Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Women, how often are you hit on?
Every day, at least once 10 14.29%
Several times a week 6 8.57%
Several times a month 14 20.00%
A few times a year 13 18.57%
It's been so long, I don't remember 19 27.14%
I never notice 8 11.43%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2018, 02:09 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,017,046 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshyy View Post
I've never seen 60 year old men hitting on women. Aren't they too tired of dealing with ex wives, raising children/dealing with the drama having offspring brings, not being able of popping one-up, to bother chasing after women?

Oh, they sure do! Older guys don't want to be alone either. My FIL was widowed a year ago. He has just put a toe back in the water, he longs for a companion again to love, to go on trips with, etc. He's 79. He's looking within his age group. He met his late wife when they were both in their 60s and they were a love match for sure. They literally looked on one another with adoration. We miss her a lot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2018, 02:44 PM

207 posts, read 108,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Oh, they sure do! Older guys don't want to be alone either. My FIL was widowed a year ago. He has just put a toe back in the water, he longs for a companion again to love, to go on trips with, etc. He's 79. He's looking within his age group. He met his late wife when they were both in their 60s and they were a love match for sure. They literally looked on one another with adoration. We miss her a lot.

Yes, awesome, but do old men still want to bang?

Old 07-12-2018, 02:49 PM

5,573 posts, read 3,350,265 times
Quote:
As a proud member of that club (old men) the answer is yes, and yes, I meant to say proud member. I'm told here that it's either untoward or something I merely imagine, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Old 07-12-2018, 03:06 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
Again, go back to the poster who said to check with anyone who works in a nursing home. The residents are very "active", according to reports here.

Old 07-12-2018, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Again, go back to the poster who said to check with anyone who works in a nursing home. The residents are very "active", according to reports here.

Sweet. Go Grandpa

Old 07-12-2018, 03:32 PM

20,398 posts, read 14,678,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
As a proud member of that club (old men) the answer is yes, and yes, I meant to say proud member. I'm told here that it's either untoward or something I merely imagine, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
I want to high five you for that pun. Just saying.

My fella will be 60 early next year, and I am the one who can't keep up with him. He wears me out!

Old 07-12-2018, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
I want to high five you for that pun. Just saying.

My fella will be 60 early next year, and I am the one who can't keep up with him. He wears me out!

My mom says my dad at 64 is still the same raging bull he was at 20.

Old 07-12-2018, 03:44 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,034,249 times
Quote:

About a year ago, a guy I barely knew texted me, and throughout the text exchange, it became apparent that he was hitting on me. I told him I was happily married, he said he knew that, and I misunderstood his intentions. He's in his 60's.

I was like "oh OK" but in the end, he told me that while texting me, he had been jacking off. He told me that.

He's blocked now.

Old 07-12-2018, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
About a year ago, a guy I barely knew texted me, and throughout the text exchange, it became apparent that he was hitting on me. I told him I was happily married, he said he knew that, and I misunderstood his intentions. He's in his 60's.

I was like "oh OK" but in the end, he told me that while texting me, he had been jacking off. He told me that.

He's blocked now.

Good on you for blocking that guy. I would expect that from a 20 year old dude, not from a dude who has lived more than half a century lmao. And people wonder why I am so protective of the women in my family

Old 07-12-2018, 04:13 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,017,046 times
Quote:
Apparently they do...in fact, I torture my husband by putting mental images into his head of his dad and the new paramour.

Husband is going to need therapy over it but it's all in good fun and I'm thrilled for FIL and his happiness.

ETA: wait, why did you ask this question, then say you know your father does? I mean you stated it like it was a shock to you...then you said you know someone directly who is still sexually active at that age.

Not sure why you'd need to ask?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships