Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2008, 07:47 PM

33,548 posts, read 37,151,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by corking28 View Post
We need to be concerned about others. Are life is like a blink of an eye. Do you know how long eternity is? Isn't that more important than 80 years. If you reject Jesus Christ and don't get saved you will spend an eternity in the Lake Of Fire. Christians preach to others about salvation to get them to except Jesus Christ so they won't have to suffer eternally.
Sad that you actually believe that, and I'm certainly glad I don't. Nobody's going to burn in hell..It doesn't exist, so do not concern yourself with me thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2008, 07:50 PM

253 posts, read 1,740,803 times
I'm still waiting to wake up during the night and see the tooth fairy fluttering over my pillow.

Not.

Old 04-28-2008, 08:10 PM

3,414 posts, read 7,145,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnubler View Post
I'm still waiting to wake up during the night and see the tooth fairy fluttering over my pillow.

Not.
...wait...are you trying to say there's no such thing as the tooth fairy...?

Old 04-28-2008, 09:10 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,516,225 times
Default Talks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
and if He did... that is, speak to you in audible terms... would you believe?

Of course...there wouldn't need to be belief, there would be fact then. So, if this god is interested in TRUTH, why doesn't he come forward if he is part of the TRUTH??

Old 04-28-2008, 09:18 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,516,225 times
Default Talks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
and if He did... that is, speak to you in audible terms... would you believe?

Of course...there wouldn't need to be belief, there would be fact then. So, if this god is interested in TRUTH, why doesn't he come forward if he is part of the TRUTH??

Old 04-29-2008, 01:11 AM

8,568 posts, read 16,236,701 times
Originally Posted by nebulous1
Quote:
Because He believes that people are just plain lazy?
That if everything was handed to them on a silver platter humanity would never learn how to think by themselves?

Old 04-29-2008, 10:54 AM

205 posts, read 374,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Sad that you actually believe that, and I'm certainly glad I don't. Nobody's going to burn in hell..It doesn't exist, so do not concern yourself with me thank you.
you have a novice mind....but all those that have the holy spirit of god in them are not going to hell........i see that your ,that scared of it and you dont want to believe its real

Old 04-29-2008, 11:05 AM

2,957 posts, read 7,385,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr jack View Post
you have a novice mind....but all those that have the holy spirit of god in them are not going to hell........i see that your ,that scared of it and you dont want to believe its real
Believers of hell are the ones who fear it.

Old 04-29-2008, 12:12 PM

205 posts, read 374,572 times
i dont fear it . hell was meant for satin and his angels it was not ment for men......or for freethinkers that just believe in something they have to see first .........maybe you dont believe in air you breath you dont see it ...but it there.........

Old 04-29-2008, 12:17 PM

2,957 posts, read 7,385,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr jack View Post
i dont fear it . hell was meant for satin and his angels it was not ment for men......or for freethinkers that just believe in something they have to see first .........maybe you dont believe in air you breath you dont see it ...but it there.........
Oh, please - next you will try to convince me that atomic particles exist.
Nope. Can't see 'em. Not there.

You see, I am a freethinker so please excuse my stupidity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality