

Old 07-20-2017, 08:22 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,871,783 times
Quote:
He hasn't always thought that I'm a liar. But on this occasion he says that I must be lying because of the way that the pills are packaged.
Does he understand the part about the packaging of placebos included, just to keep you in the habit of taking a pill everyday? It doesn't sound like either of you even know if you missed the pill or the placebo. In fact, some were recalled last month because the placebo were placed in the wrong spots and women took them anyway.
1. So, you're having and keeping the baby?
2. How far along are you, just bc you've known for 3 months doesn't explain how many months pregnant you are you know...
It seems like these 2 questions get repeatedly asked with no answer.

Old 07-20-2017, 09:00 PM

3,978 posts, read 4,580,493 times
Quote:
Update : He's left. I called him and tried to get him to reconsider but he keeps mentioning the packaging of the pills and how it's impossible that I could have forgotten without knowing soon enough. What do I say to him?
Why is he concentrating on the packaging? What difference does it make at this point. Does he want to be with you? Does he want to be a father? What country is he at now?

Old 07-21-2017, 02:50 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,614,945 times
He's concentrating on whether or not she got pregnant on purpose, which is fair enough.

The fact that he left the country answers the questions of whether or not he wants to be a father and be with her.

Old 07-21-2017, 03:24 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,606,010 times
The absolute refusal on the part of the OP to answer basic healthcare questions that have repeatedly been posed by a number of posters, in favor of focusing exclusively on a sole (basically inconsequential) detail makes me fairly sure this is a post made purely for entertainment.

Old 07-21-2017, 04:13 PM

2,802 posts, read 3,192,103 times
I think the best way to break it to him is by going on Jerry Springer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships