Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 10:43 AM

2,255 posts, read 5,399,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
There's no purpose in restoring the nation of Israel? Then I guess you must believe God is a liar. Or maybe you have spent to much time reading Alexander Hislop's book, and not the Bible. Well you have your opinon, and then we have the truth of the Bible which you can read below.
Actually, Alexander Hislop was a Methodist Pastor up in Scotland and he just so happens to use the "Authorized King James Verson" just like you. What he did'nt realize in researching all those pagan beliefs infused into Apostate Christianity and trying to stick it to the "Catholic Church", he was as a protestant condeming his own protestant religion because they are of identical doctrinal belief system with a few detailed variations just to make it appear different. But basically you are all the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34
The God of the Bible tells us there is a purpose, and He does not agree with you. God has brought the Jews back to Israel to both anger the nations, and to raise up His Holy name that the Jewish people have profaned.
You know, you're as fantical as an extremist Muslim Jihadist. Putting the blame on Almighty God for all the trouble in the middle east. So God is apparently directly responsible for all the suicide bombings, 911 New York Trade Tower explosions, etc, etc, etc because it was part of his original plan ???????? That's great! Is it any wonder people are so turned off to believing in any type of god from any type religion today, because of the massive lack of love, compassion, kindness, mercy, etc that apparently is devoid in the life of any of religions adherents ????? Oh they preach all the time about love and compassion, but in the end their conduct forks over only "Hatred of Fellow man". How discusting

Old 08-03-2008, 11:04 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,973,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coosjoaquin View Post
Yes yes, there are literally billions of rationalizations one can try to disprove in order to make the event seem magical but my belief is that you heard her voice in a semi-conscious state and pictured a woman whose face you've convinced yourself was the same when you talked to her later on. If my hypothesis is right then I predict you will reveal more and more information which will make the event seem more and more miraculous.
As I said, I would not of been able to know who the woman was by her voice because I never spoke with her before. I only knew her because I had seen her from a far in the past. Yet on that day, I saw her standing over me, and I saw her while I was unconscious. And that was the only reason I knew it was her because of the visual. Your hypothesis would be wrong, and I do not have anything more to add to the event.

Old 08-03-2008, 11:10 AM

2,630 posts, read 4,941,178 times
Quote:
I do not have anything more to add to the event.
You just did:

Quote:
As I said, I would not of been able to know who the woman was by her voice because I never spoke with her before. I only knew her because I had seen her from a far in the past. Yet on that day, I saw her standing over me, and I saw her while I was unconscious. And that was the only reason I knew it was her because of the visual.

Old 08-03-2008, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepacific View Post
Actually, Alexander Hislop was a Methodist Pastor up in Scotland and he just so happens to use the "Authorized King James Verson" just like you. What he did'nt realize in researching all those pagan beliefs infused into Apostate Christianity and trying to stick it to the "Catholic Church", he was as a protestant condeming his own protestant religion because they are of identical doctrinal belief system with a few detailed variations just to make it appear different. But basically you are all the same. You know, you're as fantical as an extremist Muslim Jihadist. Putting the blame on Almighty God for all the trouble in the middle east. So God is apparently directly responsible for all the suicide bombings, 911 New York Trade Tower explosions, etc, etc, etc because it was part of his original plan ???????? That's great! Is it any wonder people are so turned off to believing in any type of god from any type religion today, because of the massive lack of love, compassion, kindness, mercy, etc that apparently is devoid in the life of any of religions adherents ????? Oh they preach all the time about love and compassion, but in the end their conduct forks over only "Hatred of Fellow man". How discusting
God did not direct the suicide bombings or incourage 911. Yet God knew that evil men would do what evil men do. God allowed the Jews to return to their land. Those who do not believe God, do not believe the land belongs to the Jews. So in the end they will do what evil men always do. God knows this, and God will deal with such evil men the way God has always delt with them. The problem here is, you don't believe God either.
You have your world and personal view, yet you do not have a Biblical view. God speaks of a time in the future when nations shall come together in force to destroy Israel and this is what God tells us He will do.

Ezekiel 38: 14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the LORD GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?
Ezekiel 38:15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee,
Ezekiel38:16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; IT SHALL BE IN THE LATTER DAYS,
Ezekiel 38:18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the LORD GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.
Ezekiel 38:22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire and brimstone.
Ezekiel 38:23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.

You don't have to be a fantical extremist to believe the Bible. And you don't have to hate your fellow man either. The Bible is a Book of truth, all you have to be, is someone who loves both God and the truth.

Old 08-03-2008, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coosjoaquin View Post
You just did:
In post 177 I stated that I never spoke with the woman before, so i just repeated what I had already stated. Repeating is not adding.

Old 08-03-2008, 01:08 PM

Quote:
God did not direct the suicide bombings or incourage 911. Yet God knew that evil men would do what evil men do. God allowed the Jews to return to their land. Those who do not believe God, do not believe the land belongs to the Jews. So in the end they will do what evil men always do. God knows this, and God will deal with such evil men the way God has always delt with them. The problem here is, you don't believe God either.
You have your world and personal view, yet you do not have a Biblical view. God speaks of a time in the future when nations shall come together in force to destroy Israel and this is what God tells us He will do.

Ezekiel 38: 14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the LORD GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?
Ezekiel 38:15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee,
Ezekiel38:16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; IT SHALL BE IN THE LATTER DAYS,
Ezekiel 38:18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the LORD GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.
Ezekiel 38:22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire and brimstone.
Ezekiel 38:23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.

You don't have to be a fantical extremist to believe the Bible. And you don't have to hate your fellow man either. The Bible is a Book of truth, all you have to be, is someone who loves both God and the truth.
And yet none of the scriptures you are spouting up there have anything to do with literal Israel of today. You no doubt have zero clue as to who Gog is either. To view things the way you are viewing them is to prove God is an absolute failure. There are less religious people today especially in the formerly christian lands. From reading the news nowadays over in the USA God is having the "Prosperity Gospel" preached as the salvation to Christians everywhere. I've seen every type of MLM, Ponzi & Pyramid scheme being touted by every Reverend, Pastor & Priest and I don't know how many of these religious zealous are getting arrested and screaming they were only doing God's will. The latest Religious Pyramid scam has just been shut down in Quincy , Florida. ASD Cash Generator , Colon End Parethesis (CEP) , etc

Fortunately RELIGION and the dirt being done in God's name is almost over.

Old 08-03-2008, 01:52 PM

Quote:
And yet none of the scriptures you are spouting up there have anything to do with literal Israel of today. You no doubt have zero clue as to who Gog is either. To view things the way you are viewing them is to prove God is an absolute failure. There are less religious people today especially in the formerly christian lands. From reading the news nowadays over in the USA God is having the "Prosperity Gospel" preached as the salvation to Christians everywhere. I've seen every type of MLM, Ponzi & Pyramid scheme being touted by every Reverend, Pastor & Priest and I don't know how many of these religious zealous are getting arrested and screaming they were only doing God's will. The latest Religious Pyramid scam has just been shut down in Quincy , Florida. ASD Cash Generator , Colon End Parethesis (CEP) , etc

Fortunately RELIGION and the dirt being done in God's name is almost over.
So tell me, who is the house of Israel? Who are the people God poured out His wrath on and dispersed them among the nations? Who did God do that to? And what people is God returning to the land of Israel, and Jerusalem in the Latter days? Who are the ones inhabiting and rebuilding the ancient cities of Israel? What land is being fortified and inhabited? Who are the people that God is gathering from all the countries and is bringing back to their own land? And what people were ravaged and hounded on every side and became a possession of the rest of the nations, and an object of people's malicious talk and slander? Who did the nations call the LORDS PEOPLE, and why did they say they had to leave GOD's land? The answer is obvious for someone who imbraces the truth.

Can you tell me who the Bible is talking about here?

Yet I will not hold my breath, because you can't even agree with the God of the Old Testament when He tells us He created all things (ALONE) and by (HIMSELF). Something a 10 year old could confirm, but you cannot.

God is not a failure. The only failures are those who deny His truth.

Old 08-03-2008, 02:05 PM

Quote:
So tell me, who is the house of Israel? Who are the people God poured out His wrath on and dispersed them among the nations? Who did God do that to? And what people is God returning to the land of Israel, and Jerusalem in the Latter days? Who are the ones inhabiting and rebuilding the ancient cities of Israel? What land is being fortified and inhabited? Who are the people that God is gathering from all the countries and is bringing back to their own land? And what people were ravaged and hounded on every side and became a possession of the rest of the nations, and an object of people's malicious talk and slander? Who did the nations call the LORDS PEOPLE, and why did they say they had to leave GOD's land? The answer is obvious for someone who imbraces the truth.

Can you tell me who the Bible is talking about here?

Yet I will not hold my breath, because you can't even agree with the God of the Old Testament when He tells us He created all things (ALONE) and by (HIMSELF). Something a 10 year old could confirm, but you cannot.

God is not a failure. The only failures are those who deny His truth.
And Yet you still have'nt answered my question

Old 08-03-2008, 02:45 PM

Quote:
And Yet you still have'nt answered my question
Well I'm not good at guessing games. If you have a question in mind, please ask it?

Old 08-03-2008, 04:45 PM

7,784 posts, read 14,891,120 times
Those of you participating in this thread take note:

Infractions are going to be issued if threads continue to be taken off-topic.

I'm not even sure when the last mention of ID/Creationism was.

Consider this your warning.

Thread closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality