Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2009, 02:45 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,560,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Do you really believe everybody lying?
No, just you.

Old 10-17-2009, 02:58 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,209,482 times
http://www.city-data.com/forum/science-technology/ For those of you who are anti-religious, may I recommend this more suitable forum for you to discuss tectonic plate theory and what-not. Those guys are really smart and scientific and will be blessed by your worldly knowledge.

Old 10-17-2009, 03:08 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,974,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
You conveniently omitted the third option...that they are simply mistaken.

Do you believe people when they say they have been abducted by and had sex with aliens?
How do you say someone was mistaken, when they tell you they were taken to one of the caves of Ararat and shown artifacts that fell from the Ark when it broke in two? How are they mistaken, with they tell you they saw the Ark broken in two, and can see cages inside and three decks inside. Trying to use the word mistaken, is just another way of trying to dismiss what they have actually told us, without calling them a liar. No, such a claim is either the truth, or a lie.

Old 10-17-2009, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
No, just you.
Well I'm sorry Predos, but I am only repeating what they have already stated. So you can't blame me for their stated stories. I'm just the messanger.

Old 10-17-2009, 03:13 PM

I used to get a lot out of these discussions, but now many people come to these forums just to persecute believers and argue for the sake of argument. They are like a gang that decides to go out and find someone to beat up just for fun. God will hold each of us accountable for every idle word.

Old 10-17-2009, 03:16 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,867,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
How do you say someone was mistaken, when they tell you they were taken to one of the caves of Ararat and shown artifacts that fell from the Ark when it broke in two? How are they mistaken, with they tell you they saw the Ark broken in two, and can see cages inside and three decks inside. Trying to use the word mistaken, is just another way of trying to dismiss what they have actually told us, without calling them a liar. No, such a claim is either the truth, or a lie.
So why can't the rest of the world go and see these artifacts that fell from the Ark?

Do you believe people when they say they have been abducted by and had sex with aliens?

Old 10-17-2009, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
There you go again, you believe. Doesn't make it true. And with your record with "facts" it actually casts more doubt on the issue.
Well we all believe one thing or another. I believe the Ark story, because numerous people and satellite spectra analysis confirm it is on Mt. Ararat.
The Bible tells us it is on Mt. Ararat. Do you have any information that would confirm that such stories are but fabrications, and that the spectra analysis was also faked?

Old 10-17-2009, 03:20 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,867,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
I used to get a lot out of these discussions, but now many people come to these forums just to persecute believers and argue for the sake of argument. They are like a gang that decides to go out and find someone to beat up just for fun.
Well you do make it very easy for us.

....and you could always restrict yourself to the Christian forum where Christian bashing as you call it, is not allowed.

Old 10-17-2009, 03:27 PM

Quote:
So why can't the rest of the world go and see these artifacts that fell from the Ark?

According to Ed Davis, the people who took them there considered them to be holy artifacts from the Ark. And they put them in the cave to keep the rest of the world from defiling them.

Your alien question is off topic, I would be happy to adresss that if you started another post.

Old 10-17-2009, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Well you do make it very easy for us.

....and you could always restrict yourself to the Christian forum where Christian bashing as you call it, is not allowed.
I call it persecution. It is demonstrated by the oft repeated use of terms like "idiot" used so freely by pseudo-intellectuals who presume that they are intellectually superior to those who believe in God and the unseen spirit world. There are many such posters on the "Christian" forum too. A troll is a troll, no matter the area of discussion. You have been given the rare distinction of being added to my "ignore" list. I shake the dust from my sandals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality