Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2009, 02:02 PM

5,563 posts, read 7,216,247 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilvan View Post
The Bible said the World is not going to end. The Star Wormwood (Planet X) will pass through our solar system causing massive destruction on earth... but NOT collision. In fact this is the reason why the 10 kings (EU?) will give absolute global power to the Prince to restore order in the aftermath! The Prince will eventually be possessed by Abaddon (Satan's lieutenant) and he becomes the Antichrist!

Here's the possible scenario and timeline (only my speculation!)

2011-2012 - Destruction start by the passage of Star Wormwood... meteor showers... an asteroid the size of a mountain crashing into the ocean... pole shift causing earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, etc.
A mountain eh? You think that is only going to make a big splash? At that size = THE END

The woo woos want to keep selling ET books hence the speculation. If you understood science, an asteroid the size of a mountain will end all life on earth within 24 hours. Kinetic energy. You do not think if it makes it through the atmosphere, it is already going to generate some significant heat and then BAM into the sea and fizzle? Not likely, try a nuclear explosion 1000000 times greater than what we can do.

You will not even have enough time to hide under your desk as they trained you in the 1960's to kiss your ass goodbye.

Ever watched mythbusters dropping their dummy into water? Like concrete.

See you in 2013, make it Jan 20th for the POTUS inauguration second term
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2009, 03:04 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,660,863 times
Quote:
I went back to the article and re-read and this is what I found:

[SIZE=2]"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2] "These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as White Feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here. Only those which come will cause disease and a great dying.[/SIZE]>>

I'm sure that "blue star" spoken here is the Star Wormwood in the Bible. The Native American prophecy even touched on the destruction of America after the passage... this is also in the Bible!
wilvan, I went back and reviewed all those Native American prophecies videos that you had that link to and I also reviewed a few others of the Native American prophecies and nowhere do any of the Elders mentioned anything about some blue star or any kind of a catastrophe coming to the mother Earth and I am one of those Elders, do not say things about Native American prophecies that are not there and then try to twist them to suit your own agenda, you insult my people when you do that and we do not care about your Christianity or any other religion that you may believe in, we are the original caretakers of this land and that is our concern and that is the only concern that we have.

Old 04-16-2009, 06:06 PM

589 posts, read 1,560,708 times
Wow... you're taking this discussion personally. I meant no disrespect to your heritage. I'm sorry you took it as an insult... which is not my intention. You did asked the questions about Planet X/Star Wormwood and I tried my best to answer them. I did not invent the "blue star"... You can see the paragraphs I just copy and paste it from the linked webpage I found in google. Sorry.

Old 04-16-2009, 06:08 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,441,267 times
i thought it was october 2012. no sense waiting til the last minute.

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 04-16-2009 at 06:43 PM..

Old 04-16-2009, 06:37 PM

133 posts, read 276,231 times
Sorry, the world will come to a end, like THIS

YouTube - The End, Nuclear War

It is rather scary, but I think its accurate as can be

Old 04-17-2009, 06:43 AM

4,511 posts, read 7,522,078 times
... and you were the last one to "realize" it, as well ...
hope you had a merry life all this time before!

Old 04-17-2009, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Wow... you're taking this discussion personally. I meant no disrespect to your heritage. I'm sorry you took it as an insult... which is not my intention. You did asked the questions about Planet X/Star Wormwood and I tried my best to answer them. I did not invent the "blue star"... You can see the paragraphs I just copy and paste it from the linked webpage I found in google. Sorry.
Yes wilvan, I'm afraid I do take it personally, you see that is my heritage and culture and for far too many years people have been trying to take Native American culture and beliefs and try and twist them and misrepresent them in their own religion or culture when they do not understand and misinterpret the Native American prophecies. These prophecies have nothing to do with an asteroid or another planet colliding with mother Earth, these prophecies are warning as to how you should treat mother Earth and not take it for granted, we were the original caretakers of this land it does not belong to us, and we believed the creator made us the caretakers and that is our only concern. We do not care about your religious beliefs, those are yours not ours, however we do care about where we live and that is our only concern. My question was how is it that you could take a Native American belief and make it fit with your religion when the two have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

Last edited by ptsum; 04-17-2009 at 02:39 PM..

Old 04-17-2009, 07:27 AM

5,421 posts, read 6,505,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
we do not care about your Christianity or any other religion that you may believe in, we are the original caretakers of this land and that is our concern and that is the only concern that we have.
I didn't know you had the right to speak on behalf of all native americans or that there was only one native american religion. How was it that you decided that no native american's cared about Christianity, or the only concern is the land? No one told my family, that's for sure.

I'm not sure you have the authority to issue the demands you are making. As far as I know, there's no pope of the indians.

Old 04-17-2009, 08:11 AM

657 posts, read 1,600,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
I didn't know you had the right to speak on behalf of all native americans or that there was only one native american religion. How was it that you decided that no native american's cared about Christianity, or the only concern is the land? No one told my family, that's for sure.

I'm not sure you have the authority to issue the demands you are making. As far as I know, there's no pope of the indians.
the fact alone that you still refer to them as "indians" shows your intelligence regarding their heritage.. good job, christopher columbus.

Old 04-17-2009, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post

My first question to you, are you a Native American? You live on a little small island near Guam and I'm wondering what is it that you know about the history of the Native Americans in this country and if you're going to quote me, at least do it correctly and use the entire sentence, don't pick and choose my words to suit your agenda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality