Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2018, 01:24 PM

1,663 posts, read 1,580,236 times

Advertisements

When the six people you live with all tell you that you’re hearing things... you’re hearing things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2018, 03:10 PM

5 posts, read 10,401 times
Oh boy here we go, I actually said my family ignores it, I said when I mentioned it other people they said I'm being crazy. I've actually seen my relatives react to it at times.

Old 05-17-2018, 03:48 PM

1,663 posts, read 1,580,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Ruby View Post
Oh boy here we go, I actually said my family ignores it, I said when I mentioned it other people they said I'm being crazy. I've actually seen my relatives react to it at times.
They’re not following you with EMF sensors. Get help.

Old 05-18-2018, 11:55 AM

9,913 posts, read 9,593,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Ruby View Post
The same thing is happening to me it's been happening for the past 2 years. Infancy its happening right now. Who ever it is is currently dropping some sort of bead object over my head its like a ticking or clicking sound. Every day they are going this and it doesn't matter the time of day. Slamming things up against the wall, or constantly moving furniture around. What blows my mind the most they know when I enter the apartment and when it's me leaving and I live with six other people. Even when I'm in the same room with other people they know exactly what spot I'm in. I get followed to the bathroom they stay there the entire time while in there be it using the toilet, shaving, showering or bathing. I've gone up there a few times but they refuse to open the door to speak with me but honestly why would they. Not to mention I've live here for 18 years they've been here about 4 or so, and when they moved in I was out of the country for about 6 months of that year and the entire next year. They started this the moment I arrived back home. My family ignores it, but I can't because I know it deliberately directed to me I've even heard them when I was outside of the apartment I could hear them dragging what sounded like beads across the floor above me. The only reason I haven't really retaliated is because people are clearly not right in the head and I don't know what the outcome of my actions will be as far as my families safety goes.
Hi - I have an idea - since this happens regularly, get someone to be in your apartment, and also listen and look for these things.. If the other person also agrees that they see/hear the same as you, then you know for sure it is true and not just imagination.

I'm not there so I don't know what's going on.. but you need another person as a witness to it or not.

Old 06-06-2018, 11:28 PM

2 posts, read 2,879 times
Angry I too feel followed

Every room i go to, they are right there also. Right above me. I feel they are listening to me. From master bath i can hear whats going on in my living room thru the vent. I have heard it just turn off or on before...they have little kids running around but at times it it gets so quiet. Thats when i think they are listening, recording. Why? I havnt a clue.

Old 06-07-2018, 10:54 AM

Everyone who is hearing things - get a witness to listen along with you.

Then come back and report what you both witnessed. I'd like to hear if anything has changed when you have a witness listen in.

Old 06-07-2018, 02:45 PM

2,454 posts, read 3,217,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila_dg59 View Post
Every room i go to, they are right there also. Right above me. I feel they are listening to me. From master bath i can hear whats going on in my living room thru the vent. I have heard it just turn off or on before...they have little kids running around but at times it it gets so quiet. Thats when i think they are listening, recording. Why? I havnt a clue.
Have you noticed the van in the parking lot? What color is it?

Old 07-15-2018, 11:08 PM

1 posts, read 1,649 times
Default **** off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim in FL View Post
Because he can. He pays rent to live there just like you do..what he does in his apt, how he pay his rent and how often he leaves his apt is none of your business.

If your neighbor can hear you using the toilet, then your problem is with the building, not the neighbor. I personally have no desire to hear anyone use the toilet.
Who the hell cares if you have no desire to hear soemone on the toilet. OBVIOUSLY NO ONE HAS THAT DESIRE. The problem is the person who lives above you so you hear them all day every day NEVER LEAVES THEIR APARTMENT. THAT MEANS THERE IS SOMETHING TERRIBLY WRONG WITH THEM. HOW DO THESE PEOPLE LIVE NORMAL LIVES? You cant, its not posssible. This is a huge concern for me and I literally dont know what to do. Im having these issues because its not right. People need to be ****ing normal if Im going to be living under them every day.

Old 07-17-2018, 09:02 PM

Hey i have good news. Yesterday i saw a tv commercial for a hearing aid that can hear sounds even whispers, and from a distance away. Now there is proof that there are electronic devices you can use to hear thru walls. Seriously.

Old 08-21-2018, 07:43 AM

1 posts, read 1,535 times
Jesus ! I’m so sorry this happened! Unreal. What was the outcome when the professional peeps came through?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting