Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 11:27 AM

1,875 posts, read 2,869,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
I'm a woman, older though and I have to agree. I have a daughter and I didn't raise her that way - she is a lot like me, luckily she is one of few who are not a messed up young woman!
Ask somebody how often teen pregnancy occured at their old high school, or maybe middle school. How many girls preferred guys who were "bad" and experienced?

When I was in high school, a majority of girls prefered the bad, thuggish-kind of guys. I wasn't cool enough, which is why I stayed to myself starting from my freshman year to the year I graduated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2008, 11:31 AM

52,233 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFan View Post
When I was in high school, a majority of girls prefered the bad, thuggish-kind of guys. I wasn't cool enough, which is why I stayed to myself starting from my freshman year to the year I graduated.

That's probably good as being "thuggish" isn't a good thing. That stuff is glorified way to much. IMHO

Old 07-22-2008, 09:22 PM

16 posts, read 58,398 times
I would have absolutley no problem (back in the day) with a man with little to no experience. I would much prefer that to a man who was hyper-experienced!

Old 07-28-2008, 10:48 PM

6 posts, read 24,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
I'd be far more worried about too much experience than too little. It could be fun figuring things out together.
agree

Old 07-28-2008, 11:00 PM

874 posts, read 3,679,414 times
Hell yeah!! No freaks..but some knowledge!!

Old 07-29-2008, 09:29 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,163,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wclac View Post
Me and my dad was talking at a restaurant today about women and relationships, and he was saying girls would only want a guy if he had sexual experience. Does anyone believe this? I don't have experience because I don't do the "sex outside marriage" routine. He thinks I don't like sex, but I do. I just don't want to do the sex outside marriage thing.

Also, I told my dad that I was never going to have kids, then he said no woman would stay with me very long because I don't want them. He says women who are childfree are no good and are male users. This is why I'm the way I am right now, distrustful and suspicious.Then he says I'm too young and I'll change my mind, that statement which is very annoying, very annoying.

Do girls really like guys who have sexual experience?The childfree of the younger generation, are we really doomed to be single forever? And are childfree women really no good, as my dad stated?
Oh no......no no no.......I love parents, don't get me wrong, they only mean good but they do come from another generation......an older one.....as a younger person I totally understand about the whole parents advice thing.......most of the time yes, they should be listened to but some of thier advice definitly reflects the generation gap. If you don't want to have sexual relations out of marriage then that is awesome for you! Don't compromise on that if it's what you really belive. Sex is natural anyway----I'm not sure how much you need to "learn"....skills are good but there's something fun about a guy with no experience....like a blank slate that can be trained hahahaha ........ As far as being single forever and not wanting kids.......you might change your mind when you find that one person who makes you whole however....you might not......that's just one of those things that you can figure out after you meet somone........I wouldn't say that all women who don't want kids are no good......some women just simply don't want kids....doesn't make them bad. Find a girl who fits you......you'll know if you click with somone and then figure it out from there.......one thing at a time for you there killer!

Old 07-29-2008, 10:45 AM

333 posts, read 999,382 times
Knowledge can be a "freaky" thing :-)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships