Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 11:09 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,032,181 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
I forgot about the comb over. None of those. Clean shaven is better..

My stbx is losing his hair right now... ha! My so has a tiny bit of thinning on the top, but other than that, has a full head of thick black hair with a little bit of gray. Sexy stuff right there.
lol at my age, gray is a turnoff too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2009, 05:29 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,663,996 times
^Ah.

Wear a hat.

Old 07-21-2009, 06:50 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,737,789 times
Younger women, like those closer to 20 than 40, seem to not like it so much.

Old 07-21-2009, 07:09 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,264,921 times
I am not going to lie. I do not like it at all.
The s.o. is going thin on the crown and I do not like it. But he is freaking out about it more than I am. And its not even that big of a deal. Thickening shampoo covers it! LOL
We both saw my ex and he had gone bald. We both snickered about it. I was laughing because he was laughing and seemed to really enjoy that my ex was now bald. LOL

I do not see any men running to embrace balding women either.

YouTube - george costanza photography

Old 07-21-2009, 08:25 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber_factory View Post
Younger women, like those closer to 20 than 40, seem to not like it so much.
Yep. This was my experience.

I went through 20-23 having a hard time dating because of hair loss.
That's ok though, it allowed me to meet my wife (who was >30) who didnt mind at all.

Still, cut it really short or shave it and you will still find gals that love the look at any age. (Especially if you hit the gym often...it goes with the look.)

Old 07-21-2009, 11:41 AM

295 posts, read 667,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Still, cut it really short or shave it and you will still find gals that love the look at any age. (Especially if you hit the gym often...it goes with the look.)
Most definitely we do!

Old 07-21-2009, 12:19 PM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaelgirl View Post
Most definitely we do!
^ Take notice NSX.

At your age (27)...try a #1 clipper all over and if you don't like that shave it the rest of the way....just go into great clips or whatever. Then realize that you just hit the radar of about 10-15% of the women out there...but you just hit thier radar like a jumbo jet.

Hey, we ALL have certain types we like. I've yet to meet a woman that likes "balding" or "bald spots" so take the next step and I guarantee you will see a dramatic improvement in your dating life.

P.S. Bonus points if you work as a professional but look like you could hold your own in a bar fight lol. Women like the good guy with a bad-boy streak. I have a friend that is a fantastic lawyer and also plays in a rock band, has lots of tats etc....he gets a lot of female attention.

Old 07-21-2009, 07:02 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,025,740 times
So many women on this board makes want to live by a new philiosophy

"Women, can't live with them, THE END"

Old 07-21-2009, 07:50 PM
NSX NSX started this thread

877 posts, read 2,168,598 times
It's funny that you say that, I've actually been thinking about getting a #2 buzz this week. I work as a software engineer in a smaller research lab, so I don't have to look and dress extremely conservative.

Now I just need to convince women that I can kick everyone's ass in a bar fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
^ Take notice NSX.

At your age (27)...try a #1 clipper all over and if you don't like that shave it the rest of the way....just go into great clips or whatever. Then realize that you just hit the radar of about 10-15% of the women out there...but you just hit thier radar like a jumbo jet.

Hey, we ALL have certain types we like. I've yet to meet a woman that likes "balding" or "bald spots" so take the next step and I guarantee you will see a dramatic improvement in your dating life.

P.S. Bonus points if you work as a professional but look like you could hold your own in a bar fight lol. Women like the good guy with a bad-boy streak. I have a friend that is a fantastic lawyer and also plays in a rock band, has lots of tats etc....he gets a lot of female attention.

Old 07-21-2009, 07:51 PM

54,498 posts, read 33,869,039 times
I'm glad to see a lot of women think that a chrome dome on a man is sexy..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships