Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2008, 10:47 PM

2,588 posts, read 5,430,664 times

Advertisements

I don't think he speaks any of our languages. Somehow, we all got it wrong and all he hears is blah, blah, blah, blah and, hence, only says the same back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2008, 10:47 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,511,158 times
Youre just playing around now.

Old 04-29-2008, 10:54 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,189,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steffan View Post
If God want;s us to know something more than what we are born to know why dosn't he just say it and save us all the agony?
He did and we didn't listen. If you want to know what He said, read the Bible.

Old 04-30-2008, 01:25 PM

205 posts, read 374,454 times
some people that dont believe in god, because they dont believe they are worthy enough to receive an anwser,...people who have a low opinion of them selves dont know gods true opinion, whitch he reveals in his word.......they can't believe because they are ashamed of them selves......ephesians 4;11 says and he made known unto us the mystery of his will acording to his good pleasure ,whitch he purposed in jesus christ.............

Old 04-30-2008, 01:29 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
More insults? Nothing wrong with my sense of self..That is just more patronizing babble, and the main reason I would never associate with the likes of you... Where do you dream up this idiotic stuff?

Old 05-01-2008, 07:57 AM

326 posts, read 1,107,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Sad that you actually believe that, and I'm certainly glad I don't. Nobody's going to burn in hell..It doesn't exist, so do not concern yourself with me thank you.
Hell is real! That is why Jesus died on the cross...to save us from Hell. If you reject Jesus, you reject his free gift of heaven. Hell is a real place and thousands perish into hellfire each and every day. Please give your life to Christ and start reading the New Testament. You can get one for free at freenewtestament.com or if you'd like I can mail you a real nice one.
Please call out to Jesus and ask him to save you. Here is a prayer you can say to give Christ your life.
I believe in God and is his son Jesus Christ. Jesus I believe you are Lord and you died on the cross to cleanse me of my sins so that I can be saved. I believe you rose again on the third day. In this moment I am asking you to forgive me of every sin that I have ever committed in my life. I am sorry. Jesus, I have made the decision to hand over my life to you. I give you all my life and will follow you the rest of my life. I invite you into my heart. Please come into my heart and put your holy spirit in me. Please wash away the sins of my past with your precious blood and make me new. I give you all my mind, heart and soul. Please make me new through your holy spirit. Please help me discover what your will is for my life. Please take my life and guide me for the rest of my life by your holy spirit. I surrender to you Lord Jesus. Thank you for my salvation. Thank you because I have just been saved and am now your child. Amen

Last edited by corking28; 05-01-2008 at 07:57 AM.. Reason: edits

Old 05-01-2008, 07:58 AM

326 posts, read 1,107,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
He did and we didn't listen. If you want to know what He said, read the Bible.
Jesus desires that none of his children perish. Please begin to read the New Testament. Email me at corking@live.com and I will mail you a real nice one!

Old 05-01-2008, 08:05 AM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Well corking I don't need your threats of eternal damnation to keep me on the straight path of morality. I do not believe what you believe, so I have no fear of hell. I hope that you can escape as well, but don't waste your time on me....By the way I do have a bible on my book shelf, but it has been gathering dust for many years.

Old 05-01-2008, 08:56 AM

205 posts, read 374,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
More insults? Nothing wrong with my sense of self..That is just more patronizing babble, and the main reason I would never associate with the likes of you... Where do you dream up this idiotic stuff?
WHY DO YOU QUESTION YOUR SENSE OF SELF ....YOUR LIKE A DEAD MAN WALKING SO COME ALIVE AND LIVE ...

Old 05-01-2008, 09:48 AM

3,414 posts, read 7,141,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr jack View Post
WHY DO YOU QUESTION YOUR SENSE OF SELF ....YOUR LIKE A DEAD MAN WALKING SO COME ALIVE AND LIVE ...
MrJack, people are not being atheist to p*** you off. They are not being stubborn. They are using their sense to the best of their ability and living their life (good or bad) according to their own values. Any arguments you make that don't start with this premise are bound to be wrong and worse then useless.

Last edited by laysayfair; 05-01-2008 at 09:49 AM.. Reason: puntuation
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality