Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 06:22 AM

8,568 posts, read 16,237,991 times

Advertisements

Originally Posted by Campbell34
Quote:
It appears it prophecies are still true.
Appearances can be deceiving.
The objects in your rear-view mirror may be larger than their reflection.

Old 08-03-2008, 06:28 AM

2,255 posts, read 5,399,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
As I have stated in another post misfiring nerves will not explain why I could clearly see the woman leaning over me and asking if I were dead. I was unconscious with my face down towards the ground, and my eyes closed. Yet I could clearly see her face, and hear what she was saying.
Misfiring nerves will not allow one to see a person when you are unconscious, with you eyes closed. Again, trying to rationalize away such an event with false assumptions, is irrational. Yet if your humanistic belief system does not allow you to accept that, then perhaps the only thing you can do, is to imbrace irrational assumptions.
It's called Drugs Campbell, plain and simple. You were doped up on medication. Your mind was mixing in all those creep show movies you've watched in your past and mixed it up with reality, which actually is not a hard thing to figure here.

Old 08-03-2008, 06:38 AM

Quote:
The Christians spoke of how God would return the Jews to the land of Israel. And they said this around the year 1660, so I guess that 1611 translation was not that corrupted was it. It appears it prophecies are still true. God states He would return the Jews from the nations where they have been scattered. It is not a figurative Israel, because the prophecies of the Bible have always been fulfilled literally. And the Jews that have returned have returned in the way the prophecies said they would. The prophecies said they would first return to southern Israel which they did in 1948. Then second the prophecies said they would recapture Jerusalem which they did in 1967. Also the prophecy stated Jerusalem would have a Porch Gate built onto the orginal East Gate. It does. And the prophecy states the Porch Gate would be sealed. It is. And the prophecy states that all attempts to break through the Gate would fail. They have. The prophecies of the Bible are true, and can be trusted.
The Jews who returned to the physical country of Israel are mostly Central and East European and the majority of Jews are Athiests if you've ever really spoken to any of them. The only truly religious Jews are those Orthodox Jews. Most Jews when interviewed by Media about Israeli victories as coming from God have denied that God had anything to do with it. They say, "We did it, not God". It amazes me why the so-called Christians keep saying God still favours Israel, when all they've done throughout their European history is tried to destroy the Jews because of their deep seated Hatred for something you say God wants to save.

Speaking of Drugs, anybody else need an aspirin ???? I think this is another Kool-Aid Headache thread coming on!!! Once this dude joins the fray, all intelligence and logic flies out the window

Old 08-03-2008, 06:39 AM

2,630 posts, read 4,941,178 times
wtf? Misfiring nerves won't allow you to hallucinate about people? I was delirious with fever once and I kept feeling that 100 people or so were hitting my head with cricket bats.

Also whenever I'm sleeping for too long and someone tries to wake me up, my dreams always end with them saying "wake up you bum"

Old 08-03-2008, 06:47 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,973,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepacific View Post
It's called Drugs Campbell, plain and simple. You were doped up on medication. Your mind was mixing in all those creep show movies you've watched in your past and mixed it up with reality, which actually is not a hard thing to figure here.
Sorry to inform you, but I have never done drugs. And the woman that was asking if I was dead, did so before the ambulance arrived.

Old 08-03-2008, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coosjoaquin View Post
wtf? Misfiring nerves won't allow you to hallucinate about people? I was delirious with fever once and I kept feeling that 100 people or so were hitting my head with cricket bats.

Also whenever I'm sleeping for too long and someone tries to wake me up, my dreams always end with them saying "wake up you bum"
Yes but the difference is, my experience was not a hallucination, because I spoke with the woman after the event. And see confirmed what I saw and heard her say when I was unconscious. Now, have you actually spoke with the 100 people who were hitting you in your head with cricket bats after your fever left. LOL

Old 08-03-2008, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Yes but the difference is, my experience was not a hallucination, because I spoke with the woman after the event. And see confirmed what I saw and heard her say when I was unconscious. Now, have you actually spoke with the 100 people who were hitting you in your head with cricket bats after your fever left. LOL
There's a Candyman somewhere on the block. LOL

Old 08-03-2008, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepacific View Post
The Jews who returned to the physical country of Israel are mostly Central and East European and the majority of Jews are Athiests if you've ever really spoken to any of them. The only truly religious Jews are those Orthodox Jews. Most Jews when interviewed by Media about Israeli victories as coming from God have denied that God had anything to do with it. They say, "We did it, not God". It amazes me why the so-called Christians keep saying God still favours Israel, when all they've done throughout their European history is tried to destroy the Jews because of their deep seated Hatred for something you say God wants to save.

Speaking of Drugs, anybody else need an aspirin ???? I think this is another Kool-Aid Headache thread coming on!!! Once this dude joins the fray, all intelligence and logic flies out the window
Do you ever consider what the Bible actually states. God tells us in the Bible that God is not allowing the Jews to return to Israel (for their sakes). God tells us (the Jews polluted His name where ever they went). God tells us, He is allowing the Jews to return to anger the nations. And He is allowing the Jews to return so that when many nations rise up to destroy Israel and drive them out of their land, God will use that as an opportunity to reveal to the world who He is. God gave that land to the Jews, and he allow the Romans to remove them from their land as punishment. Now God is allowing them to return, and God will punish the nations who try to remove them now. In doing so, He will reveal to the wayward Jews, and the unbelieveing world, that He does exist. The Bible tells us, that when God defends the Jews in the latter days, the whole earth well shake in His presence. What I have just stated can be found in Ezekiel chapters 36, 37, 38, and 39. Yet in much greater detale.

Old 08-03-2008, 07:15 AM

8,568 posts, read 16,237,991 times
Originally Posted by Campbell34
Quote:
God tells us (the Jews polluted His name where ever they went).
And you truly believe that Christians haven't?
Throughout the centuries the self-righteousness of Christians has sparked many a war around the globe.

Old 08-03-2008, 07:19 AM

2,630 posts, read 4,941,178 times
Nope but I spoke to my mum after trying to wake me up and it turns out she was trying to wake me up all those times. You see, your nerves don't stop firing when you are unconscious or in a semi-conscious state. When someone is in a coma, doctors advice the family of the patient to keep talking to him/her because that activity can speed up the recovery of damaged neurones.

With that in mind It's not surprising you heard her words and imagined a female face in your state. I'm sure that by now you have convinced yourself it was the same face as hers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality