Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 09:01 AM

109 posts, read 126,329 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Today many people would find that kind of lifestyle to be sleazy to say the least but in all honesty those were the best days of my life. I really miss the 60's and have fond memories of those years. Has anyone else woken up with a total stranger?
Wasn't even born then, but this is really interesting! So this is what Bryan Adams was talking about in "Summer of 69!" You just said the lyrics! ...those were the best days of my life... I love that song! Makes me think of James Dean look-alike hunks rolling down the highway in those humongous watchamacallit convertibles?! So cool.... Wish I could travel back in time
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2011, 09:12 AM

109 posts, read 126,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
No, I have never woken up with a complete stranger after a wild night. I have however, woken up next to a long term boyfriend just to look at him and say: "who is this stranger"?
So funny!!! I know a girl who does this when she's dead drunk... but not to her boyfriend...to her husband! ROFL!!! Poor guy has gotten used to being kicked out of the room in the wee hours after he's dragged her to bed kicking and screaming "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!"

Old 10-19-2011, 09:14 AM

3,879 posts, read 8,386,093 times
Me? Never that.

I don't feel comfortable putting my mouth on stranger let alone exchanging bodily fluids.

*vomit*

Old 10-19-2011, 09:41 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,961,568 times
Default Have you ever woken up with a complete stranger after a wild night on the town?

Woke up in a tree once.

Next to a stranger... No.

Old 10-19-2011, 12:14 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,818,188 times
Default ALAS....some fresh air

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Crabcakes View Post
Me? Never that.

I don't feel comfortable putting my mouth on stranger let alone exchanging bodily fluids.

*vomit*
PAY ATTENTION MEN!

This is what marriage material looks like.
Not some tramp running around the streets.

Old 10-19-2011, 12:24 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,295,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
PAY ATTENTION MEN!

So women who don't live up to your (I'm sure) high standards are tramps?
What does that make most men?

Pretty broad brush you're using, and I see that it only includes women, not men and their behavior.

Old 10-19-2011, 02:05 PM

2,754 posts, read 6,103,431 times
Aw man.....

Anyone got a calculator and a calendar?

Old 10-19-2011, 02:08 PM

770 posts, read 1,178,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
So women who don't live up to your (I'm sure) high standards are tramps?
What does that make most men?

Pretty broad brush you're using, and I see that it only includes women, not men and their behavior.
chielgirl, don't even waste your time on this one. According to him men are supposed to sleep around and be tramps while women stay pure. (yes, he has actually said that) It's so ridiculous that half the time I honestly don't even believe him. It's as if he walked out of a time machine or something.

Last edited by luckynumber4; 10-19-2011 at 02:35 PM..

Old 10-19-2011, 02:11 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,148,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Back in the late 60's and early 70's I was young and played in bands for a living and this was the period in my life when I was the most active sexually. Things were very different in those days which was before the spread of AIDS and people my age tended to be very sexually active and it was perfectly acceptable among everyone I knew at the time. There was an active music and bar scene where I lived and it seemed like every night was a party.
There were a number of times that I would be out partying with my friends and then meet a young woman at the bar and then find myself either headed to my place or hers at the end of the evening. There were also a number of times when I woke up in unfamiliar surroundings the next morning and there would be a woman who I didn't know sleeping beside me. I remember one morning when I was in this situation and we both had to introduce ourselves after we woke up. I didn't have a clue who she was and she also didn't remember me. Today many people would find that kind of lifestyle to be sleazy to say the least but in all honesty those were the best days of my life. I really miss the 60's and have fond memories of those years. Has anyone else woken up with a total stranger?
Yes, and no.

I never felt comfortable actually sleeping with a stranger in the house (I saw "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" and it scared me for life). Usually, the man of the moment was booted out before I went to sleep.

But otherwise, yeah. Sometimes I really miss the 1970s. LOL

20yrsinBranson

Old 10-19-2011, 02:33 PM

769 posts, read 1,013,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
PAY ATTENTION MEN!

Maybe that is what you read.. i read sexual prude
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships