Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2012, 07:38 PM

496 posts, read 483,974 times

Advertisements

I wanted to ask the pro gay lifestyle people something

1) From what I understand the gay person really feels inside that bonding to a male would provide ultimate meaning, as within the gay person somehow there are female properties which they are born with , which in turn creates this natural need..

2) If above is so...then the need for another of the same sex is rooted in already understood natural tendencies, which...outweigh the physical construction of the body...I believe this to be the understanding,

3) If the rooted understood natural tendencies are the properties which give ultimate priority in need selection re gender.....how could this be satisfied with two gay men, who both believe inside they are women?

In above we clearly see a contradiction which fully supports the fallacy in gay natural need to be an outcome of natural biological inferences on a psychological-chemical level. Therefore we know that the gay accomplishment, achieves exactly the opposite of what it is striving to express...Instead all we have is two men looking to express with the male.....but fundamentally both men, factually by gay description including emphasized priority mentioned above....wind up with a lady.

I would like to see an unbiased answer to this proposition.

Last edited by peter-1; 05-28-2012 at 07:50 PM..

Old 05-28-2012, 09:58 PM

1,385 posts, read 2,455,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-1 View Post
I will give you an unbiased answer. I am not gay, so I am free of bias.
There is no such thing as "The Gay Lifestyle". Gays have the same lifestyle as other folks, they are just attracted to the same sex.

Quote:
1) From what I understand the gay person really feels inside that bonding to a male would provide ultimate meaning, as within the gay person somehow there are female properties which they are born with , which in turn creates this natural need..
All of this is incorrect.

Quote:
2) If above is so...then the need for another of the same sex is rooted in already understood natural tendencies, which...outweigh the physical construction of the body...I believe this to be the understanding,
All of this is also incorrect.

Quote:
3) If the rooted understood natural tendencies are the properties which give ultimate priority in need selection re gender.....how could this be satisfied with two gay men, who both believe inside they are women?
Where do you get these crazy ideas? I have never heard of a gay man who believes they are a woman inside! Are you perhaps confusing this with a transgender person?

Quote:
In above we clearly see a contradiction which fully supports the fallacy in gay natural need to be an outcome of natural biological inferences on a psychological-chemical level. Therefore we know that the gay accomplishment, achieves exactly the opposite of what it is striving to express...Instead all we have is two men looking to express with the male.....but fundamentally both men, factually by gay description including emphasized priority mentioned above....wind up with a lady.

Since everything you said was incorrect, this last paragraph makes no sense at all.

Old 05-28-2012, 10:19 PM

5,563 posts, read 7,216,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-1 View Post

Wow Sherlock, I guess you caught the gay men out

Even IF it is a personal "choice", what business is it of yours?

The only reason I can think of straight people being obsessed with gays is that they question their own sexual identity. Do you folk get off fantasising about your neighbours doing it?

It is more than just sex unless you folk are doing it 24/7 and are projecting

Do the math. You are concerned with what they do less than 1% of their annual time assuming that is 10 minutes EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE YEAR.

Ask yourself, is it normal to have such an obsessive compulsive disorder?

Old 05-28-2012, 10:30 PM

THAnks...what is the criteria for your opinions. Also what are the properties of a gay person IOW what is gay exactly? In your words.

Other then that , because there is no substance this is a waste of time .

Last edited by peter-1; 05-28-2012 at 10:54 PM..

Old 05-28-2012, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
Wow Sherlock, I guess you caught the gay men out

Even IF it is a personal "choice", what business is it of yours?

The only reason I can think of straight people being obsessed with gays is that they question their own sexual identity. Do you folk get off fantasising about your neighbours doing it?

It is more than just sex unless you folk are doing it 24/7 and are projecting

Do the math. You are concerned with what they do less than 1% of their annual time assuming that is 10 minutes EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE YEAR.

Ask yourself, is it normal to have such an obsessive compulsive disorder?
P...right back at you on whatever Same ole junky post. What a waste of time.

Old 05-28-2012, 11:12 PM

You know you can go to numerous websites and find the answers to your questions if they are earnest. Your post only deserves ridicule as it is based purely on conjecture.

Why ask straight people about gay preferences or "lifestyle" as you call it?

Go to the source, perhaps pose this question on the relationships forum.

It really is not a religious question unless you want to fly the bigot flag and cherry pick your mistranslated bible to condemn them.

Old 05-28-2012, 11:15 PM

I could not care less about whatever law, or whatever peoiple do....but if something is said to be natural and it is confusing, then it results in a question somewhere from someone....thats how life works....no answer is fine. You don't know fine. Know one knows fine, simple. Au-revoir.

Old 05-28-2012, 11:30 PM

2,905 posts, read 7,351,253 times
What I don't understand is, I thought we had separation of church and state in this country, so why is religion even relevant to the discussion?

This separation of church and state seems to be a fallacy.

All the people in these states paranoid about gay marriage should look at Massachusetts. Things are going fine here. The world has not ended. Massachusetts has not been struck off the face of the earth.

My cousin is engaged to HER girlfriend, now fiancee. I'm happy we are in Massachusetts and they have this option. I have a large family and we have all kinds, all religion, race, color, and sexual orientation.

In the future, people will be wondering what the big deal was.

And yes to the OP, it is hateful. No other way to describe it. Scary, hateful people are out there, like that NC Pastor and the member of his congregation that defended him.....

Old 05-28-2012, 11:31 PM

Homosexuality is natural in the animal kingdom. (look it up)

The religious are always telling us look to nature as the courthouse, well go look there and see it is natural.

By natural, it occurs w/o any specific reason. What for you and I seems unnatural is merely how we are wired. For them it is natural. Could you choose to be gay? I know I cannot.

My late cousin was gay and you would not know it by looking at him or talking to him. He was not a limp wrist type and was very handsome and macho.

Would you be attracted to a butch girl?

Why should these people suffer ridicule from us just because they are different? Are they not human? Do they not have emotions and dreams like us?

Homophobia is an attitude and that is a choice.

Ask yourself, if the USA made SSM legal tomorrow, how exactly will it affect you personally? It happened here and nothing changed, the schools did not start promoting a gay lifestyle, gays did not come knocking on our doors to educate us. My life is exactly the same as it was before SSM was made legal here.

Think of all the straight parents that these gay folk are born out of. Go tell those parents their kids are heinous and see if you come away w/o a broken skull.

Even if you take your archaic bible as evidence, you should realise, gays have been around a frigging long time.

Go talk to a gay man and see they are normal people. They do not discuss their sexual exploits just as you and I would not discuss that.

Old 05-28-2012, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
Homosexuality is natural in the animal kingdom. (look it up)

The religious are always telling us look to nature as the courthouse, well go look there and see it is natural.

By natural, it occurs w/o any specific reason. What for you and I seems unnatural is merely how we are wired. For them it is natural. Could you choose to be gay? I know I cannot.

My late cousin was gay and you would not know it by looking at him or talking to him. He was not a limp wrist type and was very handsome and macho.

Would you be attracted to a butch girl?

Why should these people suffer ridicule from us just because they are different? Are they not human? Do they not have emotions and dreams like us?

Homophobia is an attitude and that is a choice.

Ask yourself, if the USA made SSM legal tomorrow, how exactly will it affect you personally? It happened here and nothing changed, the schools did not start promoting a gay lifestyle, gays did not come knocking on our doors to educate us. My life is exactly the same as it was before SSM was made legal here.

Think of all the straight parents that these gay folk are born out of. Go tell those parents their kids are heinous and see if you come away w/o a broken skull.

Even if you take your archaic bible as evidence, you should realise, gays have been around a frigging long time.

Go talk to a gay man and see they are normal people. They do not discuss their sexual exploits just as you and I would not discuss that.
Thanks for your thoughts. Thats all I was hoping to find out. Opinion on the entry which came to mind last week. Its not import, it just concludes my over all understandings on both sides of the issue...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality