Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 12:32 PM

3,739 posts, read 4,636,205 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
I think she'll still win but we can keep it to a minimum.

Not if people keep watching her on tv, buying any magazines/books and basically planning their whole lives around watching what unfolds next with her. There are many that despise this woman and yet want to know EVERYTHING that goes on with her. She is likely to be one of those people that no matter what she does there will ultimately be people that support her no matter what.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2011, 12:41 PM

1,446 posts, read 3,551,900 times
I'd follow her steps to success except:

1. I am not White.
2. I am not female.
3. I have rules against duct taping my own relatives.

Old 07-23-2011, 02:45 PM

1,710 posts, read 3,139,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
I am beginning to think all of the Anthonys are on the take and the case was a big con. After the verdict they probably set around and high fived each other saying 'we did it!'

George, Cindy Leave US On Trip For Rest (http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28637475/video.html - broken link)
Yep, on that 31st day every damn one of them should've have been brought down to sheriff's headquarters, seperated and grilled hard. When you start explaining to persons of interest "you know you could be looking at 30 + years" , truth and fact start becoming apparent and the snitch factor comes into play. They pandered to Cindy and George and treated them like the victims....BS, you'll never convince me one or both didn't know more about the circumstances leading up to and immediatly after Caylee's death.

Old 07-23-2011, 03:20 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,546,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Java378 View Post
I'd follow her steps to success except:

1. I am not White.
2. I am not female.
3. I have rules against duct taping my own relatives.
+1 I am white and female and while I've threatened to duct tape my kids to the wall (they actually think that would be fun ), I draw the line at duct tape over the mouth and throwing my kids in a swamp.... I guess I'm not going to be successful either.

Old 07-23-2011, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJacket View Post
When will she write her book If I Did It?
Heck, given she can't be tried again, she could write "HOW I DID IT!!"

Old 07-23-2011, 05:01 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,368,760 times
I fear copy cat "erasing". After all no one thought anyone would want 6 or 8 babaies at a time either.

Casey has given people a "How To" book of killing. Say nothing, hide the body until evidence is gone.

Old 07-23-2011, 05:17 PM

3,739 posts, read 4,636,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
+1 I am white and female and while I've threatened to duct tape my kids to the wall (they actually think that would be fun ), I draw the line at duct tape over the mouth and throwing my kids in a swamp.... I guess I'm not going to be successful either.

It's a shame at what it takes to be successful these days. Be good and do the right thing and you get nada. Duct tape your kid and throw them in a swamp and you get moolah and job offers. What an effed up society.

Old 07-23-2011, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I fear copy cat "erasing". After all no one thought anyone would want 6 or 8 babaies at a time either.

Casey has given people a "How To" book of killing. Say nothing, hide the body until evidence is gone.
Unfortunately, you are right. There are other mothers out there with no morals like her who might try to copy what she did because it worked so well.

Moral of the story: If you can lie long enough for the body to decompose, and keep lying until the trial is over, you're home free... Apparently, it's not the truth that will set you free but a series of lies....

Old 07-23-2011, 05:47 PM

2,240 posts, read 5,860,047 times
If I were a betting woman, I'd say that one of the tabloid rags in the UK will be the first to pay her for an interview. They won't take the same level of heat that any of the news outlets in the U.S. would because the case is not as well known over there. But the money is all the same to Casey, so I'm sure she'd accept.

Old 07-23-2011, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMMom View Post
If I were a betting woman, I'd say that one of the tabloid rags in the UK will be the first to pay her for an interview. They won't take the same level of heat that any of the news outlets in the U.S. would because the case is not as well known over there. But the money is all the same to Casey, so I'm sure she'd accept.

Shhhhhh..... don't give her any ideas....

I think you're right. If I were her, I'd go for every dollar I could get no matter how much worse it made things right now. In time, this will die down and she'll be able to lead a quiet existence somewhere. I wonder how party on your child's grave mama will adjust to that?

Has she ever shown any grief over the loss of her daughter? I'd guess not. Another Susan Smith...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime